Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:47:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IEO] ⚡AMEPAY- Crypto ⇌ Retail. IEO in BKEX + Listing in Bithumb Global 🔥  (Read 9929 times)
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 09:34:12 PM

Yestarday i did unlock the staked coin + the earned coin on amepay platform, after 12 hours still in progress, how long do you think this team will finish the progress?days , month, years? I have a bad feeling about this team is working...

It's not automatic, they do it manually and they say the process takes 24 - 48 hours
Maybe today or tomorrow you will get it.
These kinds of things are frustrating but saying bad things about projects won't help you.
Be patient and focus to solve your problem, Good luck...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 11:34:33 AM

Anyway, there is no any new message from manager in bounty telegram chat about distribution. Except the last one, in which he wrote that he had banned some users, and promissed that payments would be done.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 11:55:34 AM

Yestarday i did unlock the staked coin + the earned coin on amepay platform, after 12 hours still in progress, how long do you think this team will finish the progress?days , month, years? I have a bad feeling about this team is working...

It's not automatic, they do it manually and they say the process takes 24 - 48 hours
These kinds of things are frustrating but saying bad things about projects won't help you.

I say bad thing when i have the right to say , trust me i am in this forum since long time and i never did talk bad when the team are honest! Right now is 30 hours still wating for processing my unstake, like you say i have to wait 24-48 hours. I will wait another 18 hours.anyway if there are a lot of people who most likely complain I'm not exaggerating warning other people to be careful don't you think?
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 05:34:00 AM

Anyway, there is no any new message from manager in bounty telegram chat about distribution. Except the last one, in which he wrote that he had banned some users, and promissed that payments would be done.
There is currently no clarity. The bounty manager does not provide certainty when there will be payment. they just keep making excuses. In the past, there was a transaction fee and now the Team is busy. This reason shows how the integrity of Amepay is utterly bad and is not competent for what they have promised regarding the campaign.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 11:11:50 AM

Unstake more than 48 hours and still did not get my coin, i have been patiente as you ask me but nothing happens!
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2021, 01:47:15 PM

There is currently no clarity. The bounty manager does not provide certainty when there will be payment. they just keep making excuses. In the past, there was a transaction fee and now the Team is busy. This reason shows how the integrity of Amepay is utterly bad and is not competent for what they have promised regarding the campaign.

Unreasonable, looking for excuses after reasons to make people believe again but I wonder how long it will be? How long can they afford to find new excuses that keep popping up in their minds.

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2021, 07:39:30 PM

Unstake more than 48 hours and still did not get my coin, i have been patiente as you ask me but nothing happens!

You don't need to mention me. I am not part of the team, I'm just a supporter Smiley

In the tele group they said, There is an error in earned tokens displays in the application.
And for Unstaking issue, please fill the form on the pinned message on the tele group
https://t.me/amepay/223929

I hope they will solve your problem and you get your token
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 11:30:39 AM

Unreasonable, looking for excuses after reasons to make people believe again but I wonder how long it will be? How long can they afford to find new excuses that keep popping up in their minds.

Not long.

It looks like AME is now on the exit-scam phase. People lost patience and faith in the project.

People are dumping coins (3mn+) in the past 2 hours and the price dropped 20%.

The team is constantly 'very busy', AME is not paying the bounty, banning people who raise a voice, errors on staking, and so on:

iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2021, 01:22:44 PM

You don't need to mention me. I am not part of the team, I'm just a supporter Smiley

In the tele group they said, There is an error in earned tokens displays in the application.
And for Unstaking issue, please fill the form on the pinned message on the tele group

I don't completely blame you here but thanks for the information on this project telegram group. I've read it and it does happen.

Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 07:26:41 AM

Not long.

It looks like AME is now on the exit-scam phase. People lost patience and faith in the project.

The team is constantly 'very busy', AME is not paying the bounty, banning people who raise a voice, errors on staking, and so on:

It is a pity that such a promising project uses forceful solutions to silence the community instead of trying to get along.
I don't know if it's a bounty manager's inexperience or deliberate behavior, but that's definitely not the way such situations should be solved.
I think someone from the AMEPAY dev team should speak up about it, make an official statement and calm the situation down. Otherwise, both sides are bound to suffer.

davide72
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 12:44:26 PM

Still nothing

still nothing after form
masterzino

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 12:50:16 PM
Merited by davide72 (1)

Not long.

It is a pity that such a promising project uses forceful solutions to silence the community instead of trying to get along.
I don't know if it's a bounty manager's inexperience or deliberate behavior, but that's definitely not the way such situations should be solved.
I think someone from the AMEPAY dev team should speak up about it, make an official statement and calm the situation down. Otherwise, both sides are bound to suffer.

Totally agree with you.

I didn't participate in the bounty program, but I was planning to buy and hold AME.

But after I saw how they treat their community, I decided that AME doesn't deserve my money. People shouldn't be silenced like that.

davide72
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 01:09:04 PM

Not long.

Totally agree with you.

I didn't participate in the bounty program, but I was planning to buy and hold AME.

But after I saw how they treat their community, I decided that AME doesn't deserve my money. People shouldn't be silenced like that.

For the words you wrote, you deserve all my respect. Unfortunately in the crypto community 90% of people only look at their own garden.
Dron Pelya

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 10:19:31 AM

I can't understand position of AME team. They got big reputational losses with all this problems. It was isier and better for them to pay that amount of AME, which they should pay. But they haven't done it, and now have problems with their community...
masterzino

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 01:47:39 PM

Thank you.

The AME community is yelling all day long: to Binance, to Moon, to blah blah.

They cannot understand that neither Binance nor any other reputable exchange will accept a project with so many problems like scamming on the bounty, scamming on the unstaking, muting people, etc.

So I'm glad that I skip on AME as the only direction for AME is 6ft under.

davide72
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 03:50:07 AM

Unstake and did the form few days ago still nothing! Crypto was nice with just few project few years ago, people must tired aboud all this folish project and disonesth team! I am really tired
Dron Pelya

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 02:49:59 PM

Thank you.

The AME community is yelling all day long: to Binance, to Moon, to blah blah.

They cannot understand that neither Binance nor any other reputable exchange will accept a project with so many problems like scamming on the bounty, scamming on the unstaking, muting people, etc.

So I'm glad that I skip on AME as the only direction for AME is 6ft under.

I have told the same things. Reputation is mean a lot, especially in cases with project which have deal with investments. If they once fail their promises, then very hard to recover reputation.
TrungVux

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 08:40:52 AM

https://i.imgur.com/ceccUPj.png

Not long.

Yes, and now the price of this token is dumping continuously (although BTC pump now)  Cry I'm thinking about cutting loss immediately or waiting more times...
masterzino

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 03:01:42 PM

Yes, and now the price of this token is dumping continuously (although BTC pump now)  Cry I'm thinking about cutting loss immediately or waiting more times...

There is no point in waiting.

BTC has recovered to $53k, yet AME is dumping even right now, to 0.07.

The team is absent, and the Telegram group is full of sheeple - to the Moon, to Upbit, to Binance - that will never happen.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 05:30:43 PM

For bounty participants, there is a little update because today BM @Smallrabbit has finished updating the spreadsheet on the social media Campaign. Maybe in the next few days we will get paid. Although this is not certain because he himself did not provide information on when to make payments to participants. I hope the team can see this as an important step because trust is the main thing investors look at before investing

████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: