Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:32:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 100% off Codes for Canon IVY CLIQ+ cameras  (Read 241 times)
stachik (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 12:03:47 PM

Selling 100% off Codes for Canon IVY CLIQ+ cameras. Codes are only redeemable in US and at the official Canon online store.
Codes or cameras can be easily resold with good profit.

Offer relates to this exact product:
https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/ivy-cliq-plus-instant-camera-printer-pearl-white

More information available at my autobuy link provided below. Feel free to ask my any questions here or on discord (link in shoppy store).

I am selling codes for 19$ each.

Autobuy:
https://shoppy.gg/@stachic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lolcoolkat

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 02:31:44 PM

Bought 1. Thanks

https://i.imgur.com/IcJRLcV.png
stachik (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 02:41:03 PM

Thank you Smiley) And thanks for providing proof for other potential buyers! Appreciate that
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 03:17:26 PM

Selling 100% off Codes for Canon IVY CLIQ+ cameras. Codes are only redeemable in US and at the official Canon online store.
Codes or cameras can be easily resold with good profit.

Offer relates to this exact product:
https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/ivy-cliq-plus-instant-camera-printer-pearl-white

More information available at my autobuy link provided below. Feel free to ask my any questions here or on discord (link in shoppy store).

I am selling codes for 19$ each.

Autobuy:
https://shoppy.gg/@stachic

Messaging you regarding this.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
stachik (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 11:23:26 PM

Is it allowed to bump posts here?
player514
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 01:48:58 AM

Yes, you can bump posts once a day. Please check out my last message in your inbox!

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1922
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 02:33:54 AM
Merited by player514 (1)

Here's a free bump for you .......  you just did! Cheesy   Once every 24 hours is the rule then you delete your previous bump:

13. Bumps, "updates" are limited to once per 24 hours per thread. [2][e]
21. Old bumps should be deleted. [2]

full list:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

stachik (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 04:11:14 PM

Thanks guys!
player514
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 11:07:30 PM

Ended up buying this. I got a slightly discounted price for a review. One major complaint is that OP doesn't seem to be accepting bitcoin on the shoppy. Hopefully that can be fixed in the future; Paypal is a hassle, and I had to get someone to buy it for me because I haven't touched paypal in a long time. You basically get a code that you can put in right before checkout so that the price of the item is reduced to $0 total (including shipping/tax/etc. I paid nothing out of pocket). If I had to guess, I'd think that OP put in a lot of entries into the September Sweepstakes for this item (found here: https://1.shortstack.com/8DzfMr), but from what I can tell those sweepstakes are over.

Regardless, here's some proof that I was able to checkout easily and pay 0 dollars:

@OP if you're able to take bitcoin, I'm interested in buying multiple more of these codes, just private message me.

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 02:01:55 AM

If I had to guess, I'd think that OP put in a lot of entries into the September Sweepstakes for this item (found here: https://1.shortstack.com/8DzfMr), but from what I can tell those sweepstakes are over.

If he has large quantities of codes my guess is that more than likely they figured out a way to hack the code progression like with the Google Home deal.  Note that from the link you posted NY and FL residents are excluded and I think the OP mentioned only 1 per ADDRESS.  They are being sold on eBay from $49 new and up.
player514
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 02:20:50 AM

If I had to guess, I'd think that OP put in a lot of entries into the September Sweepstakes for this item (found here: https://1.shortstack.com/8DzfMr), but from what I can tell those sweepstakes are over.

If he has large quantities of codes my guess is that more than likely they figured out a way to hack the code progression like with the Google Home deal.  Note that from the link you posted NY and FL residents are excluded and I think the OP mentioned only 1 per ADDRESS.  They are being sold on eBay from $49 new and up.

Huh, I thought the Google home deal was just many entries. One guy was selling echo dot codes that were from a siriusxm event, and there's no way he cracked those because they were all randomized and lengthy. The main reason I'm guessing this is a bunch of entries is because the entry form for the promotion has 0 verification that you are not a robot. No Captcha, no cookies preventing you from entering multiple times, etc. 1 per address makes sense because I'd imagine you're supposed to be limited to 1 per person/email. Maybe I'm being too optimistic. Hopefully I didn't buy cracked codes -- once I saw that sweepstakes submission page I just assumed it was a set of spammed entries.

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 03:28:12 AM

Huh, I thought the Google home deal was just many entries. One guy was selling echo dot codes that were from a siriusxm event, and there's no way he cracked those because they were all randomized and lengthy. The main reason I'm guessing this is a bunch of entries is because the entry form for the promotion has 0 verification that you are not a robot. No Captcha, no cookies preventing you from entering multiple times, etc. 1 per address makes sense because I'd imagine you're supposed to be limited to 1 per person/email. Maybe I'm being too optimistic. Hopefully I didn't buy cracked codes -- once I saw that sweepstakes submission page I just assumed it was a set of spammed entries.

That's why I said I was "guessing."  What are the odds (unless it was some kind of system error) of them  giving away free cameras to everyone who entered a sweepstakes?  Maybe not a "progression", but an exploit.   The Google Home codes were def some sort of exploit because not only were there thousands of them but someone was selling a code generator. Like everything else here they certainly aren't obtained by "normal" means. It just logically makes zero sense.
stachik (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 10:34:27 AM

Ended up buying this. I got a slightly discounted price for a review. One major complaint is that OP doesn't seem to be accepting bitcoin on the shoppy. Hopefully that can be fixed in the future; Paypal is a hassle, and I had to get someone to buy it for me because I haven't touched paypal in a long time. You basically get a code that you can put in right before checkout so that the price of the item is reduced to $0 total (including shipping/tax/etc. I paid nothing out of pocket). If I had to guess, I'd think that OP put in a lot of entries into the September Sweepstakes for this item (found here: https://1.shortstack.com/8DzfMr), but from what I can tell those sweepstakes are over.

Regardless, here's some proof that I was able to checkout easily and pay 0 dollars: https://i.imgur.com/0ypjhBD.png

@OP if you're able to take bitcoin, I'm interested in buying multiple more of these codes, just private message me.

Thank you for taking your time and posting this review! Unfortunately I don't think I will provide an option to pay with BTC.
And to clarify, those codes are not hacked, they are won from a sweepstake just like you thought. There is even an example of a winning email as a proof in my shoppy page. Thanks!
stachik (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 11:32:36 PM

Yes definitely. I Can give a 25% discount for this amount. Please contact me on Discord. Thanks
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 11:42:47 PM

How many u have that I can buy? Is a discount for maybe 20-30?

Yes definitely. I Can give a 25% discount for this amount. Please contact me on Discord. Thanks

So you say you "WON" all these codes.  Yea, OK.  Obviously there is/was some sort of exploit that allowed this. Not saying you shouldn't sell them just that your story is BS as is the totally meaningless image you posted on your SHOPPY site.  A better story would have given you some trust.
stachik (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 11:54:27 PM

Yes I won around 300 of them. I botted their sweepstake which I admitted in the last response. Just because you dont believe it doesnt mean its not true. Have some proof before you call sth bs because right now you are hurting my reputation.
player514
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 12:31:55 AM

How many u have that I can buy? Is a discount for maybe 20-30?

So you say you "WON" all these codes.  Yea, OK.  Obviously there is/was some sort of exploit that allowed this. Not saying you shouldn't sell them just that your story is BS as is the totally meaningless image you posted on your SHOPPY site.  A better story would have given you some trust.

While I don't agree with how pessimistic sandy's statement is, I think it's fair to ask for a bit more proof from OP about how he botted the sweepstakes.

@OP since the sweepstakes are over, do you mind sharing snippets of the source code that you or someone else wrote so that you could fill in entries for this giveaway? I think that could help ease things on this thread too.

player514
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 12:38:12 AM

That's why I said I was "guessing."  What are the odds (unless it was some kind of system error) of them  giving away free cameras to everyone who entered a sweepstakes?  Maybe not a "progression", but an exploit.   The Google Home codes were def some sort of exploit because not only were there thousands of them but someone was selling a code generator. Like everything else here they certainly aren't obtained by "normal" means. It just logically makes zero sense.

I don't think it's a matter of the system malfunctioning/erroring though. In my eyes, it's a question of:

1) how many people actually entered this giveaway (I personally don't see too many adverts about it anywhere online, so I don't know how too many people could have found it. I guess it could have been through physical advertisement or something)

2) would OP actually have been able to create enough and parse through emails/aliases/whatever to keep up with all of these entries? I'm more concerned about this step. I found through a simple online search that Cannon was giving away 2500 of these codes. Last I remember, OP had around 300 codes in stock. This means the sum of OP's entries make up around 12% of total entries. If the sweepstakes weren't actually well advertised, I don't find this too crazy of a number; botting is quick and requires little to no hand holding.

We'll see what OP says.

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 02:21:06 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2020, 02:34:08 AM by sandy-is-fine

While I don't agree with how pessimistic sandy's statement is, I think it's fair to ask for a bit more proof from OP about how he botted the sweepstakes.

Yes I won around 300 of them. I botted their sweepstake which I admitted in the last response. Just because you dont believe it doesnt mean its not true. Have some proof before you call sth bs because right now you are hurting my reputation.
 Maybe you should "bot" the lottery.  Wink  Yea, I'M very pessimistic because you have to remember where you are. Never claimed the OP was a scammer (or I would have tagged him as such) or that he shouldn't sell his codes  ..... I just don't believe the explanation.  And right, you don't have to agree with me as much as I don't have to believe you.

That plus this is a BITCOIN FORUM and he says he doesn't take BITCOIN so probably it shouldn't even be posted on BITCOINtalk. All that plus think of all the free bumps you are getting above and beyond your "once every 24 hours".   You're welcome.
stachik (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 03:55:11 PM

I don't think it's a matter of the system malfunctioning/erroring though. In my eyes, it's a question of:

1) how many people actually entered this giveaway (I personally don't see too many adverts about it anywhere online, so I don't know how too many people could have found it. I guess it could have been through physical advertisement or something)

2) would OP actually have been able to create enough and parse through emails/aliases/whatever to keep up with all of these entries? I'm more concerned about this step. I found through a simple online search that Cannon was giving away 2500 of these codes. Last I remember, OP had around 300 codes in stock. This means the sum of OP's entries make up around 12% of total entries. If the sweepstakes weren't actually well advertised, I don't find this too crazy of a number; botting is quick and requires little to no hand holding.

We'll see what OP says.

I will not expose the way I actually botted it. I would be giving away a method that took me a lot of time to make.
Given the proof and the link to the giveaway posted here I think it should be obvious to anyone that those codes come from this giveaway so I am not going to provide any further proof on that.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: