Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:30:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I've asked a couple times here.  (Read 59 times)
Hereforcontact (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 11:57:53 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2020, 12:14:36 AM by Hereforcontact

Was stalked to this forum. I've asked several times for people to remove photos of me and slander saying i've sexually harmed and raped underage children in my family. This website is apart of a compromised list of websites that were hacked using an old password of mine by a guy from Westlake Ohio <  ( 2013 was arrested for threatening to bomb and elementary school but charges were dropped because he was found mentally incompetent to stand trial). The other guy that said I raped kids eventually admitted he was lying on this forum, Unibomber < name removed got in my old account about a year ago and deleted those reposts. My full name is on this website along with these accusations. I've even been 5150'd cause of the stress of these things being posted about me and asked repeatedly to be taken down.

So the guy that is main editor of Efukt.com (Duran) gave me the mans name on who started this forum. And I'm guessing he's still the owner?
 I'm a pretty fair person but for this have gone on for a long long time without any kind resolution is pretty wild when I did nothing to anyone here, I don't have any sex crimes on my record.

Reading newb posts to answer basic questions isn't going to answer my questions for mods to please remove my name, images, and false accusations. I'm not going to threaten Legal recourse here directly. Where about is there an email to contact the head person in charge of this forum as so to prevent me from contacting this individual IRL?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 11:59:42 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/contact.php

If there's your private information somewhere outside the Investigations section (a forum section not accessible by all members), you can report such a post by clicking "Report to moderator".

Signature space available for rent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: