Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:23:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anyone here who made good roi with defi?  (Read 267 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 04:00:32 AM

Defi like yfi and uni is anyone here who made the 35000% roi?  Like all over the news was
I believe there will be many people who will get it, but not for me. I prefer use an old way to get money, I mean if there is something new I'll just focus to the way that I've done in long time, yeah I just focus on to trade. Crypto currency at least already have three event which is in every event will give a good income for its user. Like ICO and IEO I believe there were many people who has got a good ROI in it. And now, DeFi system is booming let takes an imagine the DeFi token namely YFI has a price more than bitcoin $40.000 if I'm not mistaken, how you imagine how profit that will get by its user?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: