Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:11:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Club x Celsius Network AMA - $1000 Reward Pool  (Read 127 times)
Cyberdapps (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 05:48:30 AM

We are pleased to announce our next AMA on October 4th 2020 at 03:00 PM UTC Time: Satoshi Club x Celsius Network 
 ⚠️Total Reward pool: $1000

⚠️Requirement:
👉 Join Celsius Network   TG group
👉 Follow Twitter
👉 Follow Celsius Network   Twitter

We will have the following structure:
Part 1️⃣: $200/6 users- We'll select 6 questions from the community. A user can post maximum 3 questions. 4 Questions will be selected from our website - please submit your questions on our official announcement at this link and 2 random questions will be selected from Bitcointalk thread, please post your questions in this thread. Only 1 post is allowed per user (3 questions can be written in 1 post)

Part 2️⃣: $200/10 users Open chat for 80 seconds. You can post Max 3 questions. Celsius Network   Team will select 10 questions and answer them.

Part 3️⃣: $600 - A quiz about Celsius Network 

Telegram groups:
 Celsius Network   – @Celsius Network
 Satoshi Club - @satoshi_club
 Russian - @satoshi_club_ru
 Spanish - @satoshi_club_spanish

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Surendra040

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 11:02:02 AM

Tg surendra040

1.How does Celsius for  market volatility leads to record income ?

2.Celsius is not charging any fees while issuing token unlike some defi projects. What are the sources of income that Celsius pays  high rate on stablecoins?
Saitamana

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 04:12:27 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2020, 03:30:58 PM by Saitamana

TG: @saitamanapo

1. Borrowing is one of the offerings of Celcius Network and it charges only 1%. Also, one thing that takes my attention is "Borrow Cash While Keeping Your Assets". How did you manage to charge super low interest rates? When will the collateral be stored?

2. Speed, easy-to-use and low gas fees are the advantages of using CelPay. What else are the advantages of CelPay compare to its competitors? What are the benefits of user for using CelPay?

3. Currently, some of the tokens available for Staking are CEL, BTC, ETH USDT and others. Do you have any plan to add more tokens? Is there a minimum balance to join the Staking Program and earn $CEL?

bulbulahad

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 07:09:23 PM

1.Could you provide information about CelSwap? What about fees?

2.If there was a large solar storm that caused an EMP, how would that affect Celsius?

3.I would like to apply to one of the open positions at Celsius but don’t live in the requested area– how important is location?

Telegramusername:   @kante01
JonahAp

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 10:57:21 PM

1)For a first time user of Celsius can you explain what I need to do after downloading your app to start earning from it  do I just simply hold my assets in your wallets and in doing so do I have access to this assets at anytime.

2)Does Celsius provide uncollaterized loans and loans with collaterals below the value of the borrowed asset if yes what conditions must Celsius customers meet to qualify for such categories of loans

3)Can you explain what CelciusHub is and what it does.. I see that early access is being granted at the moment to some people. When will it become ready for public use

Telegram Username: @Jonahapagu
fixens

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 03:26:17 AM

Hi my name is finball (TG: Finball)
1. The APY interest rate is pretty good, and some even say almost too good for (new comer in blockchain world). How do you convince that people, that's not a ponzi scheme?

2. A follow up question, how's the challenge so far for Celcius Network team in 2020, are there any delay or even speed up of plan in time frame ?

3. The FAQ Section and ui website is very intuitive, would you guys adding more video tutorial how to basic (withdrawal/signing up/example use case for borrowing/interest rate calc)?
So (really) new people can hop in Celcius network, and understand on the get go

Ps: Very noice touch adding the interest rate calc on the website, so people can grasp rough estimate of their profit. Success for celcius network team.
bitmartbounty

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 03:47:27 AM

What's Celsius hub, what's Celsius swap, what's the competitve advantage of using Celsius hub and Celsius swap

For lending to be successful, there must be CREDIT SCORE OR RATING SYSTEM FOR BORROWERS, does CELSIUS HAVE THIS IN PLACE

CEL is on ETH blockchain and listed on bilaxy, do you plan to enter the DeFi craze and list on Uniswap and how do you solve How do you solve the problem of EXCESSIVE LIQUIDATION and Excessive GAS FEES in DeFi

Telegram : EndtimeProphet
ratul112

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 06:55:31 AM

1.Why is Celsius treated unfairly by ranking and tracking sites?

2. Is there a risk that Celsius will not be able to buy back CEL token at higher dollar values?

3. If you get liquidated on a loan, do you need to pay taxes on the liquidation?

Telegram username : @ratul112
Aminul002

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 07:23:02 AM

1.What is Celsius loyality tiers? How can I get platinum on Celsius loyality tiers?

2.'Lower interest rates for institution' that's a good idea. I really appreciate it but which kind of institution can take loan? What is the requirements for taking loan and will you give them discount if they pay you $CEL?

3.'Choose to earn your weekly rewards in CEL tokens and receive up to 35%** more rewards on all deposits of non-CEL coins'
First time hearing this kind of reward system. 35% more rewards on all deposits of non-CEL coins means if I deposit ETH,BTC etc. will I get 35% of it as  my weekly reward? Please explain it.

Tg: @gamora789
let098765

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 09:02:05 AM

1. How possible to earn interest up to 11% annual interest and paid  weekly in depositing and holding crypto in Celsius Network wallet? What is the basis of 11%? Is there other option to get profit from Celsius Network wallet?

2. Is Celpay available worldwide? Can we link debit or credit card with Celsius Network wallet? Can we use it to for online transaction payment?

3. How to apply loan in Celsius Network? Can you explain more about the computation of interest rate and its basis? How much is the minimum amount to loan and what currency?

Tg:@jobel4
philicrohit

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 10:57:43 AM

I have seen many of your interviews,  you always remark as bankers are professional thief's.,
So I want to know reason for that statement. And also  do you think Could you explain which major problems are there in Current Centralized Finance system, which can be solved by #celsious network ? Also How?

Tg - @philicrohit
nyosant

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 11:00:50 AM

Celsius works with third-party custodians, which are the ones holding the users' coins. Please could you explain who those custodians are? And what would happen in any of such custodians has issues – e.g., if one of them hypothetically files for bankruptcy? What mechanisms has Celsius in place to protect users' funds?

TG user: @nyo_cant
saner2324

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 11:04:35 AM

Q1

How does your lending platform become an intermediary for users who want to borrow crypto assets? How is the margin rate determined and how long does the approval period take?

Q2

Can all fair interest, zero fee and fast transactions offered by classical banks be carried out through your curator services platform? What is your difference from classic banking services?

Q3

With the last announced data, Celsius Stock Fund Closed With An Increase of Over $ 18.8 Million. How did Celcius manage to be one of the largest and most trusted investment tools for users and what is the role of your community supporters in this success?
rolex745

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 12:12:41 PM

Q1) Why is there such a big difference in APY between USDC and BTC? As a cryptobank, you still encourage users to use stablecoin (read dollar). And yet what currency is the most popular?

Q2) Looking at the services that you advertise on the first page of the site, it seems that I am in my usual bank. But I did not see some things. Can I use my account in your bank to pay for services? It is possible to pay for a pint of beer from your mobile application via NFC Friday night?

Q3)
In what currency can I take out a loan and for how long? What should I provide as collateral and do you have evil collectors?
george.bend

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 12:48:55 PM

It seems that a staggering 80% of your revenue is given back to the community! Shocked In what forms do you give it back? Is 20% enough for your team to be fully operational?
Telegram @george_benderos
tolgaozek

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 02:05:40 PM

Q1: Loans start at just %1 APR but might end at which figures?

Q2:  Don't you think Celcius would have harsh competitors and even enemies not just in crypto world also in financial system?

Q3: Do you consider to create a governance token also? How do you replace Cel Token in your operations.? Like BNB of Binance?

TG: @tolgaozek
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: