Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Decentralized Analytics  (Read 88 times)
theroundeyes (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 10:14:30 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2020, 11:06:22 PM by theroundeyes

Hi everyone! I'm quite new to this forum and I'm excited that I got in. Just wanted to ask about the communities opinion about Decentralized Analytics?

Currently, My team and I are building this analytics tool that would be built on top of a decentralized network. The tools allows users to be able to easily filter out their own data and as well as connect it to their application. Similar with how google analytics connects its platform to website. But the goal that we want to achieve is that we want the tool to be much more easier for analysts to use. Currently, Analysts spend 70 or 80% of their time filtering out and cleaning out data from a data source and spend only 20% of their time generating insights and visualization and also there is a growing number of analysts that are good at making insights and visualizations, but don't want to code or do queries in a database. The tool would help solve that problem. Instead of spending 70 or 80% of the time filtering out data, the tool would allow them to seamlessly filter it out. That way, analysts can now focus 70 or 80% of their time generating insights and visualzations, since the data is already filtered for them by the analytics tool.

We would want to build and deploy it on our own decentralized technology as well.

Would love to hear about the communities opinion!

Thanks!
The Round Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: