Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:32:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a new investment  (Read 2863 times)
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 07:00:17 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2020, 06:13:59 PM by Twentyonepaylots

"Yes, as of now Bitcoin holds the greatest value on cryptocurrencies but the value may varies depending on the amount/supply that are being circulated, the rate of demands for this."

Not anymore when Yearn.finance hit a staggering $43,000 price last September, I know it's kinda ridiculous how these coins are being pumped with less use cases than bitcoin, now we have seen the true power of decentralization it's not far to happen in bitcoin hitting $50K in the future, or maybe this year  Grin

Promising as it seems but the risk is also high, this may attract gullible people who does not know anything about crypto thinking it is an easy for them to grab on the internet.

Do you think bitcoin is the best investment choice nowadays to earn money?
Bitcoin is maybe the best investment choice among all the crypto in the market, but others might be confused between best investment and safe investment. Be wary my dudes!
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 07:25:23 PM

Bitcoin is always an amazing investment, it is very interesting and it is the leading coin in crypto, in short people really trust bitcoin than any other coin, so if you plan to invest just invest in trusted coin it is more safe than investing in new coin, invest an amount that you can aford to loss to avoid problems and be wise there are so many scammers in crypto feild.
Bitcoin be a new investment package makes it have a different issues with it existence, bitcoin hasn't been accepted as a global currency rather a payment method which still maintain it original plains. Bitcoin has spends at least ten years plus and has gained more momentum than any new investment has done. Although Bitcoin being a new investment makes it associated with scams which is common with new technologies. So, nothing bad with Bitcoin right now.

DougM

Activity: 173
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 10:47:40 PM

Bitcoin is one of the strong cryptocurrency and it is the most stable digital coin nowadays. Also, bitcoin is one of the promising investment in digital world. Since, peoples economy nowadays are unstable due to the pandemic situation in the world. Peoples are looking for new source of income to improve their economy. Do you think bitcoin is the best investment choice nowadays to earn money?
Well if you trust a little company like Fidelity they are not recommending  everyone should have 5% allocation in Bitcoin.  Boy, if that actually happened the price would be on its way up!  Cool

Bitcoin Should Be 5% of Your Investment Portfolio, Says Fidelity By Alexander Behrens
New research from Fidelity shows Bitcoin is uniquely decoupled from the movement of other asset classes, and suggests how it should fit into your investment portfolio.
https://decrypt.co/44880/bitcoin-should-be-5-percent-your-investment-portfolio-fidelity

In brief
Fidelity’s Bitcoin Investment Thesis research shows that Bitcoin has extremely low correlation with other assets like stocks or gold.
The report recommends allocating 5% of a multi-asset portfolio to Bitcoin.
Fidelity has been a consistent supporter of Bitcoin and other digital assets.

What’s more, its report, part two of the firm’s Bitcoin Investment Thesis, suggests investors keep 5% of their holdings in Bitcoin as exposure to alternative investments. It’s another sign that institutions are warming up to digital gold and are taking note of its ability to provide uncorrelated returns in spite of external conditions.
https://wp.decrypt.co/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/bitcoin-correlations-over-time.png  (cool image but I am not sure why it isn't showing right now...shouldn't this display for non newbies?)
Fidelity research found Bitcoin as an investment vehicle had a correlation of just .11 to other assets on a rolling 30-day average between January 2015 and September 2020. Correlation measurements range from 1 to -1, based on whether an asset price moves in step with a fully correlated asset, or exactly opposite for a fully uncorrelated asset.

The .11 score means that Bitcoin prices move neither up nor down compared over 30 days with any asset class, including those such as gold or the broader US stock market, which are often compared beside BTC. Fidelity found that, over time, Bitcoin prices move with very little regard to what other assets are doing, even if movements are sometimes correlated in the short-term.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 11:00:12 PM

Bitcoin is the greatest crypto of all time.  Most of the crypto users trust it. Currently, in this pandemic, I am really leaving my life on the income from bitcoin trading and other income sources in this forum. Like managing bounties, participating in bounties, joining signature campaigns. Besides these, there is much more income sources you can earn with bitcoin. Really bitcoin is a good investment for me right now. You just need to do proper guide and research.
Very interesting explanation. besides that, bitcoin is a very valuable innovation in today's technological developments. By combining technological advances and a modern financial system, making bitcoin is a really good choice as a side income source. In fact, many people use bitcoin as their main source of income, but with a considerable risk due to high volatility, this needs to be balanced with other businesses in the real world or other more stable investments.
There are many ways that you can do to get income from bitcoin, such as trading, mining, and the current trend is farming. we just need to learn more and understand market trends. of course, we must prepare ourselves with all the risks.

Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 12:53:53 AM

Bitcoin is the greatest crypto of all time.  Most of the crypto users trust it. Currently, in this pandemic, I am really leaving my life on the income from bitcoin trading and other income sources in this forum. Like managing bounties, participating in bounties, joining signature campaigns. Besides these, there is much more income sources you can earn with bitcoin. Really bitcoin is a good investment for me right now. You just need to do proper guide and research.
Very interesting explanation. besides that, bitcoin is a very valuable innovation in today's technological developments. By combining technological advances and a modern financial system, making bitcoin is a really good choice as a side income source. In fact, many people use bitcoin as their main source of income, but with a considerable risk due to high volatility, this needs to be balanced with other businesses in the real world or other more stable investments.
There are many ways that you can do to get income from bitcoin, such as trading, mining, and the current trend is farming. we just need to learn more and understand market trends. of course, we must prepare ourselves with all the risks.
Just like any other businesses, bitcoin also needs an investment and you will earn depends on how much money and effort you exerted on it. If you lack of courage to take the risk of entering bitcoin then you won't be having a chance to earn a big amount of money. If you are lacking courage then it is better for you to observe the pattern of bitcoin price because you will suddenly realize that bitcoin is not a waste to invest when you manage to observe its price's pattern. Maybe it is having a hardtime but it will turn out good at the end of the day just like any other businesses.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 01:45:47 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2020, 02:14:34 AM by Jendral Istimewa

In my area, Bitcoin is booming because many young people have lost their jobs during this pandemic. many companies go bankrupt, so they are forced to terminate work contracts with their employees. Therefore, many of them are looking for alternative income that can be generated from home, one of which is by looking for Bitcoin.

why bitcoin? why not blog or youtube? because Bitcoin is easy to obtain and does not wait long, only short or long term trades can make a profit. I believe that over time there will be a significant increase in the price of Bitcoin.

I recommend holding or adding Bitcoin in your wallet because there is a potential to increase in the next month or next year.

mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 02:26:19 AM

I think you are too late to invest in bitcoin today.  bitcoin price is very expensive.  bitcoin is always the best choice for profit.  but I prefer trading.  when it was Covid today, and you only chose to earn income from bitcoin investing or trading, I thought it was impossible to meet your needs.  but you can do business and also trade or invest in bitcoin.
Alobo Realer

Activity: 127
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 09:32:47 AM

Bitcoin is one of the strong cryptocurrency and it is the most stable digital coin nowadays. Also, bitcoin is one of the promising investment in digital world. Since, peoples economy nowadays are unstable due to the pandimic situation in the world. Peoples are looking for new source of income to improve their economy. Do you think bitcoin is the best investment choice nowadays to earn money?

Bitcoin was created to remove the third party intermediaries that are traditionally required to conduct digital monetary transfers. But the demand for it, its value in the digital world and its volatility, made it to be an alternative means/source of income. It is not the best investment option but, it is a an option that will yield a positive turnout if invested on.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
vania vin

Activity: 481
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 02:00:18 PM

In my area, Bitcoin is booming because many young people have lost their jobs during this pandemic. many companies go bankrupt, so they are forced to terminate work contracts with their employees. Therefore, many of them are looking for alternative income that can be generated from home, one of which is by looking for Bitcoin.

why bitcoin? why not blog or youtube? because Bitcoin is easy to obtain and does not wait long, only short or long term trades can make a profit. I believe that over time there will be a significant increase in the price of Bitcoin.

I recommend holding or adding Bitcoin in your wallet because there is a potential to increase in the next month or next year.
where I live also experienced the same thing many employees turned into unemployment during the covid 19 pandemic.
almost all who can not work in the real world switch to work in the digital world collecting bitcoin is one of the right jobs working at home.
Generally, people say the price of bitcoin will increase by the end of the year, but the forecast can be right or wrong depending on you believe it, don't forget to follow the development of bitcoin so you don't make the wrong decision.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Tingtong

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

https://www.xsl-labs.io

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 06:46:34 AM

Bitcoin is one of the strong cryptocurrency and it is the most stable digital coin nowadays. Also, bitcoin is one of the promising investment in digital world. Since, peoples economy nowadays are unstable due to the pandimic situation in the world. Peoples are looking for new source of income to improve their economy. Do you think bitcoin is the best investment choice nowadays to earn money?
Bitcoin is best for this invest in this day. Today bitcoin price is low but after time it price can be huge increase. Also you can trade for btc growth. If you know trading way and know about alt coin which is best for you. You can earn huge money. So i tell today best choice bitcoin invest.

XSL Labs   ◉  SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA  ◉
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.xsl-labs.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 08:33:39 AM

Bitcoin is best for this invest in this day. Today bitcoin price is low but after time it price can be huge increase. Also you can trade for btc growth. If you know trading way and know about alt coin which is best for you. You can earn huge money. So i tell today best choice bitcoin invest.

You said the price of bitcoins was low. I don't think the current bitcoin price is $ 11,347.71 / 1 bitcoin https://coinmarketcap.com/, is this what you mean low?

3meek

Activity: 2422
Merit: 678

God, save BTC!

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 11:24:57 AM

Why do you think that the price of Bitcoin is low? For example, if you take the last ATH and the price of 500 dollars in 2016, the price is now above the middle!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
shawonngp

Activity: 758
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 10:32:17 PM

Day by day bitcoin is becoming an effective and popular medium for everyone . This is one of the reasons why it is so popular that  it Keeping pace with the present age, standing on the edge of a simple and universal door is giving people the opportunity to earn income . Bitcoin is eliminating many unemployment problems. Anyone can get rid of Baker through Bitcoin if they want to. But one thing. We need to know a lot before investing and making money in the crypto world. Don't invest without good knowledge.

lifeOK

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 01:28:53 AM

Day by day bitcoin is becoming an effective and popular medium for everyone . This is one of the reasons why it is so popular that  it Keeping pace with the present age, standing on the edge of a simple and universal door is giving people the opportunity to earn income . Bitcoin is eliminating many unemployment problems. Anyone can get rid of Baker through Bitcoin if they want to. But one thing. We need to know a lot before investing and making money in the crypto world. Don't invest without good knowledge.
The fact is bitcoin has a value so before contributing you should know how the system works. Bitcoin has an incentive since it is being acknowledged in numerous exchanges, markets and nations. When after seeing the surge in the bitcoin value, it unquestionably bring us consideration and make us power thoroughly considering over and over again.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 11:34:40 AM

Bitcoin friendly become good investment assets for the future because have many benefit like more security and give bigger chance to get alot of profit later, now waiting when bitcoin confirmed become legal transaction currency give chance for many investor to get much profit. they will happy what advantage by investing money in bitcoin and saving as future assets, many people get guarantee with save their money on the bank but not increase anymore.
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 12:04:08 PM

Actually Bitcoin is not New investment mate because this has been treated Investment material since more years past.
The capacity of bitcoin to bring profit is already proven,same as the capacity to bring losses.
in this case will depend on your knowledge and capacity to Keep the holding or being panicking.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
dadach

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 01:13:54 PM

How is everyone buying here? Let's say you have 300 USD per month, do you buy it when you get a paycheck for 300, or DCA?

To DA Moon!!! donations accepted >.< 38nvHaNqF5nv4ifhUyq9CChnBmRs2DSv4r
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 01:43:42 PM

How is everyone buying here? Let's say you have 300 USD per month, do you buy it when you get a paycheck for 300, or DCA?

It's upto trading analysis or strategy for buying at the perfect price zone. Basically, don't invest all amount in one time as btc's price is unpredictable like time for pump or dump. Best way for me to take entry parts by parts . For an example, i'll use 30% of my willing investment amounts to buy and rest of the total amounts will remain in my wallet for a new dip to take entry.

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
J.Amador

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 02:00:32 PM

Yes it can give you a high salary if you know and have a knowledge of how to use bitcoin rightfully. And it can good investment too bitcoin can help your economy for sure because right now cryptocurriences is famous in every people in every country.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gracym

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 04:31:46 PM

I do! I think that the world is moving forward, and so should we. Regards!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: