Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:33:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Adoption - Climate Change - Internet Access  (Read 403 times)
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 11:32:14 AM

Just as educating people about climate change isn't enough to save the planet, it's apparent that educating people about bitcoin isn't enough to push for full adoption. No matter how knowledgeable people become of Bitcoin, full adoption won’t be possible if we can’t figure out an efficient way to access and use bitcoin outside the Internet. Only 57% of the world’s population has internet access, and a large portion of those with internet access suffer from a poor connection. That part has to be fixed first.

I also see that not all areas are covered by the internet, there should be a significant change so that remote areas can be reached by the internet and those who dream of internet networks to their homes can be used to work in the crypto world. everything needs an internet network to get all the information, especially crypto currency, without an internet network crypto currency is useless.

taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2020, 03:43:44 AM

I think the internet is evenly distributed in all countries but internet usage is not yet maximal and needs further education
In fact, this pandemic is very helpful in the shift from people who don't know about the internet to forcefully understand and use it
in my country there are many people who always talk about bicoin but unfortunately they lack knowledge about bitcoin itself so they are often cheated by other people and have a negative effect on bitcoin

The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 04:21:17 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2020, 04:59:24 AM by The cure

For me, we can not replace fiat currency immediately even if we say we already have an alternative method like crypto. Many places are still don't have internet access especially for those far from the city. There are also people who accustomed to the old-fashioned way of using centralized services, but I noticed after pandemic and disaster happened, more people are now getting interested to know about bitcoin and other crypto currency because they now already seen the advantages of having it. If we still continue promoting and pushing bitcoin i think as time pass by the full adoption will be possible.
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 05:06:09 AM

For me, we can not replace fiat currency immediately even if we say we already have an alternative method like crypto.
Actually even in long run there is no replacement that will happen,Fiat will remain for physical transactions while crypto for online
or depend on the demand of both parties,because admitit or not Fiat and Gold is part of our living and without this there might be imbalance that will happen
in economy.
Many places are still don't have internet access especially for those far from the city. There are also people who accustomed to the old-fashioned way of using centralized services, but I noticed after pandemic and disaster happened, more people are now getting interested to know about bitcoin and other crypto currency because they now already seen the advantages of having it. If we still continue promoting and pushing bitcoin i think as time pass by the full adoption will be possible.
only those isolated places mate but more than 70% as I estimate has access in internet.

Because as I have going from place to place even in the Mountain mobile is available though the signal is really poor but still they have access.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀