Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:36:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ORAO[Polkadot oracle]  (Read 110 times)
delpiero10 (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 10:46:19 PM

https://orao.network/

I heard they have very solid team and project looks promising but can't find details... Can someone share more information about orao.network?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2020, 07:03:47 AM

Where did you heard that?
Just visiting the link and it's only showing Logo, Description and link to google form.

Can you send me the source that they have solid team? I don't even see the team on the website

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 07:37:46 AM

Where did you heard that?
Just visiting the link and it's only showing Logo, Description and link to google form.

Can you send me the source that they have solid team? I don't even see the team on the website

This is an obvious shill. How come a person knows the potential of a project with this kind of website, also only link you to a cotnributions form. Isnt that weird? Projects that are solid shows information that makes it solid. With this website, I can only see a name of the project and few details wouldnt let me fill up the form hence putting a money on such thing I wouldnt know if really good.

Anyway a polka related project is a hype but without content this can be a shitcoin alone.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 07:49:35 AM

No idea, Polkadot projects are hyped now, that is for certain, but Orao could at least write a Medium blog with basic info about the project, no serious investor will throw money at them with zero info about the project. Or maybe they provide additional info when you show your interest, it could be.
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 08:27:31 AM

There is a great website - https://polkaproject.com/ - this site shows practically all projects that have been released or will be released. But this project is not there, so do not rush yet.
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2020, 08:39:20 AM

~
This is an obvious shill. How come a person knows the potential of a project with this kind of website, also only link you to a cotnributions form. Isnt that weird? Projects that are solid shows information that makes it solid. With this website, I can only see a name of the project and few details wouldnt let me fill up the form hence putting a money on such thing I wouldnt know if really good.

Just try to peel a bit of information. I would have thought that this was a project of the OP itself. (OP Just woke up after 2 Years! Latest Post before this thread is October 31, 2018)

============================
~

~

Please look at what the focus of the thread, it's about ORAO not polkadot globally.

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
Princejebs

Activity: 560
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 08:42:28 AM

I heard they have very solid team and project looks promising but can't find details... Can someone share more information about orao.network?

You are funny as a full rank member to asked this question, our opinion and how we view project differs. What if the project is solid as you said and I decided to say otherwise, will you still have interest and invest?
We all what we admire for long term or short term in every project, if it suit your taste, go for it and not what they say.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 09:08:23 AM

Polkadot is a new interpolable blockchain network ecosystem and they have good reputation with experienced team, now they are slowly building their extensive ecosystem. Polkastarter which will serve as cross-chain instant dex is already under development. Now seeing this orao project gives positive vibes that polkadot's ecosystem is going to be huge in future.

FlorentineNobleman

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

vetherasset.app

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 11:40:28 PM

Telegram channel for ORAO network has been created https://t.me/oraoNetwork

gargusio

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 01:49:09 PM

Telegram channel for ORAO network has been created https://t.me/oraoNetwork

I've tried sending you pm, but hadn't posted enough in last 3 years to be able to, still a newbie Wink

Could you PM me with what you know about the project? You can use your native language if you wish

Pozdro
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1478

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 09:51:03 PM

After all these delays finally today ORAO token generation event happened and ORAO is listed in Gate.io. We can see it on dexes like Uniswap and Dodo as well. Right now Uniswap has the highest volume. It started with ~0.15-20 cents. There was an arbitrage chance while Uniswap price was 20 cents, Gate price was only 17 cents but that gap filled in less than an hour. Now Gate price is higher than Uniswap.
In the long run these might be good places to buy in if you believe in this project. Gate.io trading pair: https://www.gate.io/en/trade/ORAO_USDT

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1478

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 12:24:37 PM

Too bad this project turned out to be a scam. They worked with DAO Maker which turned out to be scam too. Price fell down to 3 cent and they didn't even deliver tokens after first distribution. They collected money and now travel the world with investors money. I wonder if any of ICO investors take action and sue these scammers? I saw some people try to come together but I don't know the latest situation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1302
Merit: 714

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 04:15:13 PM

What I know is that Orao is a coin whose ranking is now at 1408, it has been listed on various crypto exchanges, how to buy it via ethereum from fiat to crypto exchanges, the rest is almost the same as other coins that we often see.

this coin is still far in the rankings for now, the movement is still slow, there is no analysis so far on its development, but it is predicted that in the next two or three years this coin will experience an increase in both value and sale.

We also haven't found an article that discusses it or there are no sources that we can look for to ensure its development going forward, although there are very few for us to use as references, so that it becomes a guide for us to discuss in the forum.

I only found a little discussion, the rest I analyzed myself about the development of this coin in the future, meaning that not many people have talked about it, so there are no specific conclusions about this coin, but I am sure that in the future there will be more and more people discussing it.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████