Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:37:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a new investment  (Read 2863 times)
Collinsty

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 06:20:52 AM

The total amount of Bitcoin remains unchanged. Speculation and making money have become machines that inject social wealth into the Bitcoin system, and the price of Bitcoin has soared. And Bitcoin has become a major trend in the future.
Zachanty

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 06:49:42 AM

Bitcoin is an "attractive investment" and can "alleviate the global financial system."
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 06:03:42 PM

Bitcoin has left a lot of people curious about whether it really is digital gold and whether an investment in bitcoin would prove to be successful. While one aims to be wary in this field, it has earned many jackpots. Whether one should invest in bitcoin is up to their aptitude of suffering the high inflation rates and low lows.

The first should be to open a brokerage account, deposit funds, and buy BTC, in a trusted trading platform. The advantages of investing in bitcoin are its high liquidity which makes trading easy and gains a short-term profit. Despite its high inflation rates, bitcoin is immune to them and your cryptos won’t lose their worth anytime. Bitcoin can process several transactions at the same time, due to its instant transaction system. Nevertheless, the lack of regulation leaves bitcoin susceptible to fraudulent activities. The fixed supply of bitcoin (21 million) and many traders not considering bitcoin as a valid currency can limit opportunities for users.

Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 05:44:28 AM

Bitcoin is one of the strong cryptocurrency and it is the most stable digital coin nowadays. Also, bitcoin is one of the promising investment in digital world. Since, peoples economy nowadays are unstable due to the pandimic situation in the world. Peoples are looking for new source of income to improve their economy. Do you think bitcoin is the best investment choice nowadays to earn money?
Many companies and small businesses are heavily affected by the pandemic; we actually see physical stores closing due to the rapid change because of what happened. Slowly they are adapting the new normal but they experienced great loss before that happens. On the other hand, bitcoin as an investment is definitely good, since it is managed through the internet; you control it with just your device and your connection. Also, it's your decision when will you hold or withdraw your profit. Of course you need to learn how will you successfully manage your holdings so that you won' e frustrated in the long run.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 07:59:36 AM

Agree with that.

Because of this pandemic, i think most of us looking for new investment to improve their economy and bitcoin is the best solution for me.

But in my opinion bitcoin is still very risky investment, with one news the price can be drop or UP very drastic, it totally diferrent with another investment like stock.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 09:22:04 AM

Agree with that.

Because of this pandemic, i think most of us looking for new investment to improve their economy and bitcoin is the best solution for me.

But in my opinion bitcoin is still very risky investment, with one news the price can be drop or UP very drastic, it totally diferrent with another investment like stock.

I think most of us are looking for a job, lol.

most of the investors or capitalist are looking for an alternative investment to diversify the risk and it so happen bitcoin is here and has made a bull run last year so it has become an attractive alternative as an investment.

Most of us will struggle as the economy struggle, hence, that would not give us an opportunity to invest as we need to earn first before we can start investing, I hope you get my point.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 07:50:25 PM

This is the best invest for every bitcoin lover.it can give you more profit than you imagine. If you are new comer than before investing please research more about its condition, market . So you can take your own responsibility

sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 09:53:42 PM

Many companies are joining bitcoin today, even they want to make bitcoin as an alternative payment for their companies.
Now the adoption of bitcoin is getting massive and it shows that bitcoin is the best investment for now.  Because  we can
see that the price of bitcoin is growing well and always provides a new price for those who invest.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
businessgirl

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

Standard

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 11:42:05 PM

Yes btc is one of the best choice to invest on it. It has great impact on other altcoin also. Almost all alrcoin prices depends how btc price changing.
When btc raises in price, the btc/alt coin pairs start to drop. Alt coins look less valuable as btc goes up which triggers heavy sell signals, crashing out prices. When btc drops, opposite happens.

The only reason they’ve all been going up so heavily right now is because the influx of new traders but that will change very soon.

▬▬▬▬▬▀▀▀▀▀ PUFFY.FINANCE▀▀▀▀▀▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬ Swap & Trade Tokens ▬▬▬▬ PRIVATE SALE LIVE ▬▬▬▬▬
N2CoinOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 10:28:17 AM

Yes, bitcoin is a new investment for the global economy, nowadays bitcoin value is  increasing day by day, In Future the Digital currency will stand more than the Fiat Currency.
In the silence

Activity: 1293
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 06:25:08 PM

Bitcoin is one of the safest investment objects among all digital currencies. As the largest cryptocurrency, Bitcoin has gained global recognition and is widely accepted. It has great value.
It's the best investment of all time and nothing can compare bitcoin to any other altcoins in these present time. It's also the largest cryptocurrency all over the world because it is the epitome and backbone of cryptocurrency. It is incomparable in any aspect and in any point of view.
3meek

Activity: 2436
Merit: 682

God, save BTC!

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 06:38:44 PM

Many companies are joining bitcoin today, even they want to make bitcoin as an alternative payment for their companies.
Now the adoption of bitcoin is getting massive and it shows that bitcoin is the best investment for now.  Because  we can
see that the price of bitcoin is growing well and always provides a new price for those who invest.

I would like to know how many companies have already invested in bitcoin? Apart from Tesla and PayPal, which are owned by Elon Musk... It doesn't seem like that many...
Daryl_Dixon

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 07:06:21 PM

why not?
When all people are looking for bitcoin and we can see that bitcoin is gaining a lot of fans every day and companies are investing, we can see that it is one of the best places to invest. So I am a real fan of bitcoin.
N2CoinOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2021, 11:31:28 AM

Bitcoin is the best Crypto to invest in, and today the bitcoin range is more than $50K. So, it is a good sign to invest in bitcoin right now.
nitrobetting

Activity: 537
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 02:55:03 AM

As ever, crisis is an opportunity for crypto lovers to emerge. Bitcoin has seized upon everything difficult situations like bank collapse in Cyprus, Brexit and other phenomenon. Coronavirus pandemic most likely continues to be no different

Such occurrence can be the catalyst to switch to digital currency. In an event of uncertainty and confusion worldwide, we are witnessing BTC prize go up.

Mr.sprin

Activity: 1470
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 03:35:01 AM

what is the reason you say bitcoin is stable is it because its value is high or do you have other reasons? I do not agree with the statement bitcoin is stable bitcoin is unstable its price can change.

panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 03:35:11 AM

As ever, crisis is an opportunity for crypto lovers to emerge. Bitcoin has seized upon everything difficult situations like bank collapse in Cyprus, Brexit and other phenomenon. Coronavirus pandemic most likely continues to be no different

Such occurrence can be the catalyst to switch to digital currency. In an event of uncertainty and confusion worldwide, we are witnessing BTC prize go up.

I agree. Today's pandemic make us more like vulnerable to problems that we may encounter everyday, specifically in financial. Many people nowadays are so problematic that they do not have any source of income because of the pandemic. Workers need to stop for a while in order to avoid the contact and social gathering. And one of the most affected idea is that they do not have any investment so they are struggling to overcome each and everyday life. Bitcoin is one of the best investment today yet it is very risky. We need to have prior knowledge in order for us to avoid getting lose.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 05:59:17 AM

Do you think bitcoin is the best investment choice nowadays to earn money?
Yes, ears has heard and eyes has see how bitcoin break record during the pandemic, by keep pumping till now that make some users to confessed that bitcoin is the best investment among other investment. I invested $20k in 2019 base on what I was told concerning bitcoin investment that really shocked me in 2021, when I check my income few days ago that make me to rate bitcoin as the best investment someone can earn a good money.

Coinsfera
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 06:43:30 AM

What makes it different is that it is a decentralized digital currency independent of any financial institution or government. As with any other financial sphere, there are risks to investing in Bitcoin. One of the main reasons why investing in Bitcoin is a good idea is that inflation has an almost negligible effect. This is because the blockchain system that powers this digital asset is constant.

coinsfera.com

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul | Buy Bitcoin in Kosovo | Buy Bitcoin in London
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 07:04:29 PM

Definitely Bitcoin has always been a good investment option despite the high volatility of the crypto market. I don't know if it's the best investment option these days, as you say, but looking at the bull market for so long is definitely one of the best options.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: