Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:19:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Club x Akash AMA - 2000AKT Reward Pool  (Read 261 times)
rolex745

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 09:25:16 AM

Do you have special offers for corporate clients? Can I move my office to Akash Cloud and be confident in the stability, reliability and security of the service? What figures from Akash should I rely on when monitoring cloud resources?
Avangator

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 09:27:43 AM

Question 1

Could you please describe us further about your product Akash Supermini? How will it revolutionize the IT industry and how may we as regular users benefit from it?

Question 2

To get your products fully functioning, you will need a lot of more distributed cloud computing have the computing power shared. What kind of incentives do you offer for new users to do this?

Question 3

How does Akash’s Cloud Services outperform for example Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and AWS besides the better cost-structure for the customers? How can you remain profitable despite of being so much cheaper than your competitors?

telegarm: @thebastaboy
AleksandrCCC

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 09:46:17 AM

1. What kind of different plans do you have for the cloud services? What kind of limitations do you have for the regular users without payment to store data within your cloud?

2. How can an investor of the AKT token participate in the validation and the governance of the Akash Network? Do I need to have the Akash Supermini device for being a validator?

3. What kind of computational skills does it require to make the Akash Supermini functional? Does it need some special kind of configuration and does it need to be plugged into a computer? How much will the market price of Supermini device be?

___
@chelyabinsk_crypto
Surendra040

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 11:39:08 AM

Being  a validator or developer what are the competitive advantages participating in Akash Decloud early access program?

Tg surendra040
maxzerone

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 01:18:39 PM

Why you decided to use usdx as your stable coin in the platform and not usdt or busd, which are far more popular?

tg @maxzerone
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: