Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:32:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to invest in Binance  (Read 858 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 03:03:34 PM

You are actually doing great with your investment, keeping it at steady pace and don't be greedy to make the highest profit is a respect for me.

I already did that from 3 months ago, and now, I am trying to use $30/month to invest.
With this amount of investment, actually diversify your money into different altcoins are not a good idea I think. It's good to minimize your losses but the amount of profit you could get is really low as it depends on how is the performance on every coins you are invested. Maybe building up your portfolio first and getting more profit would be a good idea and in the future you can raise the capital for a bit to diversify your money into more altcoins.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 03:11:49 PM

I'm pretty much aware that binance BNB is the most profitable most especially this quarter three of 2020, followed by DeFi projects, I think you should look into few DeFi projects and invest in few good ones, if I were you though most of my money goes into Bitcoin because it gives better peace of mind, don't get me wrong, other altcoins are good but Bitcoin still stands taller than all.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 03:23:06 PM

Just some suggestions mate I also buying altcoins in Binance if I got funds what I usually doing is buying some altcoins at dip and after a week or two if you got some profit sell it and look again for another potential altcoins dont stay longer in one altcoin if something happens in that project and price decline it will be a big loss for you.

Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1018

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 03:31:04 PM

Try investing in defi coins where you can generate passive incomes easily, I suggest you to Pancakeswap where you can stake cake then get another coin(Syrup) for free to stake it for another coin of your choice(Twt, Alpha etc). But if you don't like defi projects you can always check on established coins in market, specifically xrp cause it is going to have a fork around december.
If anyone looking for good investment plan then we shouldn't tell them to invest in DeFi. Cause most of the DeFi project end as scam. Xrp might be a good platform to invest. Moreover OP can choose some old altcoins like ltc, eth. Chainlink and binance coin doing well now. If the dump happens all these coin will drop significantly in value.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Wenbing

Activity: 490
Merit: 31

There is gold in volatility..

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 04:18:51 PM

After such a long time, I am busy in my real life because of Covid-19. I am trying to read the news here and find something that can help me make money.

So, I am trying to deposit some money to binance and buy the coin as my investment. Here is the list:

TRX, LOOM, TROY, KAVA, EOS, ONT.

The biggest allocation of my money was in TRX.

In the first month, I use little money to invest in TRX, and I got the next month's reward. So I decide to invest more money to buy more TRX plus to buy the other coin as I mention above.

I am planning to invest more, but I need suggestions on what coin to invest. Should I still invest in TRX? Or I need to buy the other coins?

I am thinking about SXP, ADX, Tezos, Atom, Algo, Harmony, Qtum, Komodo, Neo, and Elrond to be on my investment list, but I know that I can not buy all of that coin at once. I can buy it every month of each list with the money that I am willing to use for the investment.

I already did that from 3 months ago, and now, I am trying to use $30/month to invest.

I have my bitcoin in other wallets, which I don't use to buy those coins. I keep my bitcoin just in case for the next bull run. I use the other money to trade, although I know that the profit is not too big for me, that's really meant for me.

Thank you.

Well, while you do have a fantastic strategy and plan, here are what you must know.

1. Where the trend goes, there the money is. So pay attention to fundamental analysis.
2. Know that no investment strategy is risk proof.
Portfolio diversification is a great approach, but don't be too diversified.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 06:19:28 PM

Leave something for Bitcoin even if you just buy a tiny bit of it if you're really into staking or holding alts.
Probably the topper coins would already be enough, and I am not sure if there's still a reason to go way below the top 20 at minimum.
Most of it from my experience are just for day trading anyway.
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 07:31:33 PM

If you consider BNB as an option for investing, then in General this choice is not better or worse than others, but do not forget that with this coin you can get passive income on Binance. Moreover, there will be several ways to make a profit.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 11:31:56 PM

If you consider BNB as an option for investing, then in General this choice is not better or worse than others, but do not forget that with this coin you can get passive income on Binance. Moreover, there will be several ways to make a profit.
I think this is a very smart choice because so far the Binance exchange has Binance Pool and Binance Earn programs which in my opinion with the capital you have, you don't have to do anything you can get money and you won't feel a loss.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 11:46:05 PM

I think this is a very smart choice because so far the Binance exchange has Binance Pool and Binance Earn programs which in my opinion with the capital you have, you don't have to do anything you can get money and you won't feel a loss.
well I also totally agree with what you say because I will also do the same as you do to make the best use of the Binance exchange, there is also a lot of options that might be the best option for making a profit.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 08:18:36 PM

Do you mean its ok to leave to invest you tokens for a lomg period of time, your selection of coins is acceptable, yet it appears to be that over the long haul you have picked an inappropriate spot, don't store your coins on exchange wallet , it's always smarter to keep them in a hidden wallet since we never realize what will happen ever again.
articlecity

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 08:36:31 PM

After such a long time, I am busy in my real life because of Covid-19. I am trying to read the news here and find something that can help me make money.

So, I am trying to deposit some money to binance and buy the coin as my investment. Here is the list:

In the first month, I use little money to invest in TRX, and I got the next month's reward. So I decide to invest more money to buy more TRX plus to buy the other coin as I mention above.

I am planning to invest more, but I need suggestions on what coin to invest. Should I still invest in TRX? Or I need to buy the other coins?

I am thinking about SXP, ADX, Tezos, Atom, Algo, Harmony, Qtum, Komodo, Neo, and Elrond to be on my investment list, but I know that I can not buy all of that coin at once. I can buy it every month of each list with the money that I am willing to use for the investment.

I have my bitcoin in other wallets, which I don't use to buy those coins. I keep my bitcoin just in case for the next bull run. I use the other money to trade, although I know that the profit is not too big for me, that's really meant for me.

Thank you.
You are dollar cost averaging by buying small every month but be careful because it works very well during downtrends and ranging markets but in bullish market it can be counterpriductive stfategy at you may end buying at bloated prices and end up in loss after reversal start.

|▌ BlockMembers.io ▐| THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE
∎   AUTO CONSTRUCTION   ∎ END TO END AUTOMATION
Announcement Thread  ▪  Facebook  ▪  Telegram  ▪  Twitter  ]
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 01:43:15 AM

I am surprised to see that you mentioned Qtum, Komodo, Neo to invest. I would stay away from them as they failed to deliver on the promise and the developers mostly ignore them, if there is a sudden change which i am not aware of as i stopped following them a long time ago.

Diversifying is a good prospect but you need to identify tokens and coins that would give you the maximum profit.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 09:53:38 PM

Thank you.

I don't know for others but personally diversifying into many altcoins is not a good idea it will only make you lose focus and restless; this is just me, like I said I don't know about others. I highly think it is a good idea investing in only coins which will give you the true value of your time and money, because most coins today might not worth anything in the near future, or even if a bear market starts now, most coins might dump and never rise to a good price again.
Therefore, from your aforementioned lists I can only point out Tezos and Trx, others I can add which are not in your list are ADA and ETH; Bitcoin is already in your portfolio and that's very nice.

Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 10:32:52 PM

Thank you.
Do not invest on too many coins just choose those top 10 coins in the market. Why don't you buy bitcoins for the rest of your money for investment. Bitcoin is still a good investment above all coins, next is ETH. For me if I have an extra money for investments I will choose to buy bitcoin and ETH. These two coins are good investments and no other coins can replace the above the price of these coins.
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 10:46:18 PM

it's a good decision that you decided not to invest all of your money in one coin. i usually invest my money in less than 4 or 5 kind of coins/tokens, no more than that. it's hard to monitor their price one by one if you invest in too many coins. btw, it's good for you that you still hold your bitcoin, because i believe the bull market will run in the near future.

NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 11:22:58 PM

The coins listed on Binance have a clear project and also have a solid team. Although BInance is an exchanger with a large total transaction volume, not all coins listed on Binance have a large transaction volume. Usually coins that have large volumes are coins that are trending or have positive news but in my opinion it is safer if we choose coins or tokens on Binance because of existing project factors
binance research team doing well when they filter new project which is will listing. most of them have good quality and use case in cryptocurrency market so it will attract traders or investors to trade. but must remembered , not all binance coins give us guarantee. some of them regularly delist if there is no activity in developtment.
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:25:15 PM

I am surprised to see that you mentioned Qtum, Komodo, Neo to invest. I would stay away from them as they failed to deliver on the promise and the developers mostly ignore them, if there is a sudden change which i am not aware of as i stopped following them a long time ago.

Diversifying is a good prospect but you need to identify tokens and coins that would give you the maximum profit.
We should make enough profits when the price is so high. (NEO) This Chinese blockchain made a lot of hype in the cryptocurrency. Although now I support it, but not as much as before. Harmony is also my favorite one. I promise I won't sell this coin until 2021 finishes. Cartesi is also a good tokens. Binance and Vechain will be added to my portfolio.

Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:51:22 PM

a great choice if you want to invest in Binance, Binance has a really great team, they are consistent in building a safe and comfortable exchange,
and the results of their progress are great, Coinmarketcap was acquired by CZ / Binance, this is a great first step,
because As a top 1 cryptocurrency exchange, Binance is already providing accurate information

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 04:00:17 AM

One long-term coin that you must also have is Bitcoin (BTC), you can buy it to enlarge your portfolio on binance. But it is not recommended to save money on an exchange, because there are so many hacks cases. Although binance is number one, nothing can guarantee every weakness of a system.

As long as the private key is not in your hands, it is not your asset.
kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 06:28:58 AM

Binance is slowly dominating the market and has come a long way on its journey to the top, binance has became an inspiration to other exchanges.

Yes BNB is good investment and one of the safest crypto currencies out of there, when it comes to their team and work we are in safer hands. However it is not considered as a stable coin but yes it is one of the value asset to have in our portfolio.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀