Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not enough Corona Virus Vaccine until 2024, at earliest  (Read 998 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 03:26:57 AM

Till now the WHO hasn't approved any vaccine against COVID 19. Hope that answers your question.

Since COVID 19 is caused by a virus, it is almost impossible to manufacture a vaccine that is 100% effective. Many of the health agencies are saying that they will approve a potential vaccine, if it's proven to be 50% to 70% effective. Russia and China has started mass-production of their vaccines, although these don't have the approval from the WHO.

Hopefully the mass-produced vaccines by Russia and China are really effective in overcoming this problem.  Because in the absence of a truly effective vaccine, the world's depressed conditions will not be saved.  I even fantasized that the world would look like the series the walking dead.  That's so bad man.

It looks to me that China and Russia are conducting the mass-vaccination drive without enough evidence regarding the efficiency of the vaccine. Well.. you have two options here. The first option is to go ahead with the vaccination, using a vaccine that is having doubtful efficiency. The second option is to wait for another 9 to 12 months, so that the WHO would approve a certain vaccine and make it available in the market. Let me know which option works for you.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 04:33:51 AM

The CEO might be the head of the world largest vaccine producer but not the fastest vaccine producer, because the first line/fastest vaccine a Human has is their immune and nature.

All the talks of the vaccines distribution when no vaccine has been cleared by all stages officially like some wishes floating on the air, the world can not be crawling and be anticipating the realise of a vaccine which is not Sure if the after affect of it won't be worse than the virus.
I won't debate about if the pharmaceutical industry want to use this vaccination as a money making adventure, because it obvious that every business want to make money.
Also how would they distribute their vaccine, highest bidder method? Am guessing. the global economy can not lay down in wait for a vaccine for that long.

They say that the vaccine is the only way for us to get rid of the virus and for most of the countries to survive but I'm still wondering why there are countries that are Covid free without the existence of the vaccine. I think things will still depend on how we as well as the government handle the situation.
Sometimes the problem is within us especially for those people who lack discipline. We should just follow the given protocols for us not to get infected. We couldn't rely everything on the vaccine that is not yet existing.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 04:55:45 AM

This is the reason we should really do what we can right now to prevent this virus.

Small things could lead to greater things. The government is not focussing on minimizing the casualties, people are not taking care of themselves and think that masks are nothing. We should work together to stop this pandemic, I don't know how to do it but if we will be waiting for a vaccine without doing anything, it will just be nothing.
Maroons

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 07:10:17 AM

This is the reason we should really do what we can right now to prevent this virus.

Small things could lead to greater things. The government is not focussing on minimizing the casualties, people are not taking care of themselves and think that masks are nothing. We should work together to stop this pandemic, I don't know how to do it but if we will be waiting for a vaccine without doing anything, it will just be nothing.
There are countries who already won the fight against the virus without needing the vaccine for it and the thing that they have that many countries lack is cooperation and discipline, i agree with what you said that some people dont take care of themselves and goes out without wearing a mask and thats the least thing we can do right now to prevent the virus from spreading even more. Talking about the vaccine i think the world will be able to make a decent vaccine next year, it might not be effective 100% but i know that the vaccines that is in trial phase now will be a decent vaccine next year, lets just cooperate to the government by following the rules and we'll get out of this together
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 07:21:50 AM

In my opinion, it can be both a business trick as well as fact. It maybe is being said to make demand of the vaccine to go up and make a global business, or maybe in reality indeed many years are needed to make a vaccine for the virus. What I think is, instead of looking for a vaccine, we should just adopt ourselves and fight it with herd immunity. Our immunity is actually strong enough for tackling the virus. We gotta change our lifestyle, eat healthy, stay away from dirty places, wear masks. In that way we can control the virus Smiley
Dorodha

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 09:30:25 AM

It is true that there'll not be enough coronavirus vaccines soon until 2024 many countries within the world have expertise in vaccine development but nobody is in a position to require the proper steps. it'll take 4-5 years for the corona vaccine to succeed in everyone within the world. this Punawalai said within the first week of August Corona Ticker Covishield 40 million doses are going to be made by this year. The Serum Institute is additionally developing the Corona Vaccine in Oxford and therefore the Corona Vaccine within the us the corporate could also make the Russian Sputnik vaccine.
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 09:48:50 AM

It is difficult to confirm whether the vaccines made by Russia and China are working or not. Because it may take many months to analyze the data and measure the efficiency. From what I have seen, the infection rate has remained almost unchanged in Russia. But then, they have just started the mass vaccination drive. China has also started mass vaccination among the members of its armed forces, but that data is even more difficult to get hold of.

So do you think, if you look at the data on the cure for covid cases in their own country, it is not certain the effectiveness of the vaccines they have mass produced.  Is that so?

What vaccine you are talking about, are you talking about trails because even the world health organization is expecting that we could develop a vaccine by the end of this year. Are you claiming that Russia and China have already developed the vaccine and they are hiding from the entire world. I really do not think that is the case and if any country develop a vaccine they will be transparent about it because of the business opportunity they could earn.

It seems you are misunderstanding, maybe what Bryant means is more about the data on the Covid case in China as if the exact truth is hidden.  There is no country hiding about vaccine production, because it is true that it is a big business opportunity.  However, the effectiveness of the vaccines in mass production in China and Russia is still highly uncertain.

Quote from: bryant.coleman link=topic=5279862.msg55335742#msg55335742
Let me know which option works for you.

My choice is more to protect myself from the spread of covid by maintaining health protocols, consuming vitamins and healthy foods that increase immunity, and always praying.  Because to be honest I was very afraid of being injected with a vaccine whose status was unclear.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 04:05:51 PM

It is true that there'll not be enough coronavirus vaccines soon until 2024 many countries within the world have expertise in vaccine development but nobody is in a position to require the proper steps. it'll take 4-5 years for the corona vaccine to succeed in everyone within the world.

That will not be much problem for many countries because at the time most countries have found their different ways to survive and treat the people who caught the virus. The fact that the people who caught it, some have been treated and they are now living is a point to say that maybe before that 4-5 years , many can be treated without the vaccine administered to them.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2020, 04:43:59 PM

It is true that there'll not be enough coronavirus vaccines soon until 2024 many countries within the world have expertise in vaccine development but nobody is in a position to require the proper steps. it'll take 4-5 years for the corona vaccine to succeed in everyone within the world.

That will not be much problem for many countries because at the time most countries have found their different ways to survive and treat the people who caught the virus. The fact that the people who caught it, some have been treated and they are now living is a point to say that maybe before that 4-5 years , many can be treated without the vaccine administered to them.
It all depends on the individual immunity of each person, since there are people who are carriers of the virus, but do not have any symptoms of the disease at all. I understand that the vaccine is needed precisely for those people who are at risk and can get a very severe form of pneumonia, under the influence of coronavirus, while complicating all the diseases that the human body is suffering from along the way.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1162

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 05:00:48 PM

Do not mistake vaccinations with covid protection, they are two very different situations.

Normally vaccination is done in over 5 years and may cost 500 million, this will cost billions of dollars and will be done next year, we already passed the first year stage, do you really think people started just now to make a new vaccination?

When it first came out last year some people already started to work on it, we also know what type of drugs do help recover as well which helps with the formula of the vaccination, and it also killed about half a million people if I am not wrong.

There is no sickness that killed over half a million people and caused people to stay at home and not go outside and not in contact with each other tens of millions of unemployed and many more bad things, this is different and everyone will rush towards a vaccination much quicker than all other vaccinations.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 05:12:22 PM

I think most of these CEOs are alarmists, trying to spur government to pay them more than the share they deserve. A lot is going on with these Covid and I hope people are able to see through it, why in the world was Chloroquene not given a chance, even without been tested, this is a drug that has been with us for years. I just hope all these Covid thing will pass and let us go on with our lives

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 07:16:50 PM

Interesting, and pretty bad news if true.

My impression is that investors have priced in a miraculously fast vaccine development timeline, expecting widespread vaccination within 1-2 years of the pandemic's onset. I always thought that was unrealistic.

Now the question is, when will the market price in the real situation? Or.....will it ever? Maybe the Fed will just keep pumping enough money in that everyone stays too scared to sell.
Markets as we know are for the most part irrational and governed by two raw emotions fear and greed, investors all over the world are betting that the vaccine will be developed, produced and distributed at a fast phase but now we are seeing we cannot count on that, however as long as governments keep pumping money on the market they will not fall, however how long can they do this in a world where jobs are becoming scarce, many people are unemployed and the real inflation is above 10% per year?
Potchiii

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 07:37:22 PM

Bad news for us who hopes that Covid-19 cases will be flattened within this year. Too bad if ever that they are thinking of using these vaccines as a business to earn profit. Many people lost their job, some do not have enough money to buy food, and some are fighting for their lives. I can't just accept the fact that some people will still think first of themselves and let poor people be consumed by their hunger.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2020, 12:13:02 PM

Are people still going on about this poisonous vaccine. Lets look at some basic facts.

No heathy person can be infected by the Kung 'flu virus.
Vaccines are predicted to give 40% immunity at best, and at vast expernse.
Natural immunity gives 100% protection at virtually no expense.
It is suggested that vaccines should be given to people with natural immunity. This will reduce their protection, and may increase the load on the health services.
Vaccines need adjuvants, and adjuvants can mess up some body organs. Is it worth the risk when the vaccine provides reduced immunity?

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 12:37:43 PM

I just watched from a media company through FB that the Chinese government, the manufacturer of their vaccine can produce at least 600 million of doses of vaccine by the end of the year.

And for the next year, it will increase by a billion and more. But there are other manufacturers too that aims to produce a billion just like Pfizer and Moderna.

It's indicated on this article: China aims to make 1 billion COVID-19 vaccine doses a year.

What's interesting is that they're already talking about manufacturing which means to say, that we have the vaccine already.  Smiley

I wish that things will get back to normal again even if it will take to 2024 but with modern technology, I believe that it will become faster.

That's a great news, I think they have to fast track that so they can already release the vaccine even not for everyone, what people are really looking now is they will have the hope that there was a successful vaccine that was created, if we don't see it that number would be useless.

justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 01:43:28 PM

If there is none until 2024, how are we hearing about some vaccination so suddenly? I feel like it is not really fair to make people afraid of this virus as well. You should defend yourself, wear your mask, wash your hands and basically do everything that doctors are promoting but aside from that you can't do anything and vaccination will come.

There are some successful ones right now and the procedure for them is shortened, you do not have to do all that much test, put it in some people and see the results and if it good then put it in more and more people and if they get better you basically start to grow the number of people getting that vaccination over period of time. That is just what I think will happen and it is already on the way, in 6 to 12 months all the world will have it for sure.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 02:52:10 PM

I think most of these CEOs are alarmists, trying to spur government to pay them more than the share they deserve. A lot is going on with these Covid and I hope people are able to see through it, why in the world was Chloroquene not given a chance, even without been tested, this is a drug that has been with us for years. I just hope all these Covid thing will pass and let us go on with our lives

We all praying for that to happen, Not even the pandemic changes the minds of those CEO's. It's really hard for people to think about others than thinking about the benefits that they've going to get from this situation.

Whatever cures that will be available hopefully will succeed to enforce every nations that being hardly affected.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 12:39:42 AM

Talking about the vaccine i think the world will be able to make a decent vaccine next year, it might not be effective 100% but i know that the vaccines that is in trial phase now will be a decent vaccine next year, lets just cooperate to the government by following the rules and we'll get out of this together

I just hope that vaccine is better.

There are a lot of doubts about the vaccine that is being made right now since there are countries that can't stop the contamination of the virus with a lot of cases, not that great way of supervising the people and also for those hard-headed people. There are a lot of people like that, in fact, there are these people that is said to escape quarantines even if they are a close contact of a carrier.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 06:56:52 AM

Bad news for us who hopes that Covid-19 cases will be flattened within this year. Too bad if ever that they are thinking of using these vaccines as a business to earn profit. Many people lost their job, some do not have enough money to buy food, and some are fighting for their lives. I can't just accept the fact that some people will still think first of themselves and let poor people be consumed by their hunger.
This is a reality that other people only think of their selves. Despite that people are in hunger no food to eat, no jobs to provide for their family still some people have no humanity to help those poor of the poor. Not enough vaccine to provide since lot of population in every country and the vaccine has not yet been disclose if truly available and even in our country the government has no concise plan to flatten the curve of this infected of the virus.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 09:08:47 AM

This news might actually cause panic in our world, especially to those who believes in the vaccine.
Well, there are chances for it to happen. But if you will personally analyze the situation, there's no need for panicking because you will be good as long as you are strictly following the safety protocols and staying inside your home as much as possible. Like what I am always saying to my friends, prevention is better than cure Smiley.
Is this a strategy of the company to increase the price with regards to the high demand of the vaccine throughout the world?
We can't get rid of such assumptions. You can't blame them if they will increase the price of the vaccine because that's how business works. I just hope they'll be more compassionate and set a reasonable price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: