Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:36:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: vmrodko is scammer with positive reviews  (Read 111 times)
rank000 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 08:11:44 PM

So basically "vmrodko" is a scammer and on his post all he have is good comments and positive feedback but they all are fake ...
After getting scammed when I commented comment on his post against him he deleted So be careful folks ...every where are scammers literally everyone...
whoever ask moneys first is for sure scammer.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5113684.0
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6404

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 11:05:02 PM

That topic is self-moderated, so he can delete your comments or anybody else's for that matter, the positive feedbacks are either his partners in scam or from sock puppet accounts, so there isn't anything you or anybody else can do regarding that, what matters more is the feedback on his profile, he had 1 negative and now he got 2 after adding my own, with the flag he got opened against him, that should be enough to warn potential victims, should they ignore all of these warnings, then you can't help them any further.

I have been active in the market place for years, I learned many things that help me identify scammers but if I had to share only ONE single tip then it will be to "Avoid locked and self-moderated topics", it's safe to assume that 99% of them are scams.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2020, 11:19:56 PM

That user has had negative trust and even a flag for more than a year so I'm not sure what the purpose of this thread is. If you got scammed despite there being ample warning then surely you must understand how pointless this is.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: