Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:04:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is to be the beginning of the rise of cryptocurrency  (Read 801 times)
genievic23

Activity: 417
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 01:46:41 PM

People today are trying to have all the options to invest into something, newbies are pouring in cryptomarket because they see how important it is now to earn in a digital way, and everything in the future will be in digital for sure so they don't wanna miss out, its just a matter of time before it'll be super hyped again

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 01:50:29 PM

Cryptocurrency has risen a long time ago and continues to be popular, every year cryptocurrency has an increase in users. I don't think this can be called a revival but a continuation of cryptocurrency to become a technology that is very useful and beneficial for all digital sectors
more people know about cryptocurrency day by day, every popular site reported bitcoin update in every second and it will attract new investors come to cryptocurrency market. many finance market consider cryptocurrency as good market  and have good potency if regulated by government. even giant company join in crypto project to developt new technology in blockchain that will usefull .
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 03:07:41 PM

Will this be the beginning of a revival for cryptocurrencies
Its very likely to happened due to the pandemic world wide people will sure noticed cryptocurrencies which will raise its demands, but it also a high possibility for the scammer to became more aggressive and use these advantage to scam others and eventually can cause to reduced its demands.  
because there are so many projects and project developments using blockchain technology
There are always many projects and out of these projects are scam so people don't even bother to participate due to these some projects will failed, that's why some developers does not announced their project publicly and only allowed fixed number of participants.  

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:32:10 PM

I still think it is a bit too early to visualize the incoming rise of cryptocurrency but I am certain it will eventually happen soon and that is because the cryptocurrency market is just too volatile. I think the only thing that is drawing back this crypto rise is adoption and regualtion. Once the government adopts and regulate crypto then we will be able to use it in our daily transaction.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Zeronic

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:41:16 PM

Right now, i think this could not be saying like the beginning of the rise of the cryptocurrency. Because crypto has popular a long time ago and its existence more increasing in this world and has many user too.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 05:16:37 PM

Will this be the beginning of a revival for cryptocurrencies because there are so many projects and project developments using blockchain technology

There arealso so many crap, overhyped, scam projects. quantity is not important but quality is. i hope bigger companies are going to start believe in and work on blockchain technology in near future.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 08:59:26 PM

I still think it is a bit too early to visualize the incoming rise of cryptocurrency but I am certain it will eventually happen soon and that is because the cryptocurrency market is just too volatile. I think the only thing that is drawing back this crypto rise is adoption and regualtion. Once the government adopts and regulate crypto then we will be able to use it in our daily transaction.

The growth of cryptocurrencies has been going on for a long time. First of all, the growth of coins from the DEFI projects segment. You can also hear the news about how the largest banks and funds are starting to gradually invest in bitcoin. This is a good sign. This could lead to rapid growth in Bitcoin.

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 10:27:43 PM

Projects need their own coin to be fruitful as far as crowdfunding that is the reason they are depending on the promotion and they realize that individuals will invest and need to win their part on those new type of crypto projects. On account of the drivel projects that made their prosperity from this publicity, Many project groups wouldn't have any desire to botch this sort of chance for their project to get fruitful as far as crowdfunding and later on in the market. the rising of new and quality projects is an indication that the market is improving, we will have a ton of good projects as of now since it's investment time,

Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 10:38:47 PM

Will this be the beginning of a revival for cryptocurrencies because there are so many projects and project developments using blockchain technology

There arealso so many crap, overhyped, scam projects. quantity is not important but quality is. i hope bigger companies are going to start believe in and work on blockchain technology in near future.
I've found that things can't be change easily. Many people will take the opportunity to scam people through creating crap projects, push to hype, and after they have money for innocent people they are quickly disappear. That was crazy and we witness that especially this time as the numbers of crypto projects increasing.

TBH, it is hardly to find good projects at this time.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 10:47:36 PM

you could say like that, now many projects outside the crypto world use blockchain technology, and this is adoption,
of course the development of cryptocurrencies is clearly getting better, Google, Microsoft and Facebook are now entering the world of crypto currencies,
and why should you feel pessimistic? , Hold Bitcoin and keep calm, you will be see in the futures

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:58:48 PM

I really think that cryptocurrency has rise already. What i mean is, it always overvome circumstances and after the lame market it would rise. DeFi now has upagrade crypto since many altcoins are blooming now in the current market.
What do you think is true too, because in general crypto has clearly increased, it's just that the increase is happening in different systems not on the same system, so Altcoins also have to look at this from a different direction due to the influence of frequent trends. different every year in crypto.
Only the Binance coin price is more than 2018 golden time. Still Bitcoin or Ethereum none of this coin suppress the highest pump of golden time. Now we can't buy any top coins at the lowest price. Only we can take the highest opportunity from the new Altcoins. Actually, this opportunity won't ever end. After next year's 2nd quarter we couldn't buy top altcoins at a low price.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 03:30:27 AM

It has always been Cheesy.

I don't see any event or any time where cryptocurrencies are falling. In terms of price yes last 2018 but in terms of development and projects, there always has been new projects that are emerging. Cryptocurrencies are always rising IMO.

There are good new projects that are being created. There are some coins that are being created just to scam these poor investors. There are some who will create a coin then after getting the money they want, they will just leave the coin making it a dead coin. I've seen many of these already and this might happen to new DeFi projects too.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 03:52:36 AM

Yes, everything is changing in the world. Blockchain technology is not a new concept rather than it is increasing day by day. After the ICO concept of 2017, now many projects are coming to blockchain technology for fundraising events.

Mealea

Activity: 300

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 07:08:56 AM

I will say yes this is the beginning of the revival of cryptocurrencies. With the level of the adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology now, anything is bound to happen. I see cryptocurrency moving to the next level in few years to come, so many that are not yet aware of cryptocurrency and it usage will surely get to know about it and probably adopt it for usage.

Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 08:10:03 AM

I guess good news are on the way this coming end of this year due to halving that is going to be happened. For now a lots of projects are getting good and giving good earnings to investors, if I have enough capital there are many good projects to support. Crypto is now waking up and lucky for those who have lots of capital for investments because there are many potential projects to support.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 07:02:44 PM

So far we have actually moved from being something so small that only few tech and libertarian people know about to a level where even wall street companies are getting into, which is why I highly think that there is no way to rush things because things are falling in to the place very well.

So, right now is not the "beginning of the rise" but it is already begun, but its peaked too early, so it looks like we are not at the start but we are back to start of the rise again that is the weird part, normally when the rise starts it keeps rising and that is what people imagine, by around 2017 the rise already started and we peaked at $20k, we are also once again at the rise so that is what confusing people and think we are at the start, we are just back to start and we will move very high eventually.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 07:41:55 PM

I will say yes this is the beginning of the revival of cryptocurrencies. With the level of the adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology now, anything is bound to happen. I see cryptocurrency moving to the next level in few years to come, so many that are not yet aware of cryptocurrency and it usage will surely get to know about it and probably adopt it for usage.

Now there is another pump in the price of cryptocurrencies. All. I don't see any revival. There are no projects that would shake all the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies. Any pump ends with a dump, but the revival does not end. We have hope for a revival if Ethereum 2.0 succeeds and justifies all our hopes. This will really give a boost to the development of the entire crypto market.

Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 08:07:06 PM

I guess good news are on the way this coming end of this year due to halving that is going to be happened. For now a lots of projects are getting good and giving good earnings to investors, if I have enough capital there are many good projects to support. Crypto is now waking up and lucky for those who have lots of capital for investments because there are many potential projects to support.
Well, I wouldn't be so sure that these are good times for crypto. The situation in the world economy and geopolitics is currently ambiguous and it may be rash to draw any conclusions. We can only assume, well, and do everything that depends on us to then not run after the departing train.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
AndRE177

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 08:12:33 PM

Of course, there will be a revival of cryptocurrencies. Any hype, any increased interest in cryptocurrencies, allows people far from the crypto market to learn about cryptocurrencies. When bitcoin grew in price in 2017, its growth was talked about on TV, written in Newspapers, it attracted a lot of people to the crypto market. And now, the more Defi projects grow, the more interest there will be in them and the entire crypto market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: