Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:08:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: it seems to getting more difficult now to analyse cryptocurrency prices  (Read 874 times)
Mart1ncrypto

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 09:58:34 AM

Indeed, the market has become very difficult to analyze and make 100 percent prediction, but nevertheless there are tools for technical analysis that will always work. Every day I monitor the guys who make daily forecasts for the price of bitcoin and they do it very well. If you are interested here can see how they do it.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 12:37:11 PM

you can read the charts and analyse before it use to be went according to analyses but now it look like the market can any ways
Noooo I don’t agree with that. The price never been like that since I got here, it’s always been unpredictable. I have seen so many experts on the price that took their time and wrote an analysis on Bitcoin and at the end it never worked that. Only few times (two times to be precise) that I have seen people predict the price exactly.

The market can go anyway, the best you can do is predict both ways so that if it doesn’t go the other way, then you’re certain of the other, that way you can be sure what actions to take if it’s negative. As far as I am concerned, never traders realized that market conditions are easier and favorable to them; it is always a challenging one and who are all able to ride along the market direction, enjoying the profits.
Dorodha

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 03:41:53 PM

Cryptocurrency prices seem to be becoming more difficult to analyze now but if you have a good knowledge of the market it will be easier to make accurate predictions. The market is constantly being updated with the latest aspects of technology. change with the system market research has to be done according to the plan. the demand for crypto market is increasing than before it will be easier if you can analyze properly without stopping.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1162

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 04:47:28 PM

The market can go anyway, the best you can do is predict both ways so that if it doesn’t go the other way, then you’re certain of the other, that way you can be sure what actions to take if it’s negative. As far as I am concerned, never traders realized that market conditions are easier and favorable to them; it is always a challenging one and who are all able to ride along the market direction, enjoying the profits.
Maybe it is time to stop analyzing bitcoin and maybe end up just putting our money in there and stop nagging about every single move. I understand that some people wants to be "traders" that buy and sell everyday and maybe 1000% profit yearly or even more, but that is a very rare and unlikely situation and there is no need for that.

There is nothing in the world as trustworthy as bitcoin that you could put your money in that will make you profit in the long run. I don't know how much is left until you retire but to me it is around 25 years so if I keep saving money and putting all of them in bitcoin constantly and only cash out 25 years later (unless something major happens) that means I am going to be super wealthy, I trust that and I do not get why others don't do that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 09:59:19 PM

Maybe it is time to stop analyzing bitcoin and maybe end up just putting our money in there and stop nagging about every single move. I understand that some people wants to be "traders" that buy and sell everyday and maybe 1000% profit yearly or even more, but that is a very rare and unlikely situation and there is no need for that.

There is nothing in the world as trustworthy as bitcoin that you could put your money in that will make you profit in the long run. I don't know how much is left until you retire but to me it is around 25 years so if I keep saving money and putting all of them in bitcoin constantly and only cash out 25 years later (unless something major happens) that means I am going to be super wealthy, I trust that and I do not get why others don't do that.
They dont have much that trust and also its not really bad to assume about its potential but to talk about putting all in and wait up for 25 years before cashing out?
You wouldnt know if Bitcoin would still exist that time or had already been replaced by much better coins/projects in the market.We wouldnt know on what happen into the future.
This is why you can really see people arent really make out such step due to various reasons and the one i explained is included.Its true that people arent really that
fan on holding but rather making out active trades instead. sensibly speaking when it comes to gains or profits then theres nothing can beat out if you
do deal with trading actively.

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1808

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 11:50:31 AM

It is a waste of time in the sense that for the most part most markets spend most of their time ranging instead of trending, now if you only like to trade trending markets because that is your strategy then there is no problem but then you need to trade more markets than this one, if you trade for example 20 markets then a few of those are bound to be trending at all the times and you can use that time to keep producing profits, as you see I do not mean that trading trending markets is a waste of time what I mean is that only trading this market when is trending is a waste of time since there are months or even years between each strong trend we see.
You don't need to trade 30+ times a month or use 20+ markets in order to make good gains. On average a total of at least 4 upward trends and downward trends (7-10% price movements) happen in a month in between sideways movements. That all I personally need.

I think you misunderstood me. I am not talking about waiting for a complete bull or bear run in order to start trading. For example the recent upward trend of BTC or ETH that started on 19th October is good enough to make some decent returns on margin trading minus having to stress about with daily small trades of 20+ markets

Someone claimed how easy channel trading is by drawing some lines on the chart. I redrew the same lines in regard to the current situation and show exactly how he would have had his small profits smashed up within a day

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 04:19:12 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2020, 06:22:30 AM by tbterryboy

Cryptocurrency prices seem to be becoming more difficult to analyze now but if you have a good knowledge of the market it will be easier to make accurate predictions. The market is constantly being updated with the latest aspects of technology. change with the system market research has to be done according to the plan. the demand for crypto market is increasing than before it will be easier if you can analyze properly without stopping.
The demand is always increasing but for some reason we still see a sharp downfall which is then recovered slowly. I believe the main reason behind bearish runs is because there are some massive holders still in our community and they often sell their coins and that causes a sudden fall in the market otherwise I don't see any reason why the market should fall at all and then recover slowly.

It is next to impossible to predict the bitcoins price now days because the charts would suggest something else and the market would behave in absolutely random manner so I have stopped predicting the price and instead play with the changes to my own advantage so if the price goes up by too much, I sell some part of my coins and wait for the price to come down and buy even more BTC with the money I got from selling them at a higher price.

Indeed, the market has become very difficult to analyze and make 100 percent prediction, but nevertheless there are tools for technical analysis that will always work. Every day I monitor the guys who make daily forecasts for the price of bitcoin and they do it very well. If you are interested here can see how they do it.
I don't trust any such tools and they all are are just guessing the price because if these analysts were really good then why did they not predicted the market when it went down a couple of months ago and now when the price is going up everyone seems to be an expert.

I was never good at predicting market price for bitcoins and I always feel like it is absolutely random but I have learned something about trading and that is to buy some bitcoins when the price drops sharply and then wait for the price to move up and it eventually would move up, might take longer in some cases and once it does regain the average value you can sell the amount to recover the money you invested and for the remaining BTC you save, just hold them for future and t cost you nothing.
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 06:31:14 PM

The price never been like that since I got here, it’s always been unpredictable. I have seen so many experts on the price that took their time and wrote an analysis on Bitcoin and at the end it never worked that. Only few times (two times to be precise) that I have seen people predict the price exactly.
Well, when the market was new it was actually possible to see the market swings and notice why those swings are happening but now that the market is so diverse and big it is actually impossible to predict the price and even the direction of the flow of market.

But, predicting it both ways is a bad idea to be honest because if you predict it both ways how would you even make your trades? I mean you buy bitcoins when you think the price is going to go down and you put sell orders when you think the price is going down in coming wave. If you predict both ways you are actually playing the wait game, so you wait for the market to go up or down and you react accordingly.

pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 04:58:06 AM

2020 is the most unpredictable year that I have ever seen in crypto. If your analysis can not bring happiness to you continuously then you should keep away from it. Maybe sometimes we expect more or our analysis can be wrong. After all, we have to pay for it if we fail. Price prediction is getting hard nowadays.

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 09:31:38 AM

you can read the charts and analyse before it use to be went according to analyses but now it look like the market can any ways
In my decade long trading career, I have seen such complains many times and not just with crypto trading but with almost each and every markets. When more traders joins into a market, the level of difficulty is obviously increasing to crack profits out of competition. This is the reason our usual analysis is getting filed over the time unless otherwise innovating it with new ideas and concepts. This is the reason continuous learning and updating is always a mandatory requirement so that we can stay competitive in trading.

have anyone here noticed same thing?
If you are generating your trading signals out of only one way of analyzing then definitely you will be noticing it. One probable solution is : you must work on more than one analyzing method so that you can withstand against market volatility.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 03:03:06 PM

2020 is the most unpredictable year that I have ever seen in crypto. If your analysis can not bring happiness to you continuously then you should keep away from it. Maybe sometimes we expect more or our analysis can be wrong. After all, we have to pay for it if we fail. Price prediction is getting hard nowadays.

First and foremost analyzing the market of cryptocurrency wasn't easy after all. It is unpredictable and hard to spell with, you should be used to watch the ups and downs movement of the market value. But as of this year i probably agreeing the mere fact that the market value was getting more difficult to analyze. But knowing that even the market was difficult to analyze the market value today were amazingly highly appreciable.
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 07:45:38 PM

Actually the world condition is so much unpredictable now a days, so bitcoin is also a part of it. Predicting the price of bitcoin was not a easy task anytime. It was always unpredictable. At present there is so many big news for bitcoin, for that it's pumping. Also whales are giving it a support. Whales is on of the reason behind the unpredictable price of bitcoin. Because they can easily manipulate the market, and bring the price of bitcoin anywhere they want.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 07:51:07 PM

Actually the world condition is so much unpredictable now a days, so bitcoin is also a part of it. Predicting the price of bitcoin was not a easy task anytime. It was always unpredictable. At present there is so many big news for bitcoin, for that it's pumping. Also whales are giving it a support. Whales is on of the reason behind the unpredictable price of bitcoin. Because they can easily manipulate the market, and bring the price of bitcoin anywhere they want.

Since when where the price had been predictable? Since on the beginning of time where this market starts where prices had always been unpredictable.
Not really a fan with news or whatsoever but this market isnt really correlated from time to time but there are instances we can presume out that
it did really make out some significant effect but we dont actually know on whats the real thing that do happen behind for such rise or dumps.
Its never been easy and it had never been easy to analyze the market and of course manipulative actions is there which isnt something
new thats why we should really be careful on making out trading decisions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
darewaller

Activity: 2842
Merit: 639

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 04:52:30 AM

so its getting more difficult to analyse prices do you guys dont think that market is more un predicteble then before?

is so what could be the reasons?what have might caused this ?? have anyone here noticed same thing?
I have been here for like five years and I have hardly seen any analysis that happened to be accurate, so this is not a new thing.

I have seen so many people that tried to predict the price of Bitcoin and after they have made that prediction it happens to be totally wrong. Only fee analysis I have seen, and when the time came, that they were right. If you’re going to say that analysis are always right then you’re wrong.

But, I understand that at some point people get tired after they have tried so many ways and try to predict the price and still come out failing. Maybe you should go for a long term hodling.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 06:13:17 AM

so its getting more difficult to analyse prices do you guys dont think that market is more un predicteble then before?

is so what could be the reasons?what have might caused this ?? have anyone here noticed same thing?
Thats why we need to do is hold and pause for trading daily for a while?market is getting more difficult to handle and this is why we must be in safer position.

Look at the Defi currency in which making their way top but still unpredictable and we cannot just Buy and sell.

So Holding after buying for at least 6 months the shortest?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 06:37:36 AM

The market is improving through the last analysis of technology analyzing cryptocurrency prices now seems to be becoming more difficult as crypto markers are not stable it is possible to make predictions if you can analyze the trading charts by analyzing the market well. There is always a need to be active in the market to know new information also different groups or teams often give accurate information.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 06:53:05 AM

With my analysis show that something big is about to happen to cryptocurrency before the end of this year. 2020 is not yet over, I believe market can still change at anytime as long there are still supply and demand in the market.
Cryptocurrency market is reducing over some weeks now which is making some investors worry about their coins they are holding over some years . Every project has is own time and season to pump and dump. I think crypto will still rise again before the year pass out because many investors so much believe that the price will surely change soon.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 09:27:56 AM

I have been here for like five years and I have hardly seen any analysis that happened to be accurate, so this is not a new thing.

I have seen so many people that tried to predict the price of Bitcoin and after they have made that prediction it happens to be totally wrong. Only fee analysis I have seen, and when the time came, that they were right. If you’re going to say that analysis are always right then you’re wrong.

But, I understand that at some point people get tired after they have tried so many ways and try to predict the price and still come out failing. Maybe you should go for a long term hodling.

There's no accurate and whatever traders are doing are all speculations and own assessments, things are really hard ever since
no shortcut all relied with how you estimate and how you believe.

Some might relate the ongoing movement with how the things happened like before but there's no assurance still, the patterns
are almost showing the same but you still need to anticipate that it can turned against you so be prepared.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2020, 01:47:29 PM

There's no accurate and whatever traders are doing are all speculations and own assessments, things are really hard ever since
no shortcut all relied with how you estimate and how you believe.

Some might relate the ongoing movement with how the things happened like before but there's no assurance still, the patterns
are almost showing the same but you still need to anticipate that it can turned against you so be prepared.
One way or another, no one can make a more accurate forecast based on their own analysis no higher than 70-75 percent. Even such low rates are available only to real professionals, of whom there are not so many. That is why I also never pay attention to the analytics of third-party resources and people whose signals are aimed only at manipulating inexperienced traders.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 02:02:41 PM

As the days goes bye the world of cryptocurrency find new dimensions which makes it difficult to comprehend or analyze. Particularly the recent mode of trades are different from what we used to do during the 2017, back then, the market was predictable and was always on a higher mode compare to this year 2020 when the market seem fluctuating in nature. Well let wait and see what happen next year 2021.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: