Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Club x Autonio AMA - $1000 Reward Pool  (Read 209 times)
Cyberdapps (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 12:39:09 PM

We are pleased to announce our next AMA on October 9th 2020 at 12:00 PM UTC Time: Satoshi Club x Autonio 
 ⚠️Total Reward pool: $1000

⚠️Requirement:
👉 Join Autonio   TG group
👉 Follow Twitter
👉 Follow Autonio   Twitter

We will have the following structure:
Part 1️⃣: $200/6 users- We'll select 6 questions from the community. A user can post maximum 3 questions. 4 Questions will be selected from our website - please submit your questions on our official announcement at this link and 2 random questions will be selected from Bitcointalk thread, please post your questions in this thread. Only 1 post is allowed per user (3 questions can be written in 1 post)

Part 2️⃣: $200/10 users Open chat for 80 seconds. You can post Max 3 questions. Autonio   Team will select 10 questions and answer them.

Part 3️⃣: $600 - A quiz about Autonio 

Telegram groups:
 Autonio   – @Autonio_Foundation
 Satoshi Club - @satoshi_club
 Russian - @satoshi_club_ru
 Spanish - @satoshi_club_spanish
justgata

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 10:28:50 PM

1. Autonio is characterized by having a smartdex with market creation bots integrated directly in the interface, but what other characteristics differentiate the project from others? Does Autonio offer any kind of benefit to VIP members?

2. Since the Autonio project is a non-profit organization. In what way can I contribute to the success and growth of the project? Do you have an ambassador program or will you create campaigns to encourage users to participate in the project? Where is the capital generated for the sustainability of the project?

TG: @justgata
vicpocho

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 10:30:30 PM

-- 1 -- Defi projects are currently experiencing a boom. How do you plan to attract more users and what will Autonio's marketing consist of? Will users receive any kind of rewards for gambling? How will they attract new users and what benefits will they generate for their community?

-- 2 -- User trust is essential for any platform. How will Autonio build confidence in new investors? And regarding the NIOX token, will there be any benefits to keeping the token in the long term? How is the token distribution made up?

Telegram: @vicpocho
Annasmirnov

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 10:47:57 AM

1. I heard that you’re offering a staking incentive for the NIOX token holders. Could you please tell us more about this? Can you please tell us more about your tokenomics in general?

2. How is Autonio Foundation coping with the Ethereum Network scalability problem as the tx fees can easily be tens of dollars per transaction? You recently partnered with Elrond, does this partnership help you to solve this problem in some way?

3. Could you please tell us more about your recent partnerships with SingularityNET, Loopring and Elrond? How do these projects individually help Autonio in order to achieve the goals that you’ve set for the project?

Telegram username: @annasmirnn
L Valerievna

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 11:03:21 AM

1. Is the NIOX token currently available somewhere in the CEXes and DEXes besides Uniswap? Can we do some OTC deals for the tokens and what kind of plans do you have regarding the exchange listings in the near future?

2. About your NIOX Suite - considering its objective is to empower everyone in participating in DeFi by creating some autonomous systems - how does it reduce the overall costs of DeFi and are some intermediaries required in order to improve your security?

3. By trading with your AI, is it specifically for some crypto projects or could it be extended on other markets as well such as commodities and stock market? Why have you chosen the cryptocurrency industry for your technologies?

Telegram: @lv_nlv
Regard94

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 01:02:38 PM

Q1

What is the NIOX Suite and what kind of.a relation does it have to Autonio Foundation? What kind of benefits does it bring to Autonio’s ecosystem - is it fully decentralized?

Q2

You have already onboarded various big players as your partnerships to boost the development of Autonio Foundation’s ecosystem. How will these partnerships be visible for the regular users of your systems?

Q3

You’re planning to launch a wallet in the upcoming months, NIOX Wallet. How easy is it to use for the end-users and why should we store our assets in this wallet over similar solutions already on the market?

TG: @regard94
Avangator

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 02:16:41 PM

Question 1

Will your upcoming NIOX Wallet offer the possibility to run dApps through it? What kind of unique features does this wallet have what other crypto wallets don’t have? What kind of a security is there to protect the users’ funds and is it custodial or non-custodial?

Question 2

How does Autonio Foundation value the community for the project? What kind of community events are you organizing and how can an individual participate in improving your ecosystem?

Question 3

Looking at your whitepaper I felt a bit confused about what Autonio is ultimately attempting to achieve. Are you mainly focusing on the AI side in bringing autonomous technologies in trading and especially offering them for the DEXes or do you have some plans in becoming a DEX yourself?

telegram: @thebastaboy
Nikola_Crypto

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 05:06:15 PM

Regarding your trading bots - can an individual decide about various strategies by him-/herself or is it just a single possible strategy that can be used? How can a user test the strategies in practice before trading with your AI for real money?
__

How much are you charging users for using your trading bots? In which trading platforms can they be implemented in currently?

__

Who would be responsible in case there will be a computational error with your trading bot and it for example places a faulty order? How can such be proved by a user?
m bars

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 07:39:57 PM

telegram handle - @muw_muw

===

How can users backtest your AI bots before putting the bots into a real action? Do you have some testnet or test platform for this?

===

How does Autonio Foundation ensure that there will be no fraudulent actions while using your bots and do you have some mechanisms against market manipulation with them?

===

Do you plan in getting the NIOX Terminal adopted and integrated within centralized exchanges in the future? How about getting their order books available for the trading?
JonahAp

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 10:16:03 PM

1)I see that a user needs to Hold NIOX to access your market maker, trading terminal, buy/sell algo-trading strategies and participate in trading competitions. what are the Amounts of NIOX that a user needs to hold before accessing this services

2)Last Month Autonio announced that it was  Migrating its Token and Smart Contracts for the NIOX Automated DeFi Tools to ELROND mainnet why did Autonio decide to migrate to Elrond mainnet  has the migration been completed and what will be your token supply on Elrond mainet

3)The project was founded on the values of Sharonomics, Prosperism and Crowdocracy. Can you explain this three terms and how they form the principles behind your Project

Telegram username: @Jonahapagu
fixens

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 10:33:03 PM

Hi i'm finball (TG: finball)
Dear Autonio Project
I wanna ask a few question;

1) i've studied statistic very briefly in college, why Autonio AI Leverage Choose the HMM (Hidden Markov Model) over neural network per se?

2) being a hybrid Decentralized and centralized is quite wise for Autonio team, in near future do you think will be the best solution for NIOX (AUTONIO) to be a fully decentralized ? Is it polkadot/cosmos/kava/ or any other chain that are being considered

3) last but not least, has the smart contract been audited by external team to make sure there are no bugs or risk factor that can make it vulnerable for hack?

Thank you for the AMA, sincerely Finball

let098765

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 02:34:55 AM

1. NIOX AlgoTrading terminal allows you to Build, Test and Deploy your trading strategies including arbitrage bots accross different exchanges, so how can this be done professionally and effectively without any problem toward Cross-chain transaction? Would you elaborate how Niox Algo Trading run in Autonomous Foundation ecosystem?

2. Upon browsing your website, I don't see any roadmap and whitepaperbeing laid down. So can you share to us here in Satoshi Club some of the guidelines you are following for the development of your platform? I see only Litepaper but no whitepaper, are you planning to publish whitepaper or Litepaper is enough? What are the  important details in your Litepaper?

3. Autonio Foundation's vision is to bring together the advanced traders and the novice traders . As a novice trader, how will you manage to teach me some trading strategies? Do you have some tutorial videos or teaching lesson for trading? What will be the task of advanced traders? Are you also open for professional trader?

Tg:@jobel4
Crptoboy

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 02:52:03 AM

1.I am a crypto investor and I only care about prospect of a crypto that I chose, tell me the reason why I should choose your project over the existing one ? What is your coin advantage that can convince me to change from my favorite token ?
2.What is the background of the Autonio team?
3.What is Autonio Foundation?
Telegram handle : @Cryptoboye
Twitter handle: @cryptoboy112
cengizhantekin

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 03:25:42 AM

1. Can you provide some information about your future project NIOX AI please? What will be the mission of that and what values will it add to your ecosystem?

2. What are the earning options of NIOX Staking system?

3. What are the differences of NIOX Exchange compared to widely known ones?

TG: @cengizhantekin
apocan99

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 03:27:16 AM

1- Are there any use cases of NIOX Token other than Autonio ecosystem?
---------
2- You are working on creating NIOX Wallet. Will it be only for NIOX Token or will it support other tokens, if yes, which ones?
---------
3- Can you tell about Governance on Autonio ecosystem please? Who can be a validator? What criteria determine the voting power? What are the earnings of validators?
---------
Telegram: @apocan99
johana0012

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 03:29:33 AM

I understand that with NIOX I can operate in secondary markets, my question is, how do you make this tool possible? And do I get any reward benefits for trading secondary markets? What risks do I run by operating in this way?

You have a Retransmitter based on 0x with the world's first integrated market maker, could you explain to me what this Relay process based on Ox specifically consists of?

I understand that the Autonio team wants to train anyone involved in the creation of autonomous DeFi systems, with what specific have they set this goal?

@yiselen
HuyVo0126

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 05:31:51 AM

1. The NIOX Decentralized Exchange (NIOX Exchange) is a “smart dex”, or intelligent blockchain exchange, designed for secure peer-to-peer trading. So what is it allow users trade?

2. NIOX Tokens can be purchased on any supported exchange. So are Tokens immediately required to use the NIOX Suite? And when is NIOX Suite free to use?

3. NIOX AI will be deployed directly on top of the NIOX and NIOX Exchange platforms, allowing users to take much of the emotion out of their crypto trades. So the tool will allow all traders or just a part of them? What kind of traders the tool allow?

Telegram: @huyvo87
bitmartbounty

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 05:38:39 AM

Q1. What technical knowledge do I need to acquire before I can use NOIX suite, do you offer any educational courses for would be users

Q2 The biggest issue confronting adoption is lack of technical knowledge and education creating a big barrier to entry in  how do you seek to educate potential users and you seek to ONBOARD them

Q3 without proper marketing and capital infusion, project dies, how do you convince us you have adequate marketing power and capital to push this project to the top

Telegram : @endtimeprophet
bulbulahad

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 06:28:00 AM

1) When i read NIOX light paper i saw the NIOX token details.that is

Price : 0.000038, Total supply : 300,000,000, In Circulation : 10,590,137.50 and stake tokens : 82,943,711.50.

Every original project always want to increase their project. But i Don't see anywhere NIOX burning or buy back plan. For this huge supply you need to burn or buy back. So What plan do you have for increasing NIOX?

2) NIOX Suite = NIOX TERMINAL + NIOX AI + NIOX EXCHANGE. Could you explain about this NIOX SUITE?How is it work actually?

3) NIOX building a prosperous community around algorithmic trading, market making, market analysis and decentralized cryptocurrency trading. All is well for me but i Don't know about algorithmic trading.So can you tell me please what is Algorithmic trading? How is it work for NIOX?

TG : @bulbul03
saner2324

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 06:46:19 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2020, 06:59:38 AM by saner2324

Q1

How does the AlgoTrading terminal analyze prices in different exchanges and how does it differ in arbitrage compared to other types of trading terminals?

Q2

How does NIOX maker ensure compliance in both centralized and decentralized exchanges and how does it mediate liquidity providers to become a market maker?

Q3

How does NIOX Suite enable the creation of autonomous systems and why do you use the algorithmic trading system?

tg: @zaferce
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: