Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:39:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I SELL MY uniswaps purchase bot  (Read 110 times)
hic78 (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 12:41:06 PM

HI I sell my bot because I don't have enough eth anymore to use it I prefer to sell it to someone who has enough to pay the eth gas costs and I need cash this bot allows to buy a token as soon as it is listed on uniswaps you just have to configure the token address insert your private key in the boot menu and wait for the bot to do the work you could also choose the minimum liquidity for the purchase of the token as well as to pay twice as much eth gas to be sure to be able to buy the token before everyone else
price 3 eth thanks
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3713

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 06:16:58 AM

Buying token when listing is considered a risky investment because the possibility of it going up will be high, but for a few moments, and after that, if there is not enough liquidity, the price will collapse.

The best plan is to buy before listing, and then you will be able to sell right after the listing.
In general, how can I make sure that the program does not contain back doors for stealing money? Why not borrow and pay off the loan from the profits?
itsmesattaresult

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 09:39:03 AM

Why Satta King Become the Giant of any game?

There's a kind of play at the stage where you're heading for the game that holds fortunes for the individuals. If an individual puts cash into the Satta king ruler disawar game, if that individual is lucky and wins the match, the cash he gets as a prize is nearly multiple times or more than that at that point.

The Black satta King Game is a lot of popularity among individuals, for each of these things and high earnings.Individuals who all need cash in a short space of time can stop and play the game to control cash. For all of these, the game is considered to be the ruler of all.

In this way you will have to visit the website to play Sata King or Black satta King if you are not willing to take part in the right game when you bet to get impressive money. You can play and earn money online at numerous sites of the top Satta King organization.  https://www.satta-chart.in/
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 09:50:03 AM

Buying token when listing is considered a risky investment because the possibility of it going up will be high, but for a few moments, and after that, if there is not enough liquidity, the price will collapse.

Considering how DeFi token price behaviour during initial listing on Uniswap, You will really have a good profit if you can scoop all early tokens listed there(considering the DeFi token has a highly anticipated price pump) because whales usually surge in during the first 24hrs of the coin since it is the most hype period of DeFi price cycle. This bot is actually good if this really working without any issue.

But the 3ETH price for a bot copy is a bit high IMHO since the owner still can use this and sell on multiple person.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: