Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:36:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to invest in Binance  (Read 858 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 08:49:52 AM

I would say investing into ethereum, chainlink, bnb, tron and ada would be where I would start if I were a new investor. To begin with those are the highest volumes usually, which means there is interest to them, volume doesn't just represent the movements but also the interest, if a coin has high volume that means there is tons of money interested in that coin as well and even if it goes down one day with that much interest it bounds to go up eventually as well.

However if you want you can look for smaller ones as well, they are risky because they could get delisted as well but they are still decent and you could check to see if you could profit from them, I just don't like it because I do not want to be the only person hyped about some small coin which is why I go with high volume ones.

jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 06:38:24 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2020, 06:49:02 PM by jajorforce

spreading lots of nets to get lots of fish is a good idea, but when buying lots of altcoins on a risky exchange it is better to focus on one coin, bitcoin is better but if bitcoin price is high for investing ethereum can be an alternative and TRX is also good for investment.

With TRX as our investment, I am highly recommending this one because the price for the maintime was very low. By the time it will reach the limelight, this one will surprise everyone around the world. The very important thing about this coin, is that accumulating our wallet before it's too late. Pressures and regrets will not give us signs, but we should prevent that kind of scenario and act quickly before everything is finally set.
In blockchain we need only fast transaction and low cost. So we are going to support the TRX blockchain. Recently I was surprised that the TRC-20 withdraw fee was zero. That's how the price will increase for coins. For a long term, new altcoins profits will be huge. I think at least our fifty percent investment should be safe and the rest of the fifty could be risky.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 08:00:18 PM

Binance is the most easiest exchange to buy and crypto especially for beginners, nowadays they have made it even more easier by introducing the fiat payment, now some countries local currency are already supported, Binance is making crypto investment very simple,  i think I will most likely just buy bnb, ada, eth and btc because they are very trusted project.
Gvent

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 10:30:45 PM

After such a long time, I am busy in my real life because of Covid-19. I am trying to read the news here and find something that can help me make money.

So, I am trying to deposit some money to binance and buy the coin as my investment. Here is the list:

you have a good list of investments and tradable coins
now the mainstream is using DeFi finance for staking and getting passive income
as far as I know, Binance also took part in this relay
have you tried buying the coins that Binance offers for staking?

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 11:37:02 PM

I think for investing in buying coins, we must know the right momentum otherwise we will experience losses. the coins you mention are good coins but remember the average altcoin follows the trend of bitcoin. If you are good at reading technical charts I think you can trade in binance futures
I'm a technical charts reader, altcoins are following only the Bitcoin trend. The best example is the halving of Bitcoin. But now I'm reading that Ethereum and Binance runs are better than Bitcoin. Binance Coin bullrun more than Bitcoin but following Bitcoin trend, so we can earn from this opportunity. I had a little investment in the Binance coin but now again I switch to Bitcoin.
btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 01:39:59 AM

why did the OP not put BNB in his bag ??
whereas the OP keeps some assets in binance and trusts the exchange. why not leaving an allocation for BNB, this is suitable for the mid term. Launhcpad & launchpool can pump it, and the new ecosystem is BSC (Binance smartchain).

DYOR

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 02:54:20 AM

Piece of advice.
Although Binance is SaFu, it's still advisable to store your altcoins to your personal wallet. As what other says, if you don't hold the private key then it's not your asset.

If you're looking for an altcoins to invest you can check CHR (Chromia), the team are good and have a perfect background.
Plus they're in a small Cap on coinmarketcap so it's not too late to invest. Another are, CRV, DOT and those NFT coz I think it will replace the hype of DeFi.
ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 03:30:22 AM

Piece of advice.
Although Binance is SaFu, it's still advisable to store your altcoins to your personal wallet. As what other says, if you don't hold the private key then it's not your asset.

If you're looking for an altcoins to invest you can check CHR (Chromia), the team are good and have a perfect background.
Plus they're in a small Cap on coinmarketcap so it's not too late to invest. Another are, CRV, DOT and those NFT coz I think it will replace the hype of DeFi.
true, never store coins on the market because it is very risky if things happen that you don't want, it's better to send them to a private wallet and store them in a safe place, you can use a ledger nano or trezor, both wallets are safe in my opinion and I've been a long time too using the ledger nano
MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 03:39:49 AM

Your decision to invest in coins every month is a good idea. TRX looks like a good coin. It is cheap at present and could explode in the future.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

New_order

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 06:46:53 AM

Don't diversify with too many altcoins. Why don't you want to invest in bitcoin? and are you holding your altcoins on Binance and leaving it there as is?
If that's what you do, for holding, withdraw it and hold it to a wallet where you hold the private keys.
You don't get it, OP is holding his coins on binance because he is staking them for monthly rewards, if you read carefully you will see that he is making ROI with the binance staking program. He also know the difference of having your coins in your wallet vs having the coins on a Centralized exchange, to stake on binance you have to leave your coins on binance
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 07:01:02 AM

Considering your budget, i think you should not have so many different altcoins in your bag. Because If you invest in so many projects, it will be hard to follow them all everyday. And some will rise, some will fall and there will not be so many changes in value of your portfolio. I advise you to focus only 1 - 2 altcoins that you believe and follow strictly.
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 10:26:20 AM

choosing several Altcoins for long-term investment will provide a great opportunity to get a profit because when the market recovers you can see every coin you hold moving up.  When you get a profit, you can sell immediately because Altcoins are vulnerable to experiencing significant price drops.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 10:32:40 AM

choosing several Altcoins for long-term investment will provide a great opportunity to get a profit because when the market recovers you can see every coin you hold moving up.  When you get a profit, you can sell immediately because Altcoins are vulnerable to experiencing significant price drops.
Now this is happening, altcoins have fallen in price and fell very much. Do you think that most altcoins will be able to grow again after the market starts to rise again? Such times show how dangerous it is to trade altcoins, they can fly down at any moment. At the same time, we see that it is much more comfortable and profitable in bitcoin than investing in risky alts.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1671

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 11:33:17 AM

Now this is happening, altcoins have fallen in price and fell very much. Do you think that most altcoins will be able to grow again after the market starts to rise again? Such times show how dangerous it is to trade altcoins, they can fly down at any moment. At the same time, we see that it is much more comfortable and profitable in bitcoin than investing in risky alts.

There is confidence that the coins at the top of the rating will quickly recover in price when the market starts to move up. But most of the new tokens that represent the DeFi sector will not return to their upper values, because they have already lost a lot in price and they are no longer as trusted as they were before.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Zeronic

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 12:36:01 PM

First thing to do is you should analyst, why you want to invest in Binance. Altcoins price is falling now. I think if you want to invest on it, for a long term, it is not a good decision for you. Don't take too much risk, if you are not sure, will it give you some profit or not.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 01:34:42 PM

Whether prices in all markets have recovered. because what I know is that if the market price has not recovered so much it will make it difficult for many people to invest and predict future prices, because some constraints or issues make the price not so stable, and tend to destroy global market prices, recently some news that states President of the United States Donald Trump was hit by the Covid 19 Virus which caused the dollar price to plummet and impact all Crypto currency prices, not to mention the traps in all markets that keep people trapped in their investment in some Altcoins, the solution to prevent that from happening is waiting for the market price to really take place recover, so that your investment is not trapped by the trap of big investors in it and is more careful to select and analyze the development of the Altcoin ...
FACE 2 FACE

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 01:47:55 PM

I already did that from 3 months ago, and now, I am trying to use $30/month to invest.
In my opinion, these are small enough amounts so that thanks to them you can earn enough money for your life. It is easier to start trading, and to do this, you should choose those currency pairs with the greater volatility. UNI - is a recent example, where volatility was up to 25 percent daily. This is much more than you can earn simply by investing your money in TRX.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 02:42:59 PM

Try investing in defi coins where you can generate passive incomes easily, I suggest you to Pancakeswap where you can stake cake then get another coin(Syrup) for free to stake it for another coin of your choice(Twt, Alpha etc). But if you don't like defi projects you can always check on established coins in market, specifically xrp cause it is going to have a fork around december.
Bajank

Activity: 613
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 02:53:29 PM

very good idea to invest in binance exchange maybe it will be great for you to save your money there but there are many ways to invest there and get profit one of the most famous is to stakes coins there and buy coins on binance launchpad and also can you just hold Binance coin because BNB coin is one of the coins of the future that is always needed and it is likely that the price will continue to increase as the Binance exchange progresses,
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 02:59:22 PM

Don't diversify with too many altcoins. Why don't you want to invest in bitcoin? and are you holding your altcoins on Binance and leaving it there as is?
If that's what you do, for holding, withdraw it and hold it to a wallet where you hold the private keys.
isn't it will be good if hold several altcoins to distributed the risk that may occur in future to our portofolio ? as traders we must diversify portofolio into several coins, beside save our assets some of them will give us huge return . holding coins in binance better than in another centralized exchanges, because binance has SAFU that will cover our fund when it hacked ? did you remember last hacking case in binance , no one harmed with it and market operate as usual.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: