Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Club x Plutus AMA - $1500 Reward Pool  (Read 192 times)
Cyberdapps (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 06:53:19 PM

We are pleased to announce our next AMA on October 8th 2020 at 04:00 PM UTC Time: Satoshi Club x Plutus 
 ⚠️Total Reward pool: $1500

⚠️Requirement:
👉 Join Plutus   TG group
👉 Follow Twitter
👉 Follow Plutus   Twitter

We will have the following structure:
Part 1️⃣: $350/12 users- We'll select 12 questions from the community. A user can post maximum 3 questions. 9 Questions will be selected from our website - please submit your questions on our official announcement at this link and 3 random questions will be selected from Bitcointalk thread, please post your questions in this thread. Only 1 post is allowed per user (3 questions can be written in 1 post)

Part 2️⃣: $350/15 users Open chat for 80 seconds. You can post Max 3 questions. Plutus   Team will select 15 questions and answer them.

Part 3️⃣: $800 - A quiz about Plutus 

Telegram groups:
 Plutus   – @plutus_group
 Satoshi Club - @satoshi_club
 Russian - @satoshi_club_ru
 Spanish - @satoshi_club_spanish
fixens

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 09:33:48 AM

Hello finball here (telegram; finball).

1) As the OG "better than a bank!" concept since 2015, why plutus decide 2020 is the right time to jump in into DeFi scene? (compared with other competitor, that already around)

2) i see there are plan for asian launch in the time frame, will it be in near 2021 or much later? (Cause you know, Asian market is very big, and not much player in there yet)

3) one of the biggest perk of Plutus that i love is Plu withdrawal and swap with fiat, are there any plan to speed up the waiting limit (from 45 days since purchase, cause that's quite a long time) to withdraw based on your current tier?

I love shopping and always enjoys this kind of loyalty program, good luck Plutus team
Saitamana

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 11:13:21 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2020, 02:51:53 PM by Saitamana

TG: @saitamanapo

Q1. In PlutusDEX token sale, Individuals must pledge the amount of PLU they would like to purchase and submit their payment in either BTC, ETH, GBP or EUR. How can the sale price determined? What is the minimum/maximum pledge allowed per person?

Q2. With the recent hacked of different Crypto Projects and Exchanges, security becomes the main concern of everyone. How secured is Plutus? What are the technology you used for the safety of the investors assets? Where will the client deposits store?

Q3. Plutus has its own Plutus-branded contactless Visa card that can be used to top up fiat (GBP & EUR) or converted crypto (PLU or ETH. How is your card different from CryptoCom and Swipe Cards?
Nikola_Crypto

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 07:20:48 PM

Plutus is the currently largest full stack platform within the DeFi space. With what kind of projects have you partnered with and how does Plutus solve the trilemma between interoperability, privacy and decentralization?

__

It’s always a pleasure to see projects that prioritize anonymity. How do you see it developing in the longer term, considering that regulators are planning to add stricter laws in cryptocurrencies in the future. Do you see that Plutus could remain the current level of anonymity on its platforms?

__

You offer both on- and off-chain privacy solutions. Why are both of them vital for Plutus and what kind of a role does VPN play in this ecosystem?
m bars

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 07:29:30 PM

telegram handle - @muw_muw

===

Are the tokenomics of Plutus inflationary, taking into account that you're paying rewards for Plutus holders? Or will the rewards be paid in some other cryptocurrency such as USDT?

===

Plutus is offering 15% APR for the stakers. What kind of factor determine the percentage and is it fixed or floating?

===

Your flagship product is called Payroll. Could you please tell us a bit more about it? What kind of key features does it have and what makes it advantageous over similar kinds of payment solutions?
JonahAp

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 12:40:12 AM

1)How many Fiat Currencies does PLUTUS currently support on it's platform.. Are you looking at onboarding more fiat Currencies from other regions outside The UK and Europe?

2)Can you explain how your Crypto-fiat Dex (PLUTUS DEX) works can users connect their regular banks account.. And their crypto wallets and immediately swap their fiats in a decentralized manner.. Or do they have to first send their fiats to a different platform to facilitate a Swap

3)Part of your Plans is to give users access to dual-currency accounts, FX markets, and business accounts. Can you explain a bit about this features. When will this be fully implemented in Your platform.. And for the FX markets will you be introducing a kind of FIat-Fiat DEX on your platform to enable users swap Between Fiat Currencies in a decentralized way

Telegram Username: @Jonahapagu
bitmartbounty

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 03:16:00 AM

Q1. Can you explain more about your FIAT ON/OFF RAMPS, how secure and robust are your FIAT GATEWAY

Q2. I see you are building the PLUTUS DEX how do you deal with the issues of Lagging, Liquidity and Speed which is plaguing DEX exchange

Q3 What's the problem of over collateralization in DeFi and how does you PLUTUS the problem

Telegram : @endtimeprophet
cryptotbt

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2020, 05:23:16 AM

Q1 : How safe is  Plutus? Is it enough to make users safe, reduce the risk of losing money and personal information?
Q2 : What’s your outlook on the future of cryptocurrencies? What can we do to keep increasing adoption?
Q3 : In regards to  Plutus  sharding, what kind of real-life application or adoption will sharding improve to help bring the masses to  Plutus  and crypto in general

Telegram : @victbt
cengizhantekin

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 05:45:36 AM

1. You are serving bank account facility in UK and Europe which means you have already overcome the legal regulations there. What if those regulations change in the future, what will happen? Do you have insurance or warranty kind of safety measure for the users?

2. How is the Governance on your system? How does Plutus verify crypto transactions between buyers and sellers?

3. When I have a bank account, they cut fees for transactions, also some periodic fees under different names. Will it be the same if I get the account through Plutus or is everything fee free?

TG: @cengizhantekin
apocan99

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 05:47:15 AM

1- What is the role of Pluton Token (PLU) on Plutus Network, what is it used for?
-------
2- What kind of rewards does Plutus ecosystem provide for the users, how much for doing what?
-------
3- Are your services for only UK and EEA citizens or can outsiders have accounts also? If yes, are there any limits on the services, eg. is Plutus Card available world wide?
-------
// Telegram: @apocan99
let098765

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 08:37:18 AM

1. Can you explain the use of Plustus Card? Is it available worldwide? What is the pros and cons of using Plutus Card?

2.Can you explain to us the whole structure of Plutus Network? How can you say that Plutus is better than a bank? Does Plutus have a physical offices and branches like a bank?

3. I'm interested to try Plutus because in bank sometimes it is hassle to use and I can't connect my account  in Exchange directly to the bank. So does Plutus have that kind of feature in which you can connect easily your Exchange account to Plutus Network? Can we also deposit Fiat money in any currency with your platform? What is the restrictions of using Plutus Card?

Tg: @jobel4
bulbulahad

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 08:53:53 AM

1) Can you confirm at what stage of the PLIP the restrictions will be lifted on selling PLU in the DEX?Can you confirm and guarantee that it will happen before the expiry of the 90 day price guarantee?

2) you have plans to expand into Asia and Latin America with Plutus Account and Card, however, you support only GBP and EUR, and the current card fees (starting from the withdrawal fee, to the non-GBP/EUR transactions) for the lower tiers are not competitive at all if compared to other players in the market – are you planning to add more fiat currencies and decrease (or better remove) the card fees in the nearest future? This would definitely drive up adoption

3) we do understand that locking the price on the PlutusDEX for 90 days and locking the purchased PLU for 60 days is in the best interest for everyone, but – if after the listing on these Tier 1 exchanges the PLU token price won't rise because of lack of fundamentals, people might not feel like hodling, but instead sell the purchased PLU through Uniswap – how would you prevent that?

TG: @bulbul03
idee002

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 10:39:16 AM

Q1.Tell us more about your Double Dip Reward -Pluton Rewards and Pluton Perks. Are there any specified amount of Pluton I must hold to qualify for both? Do you have a membership program where i can refer my friends to sign up for and what are the benefits?

Q2. The original idea of Plutus was to combine DEX with a debit card, with reward programs inclusive, but it later evolved into an all-in-one financial app that will be better than a bank. What is the biggest impact that caused you to evolve? Would bridging the two financial worlds lead to mainstream adoption of blockchain?

TG: @Idee01
saner2324

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 11:35:14 AM

Q1

How does Plutus implement DeFi derivatives and protect users against trade manipulation? How do your transparency and privacy policies work?

Q2

How does Plutus ensure that users' assets will not be detained? What are the procedures you follow regarding your transparency principles and security of user assets?

Q3

How does Plutus implement DeFi derivatives and protect users against trade manipulation? How do your transparency and privacy policies work?
rolex745

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 11:36:24 AM

Q 1) A couple of years ago I had experience using a service similar to yours. I had a cryptocurrency on my account, and I paid with a card in a store for a product. So this service took a commission equivalent to 20usd for converting cryptocurrency into the fiat currency of my country. I really want to know what  commissions and hidden costs will come from using your cards?

Q 2) How do you combine such concepts as DeFi, DEX and fiat currencies in one place? Using fiat currencies entails kyc for users and attention of regulatory authorities for you. So which model do you lean more towards? It is unlikely that you will be given a banking license while allowing  stay decentralized

Tg: @konditer_rolex
Ballantines87

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 01:08:56 PM

Question 1: I have been following the evolution of PLU and am glad that you have been always developing and delivering! I really like the Perks system. Given the 2021 expansion outside EU what I am wondering is: are you planning to create different Perk levels for the new developing countries where the actual PLU levels might not be easy to reach due to economic/wealth differences?

Question 2: Are you planning on expanding your card service (and not only them) to business accounts in the near future as well?

Question 3: Will the 40% bonus (that has been added on top to pledgers with the LIP) be extended to the subsequent round of sales with the chosen tier3, tier2 and tier1 exchanges or will it be precluded and exclusive to this initial PlutusDEX sale?

TG: @PaoloMonte87
nyosant

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 03:02:19 PM

One thing that draw my attention is that Plutus can provide users with an IBAN, so I guess you have a banking license. In which country was it issued? And how can you both act as a bank (and meet regulatory requirements) and having a DEX? How are both things compatible? Thanks!

TG user: @nyo_cant

tolgaozek

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 03:24:14 PM

Q1: Existing e-trade systems might have security gaps. So with a mott "spend crypto anywhere", are you ready for any e-trade caused security problems?

Q2: What marketing strategies will imply promoting your card like banks do?

Q3: Will Plutus also offer rebranded products only implemented for  existing playmakers of financial system mainly banks?

TG: @tolgaozek 
freelikewindstill

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 03:43:49 PM

Hi all,

TG username: @astalavistabby

I am using your card in Europe and I receive 3% cashback in PLU for every payment. I am wondering where are this funds coming from? And how much cashbacks do you give monthly? What is the inflation created by this? Thank you!
JanHruda

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 04:10:40 PM

1Do you think token sale will be oversold?

2Are you planning to add more fiat?

3Why i can top up my Plutus current account with fiat just from the bank account which is under my name. I concider to start receiving my salary in euros, straight to the Plutus from my employer. Otherwise i am lossing quite decent amount of money on the exchage rates.

Telegram @ShiftyShapes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: