Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:05:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Automotive Parts  (Read 89 times)
sales_man (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 04:52:24 PM

Hi. I wonder is there anyone who needs to buy any vehicle parts using crypto. If so, I have interesting offer for you.

How it works:

I will buy the parts you need using my credit card directly from a distributor in your country and will give them your address for delivery instead of mine .

Than I will send this parts using regular post office, so you don't have to pay any hidden or customs fees. If Post Office will not accept the package, I will find another delivery service with no extra fees upon delivery again.

I have to charge 15% of the total for the parts, and 1LTC for the service.

Something like that.
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 08:15:53 PM

Hi. I wonder is there anyone who needs to buy any vehicle parts using crypto. If so, I have interesting offer for you.

How it works:

I will buy the parts you need using my credit card directly from a distributor in your country and will give them your address for delivery instead of mine .

Than I will send this parts using regular post office, so you don't have to pay any hidden or customs fees. If Post Office will not accept the package, I will find another delivery service with no extra fees upon delivery again.

I have to charge 15% of the total for the parts, and 1LTC for the service.

Something like that.

Smells scammy.....

Will you be using a forum trusted escrow so the user is guaranteed to get their items?

15% and 1 LTC sounds steep as a fee..... and why do you "have to charge 15%"??.... is there a gun to your head??  What you meant to say is you are charging 15% because you want to/feel like it..... nobody is making you.  Also what is the 15% for?

The fact you say "something like that" at the end of your post just tells me you have not really put a whole lot of thought into this.... sounds like you are just throwing shit at the wall hoping something sticks..... You have a long way to go before you'll be trusted here.  

A little effort would be a good place to start..... Wink

AHHHHHH YES..... one VERY important last question... is it your credit card you'll be buying with or a company card that you are stealing from??

sales_man (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 02:32:31 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2020, 11:02:56 AM by sales_man

No scam, No need escrow, its all real.

15% is for the taxes, 1LTC is for the work.  Yes, I will pay taxes to help government not to go against crypto.

For now, I will be using my credit card for the purchases.
anonymousminer
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 01:49:08 PM

No scam, No need escrow, its all real.

15% is for the taxes, 1LTC is for the work.  Yes, I will pay taxes to help government not to go against crypto.

For now, I will be using my credit card for the purchases.

If you don't allow for escrow to allow the buyers to protect themselves.... IT IS A SCAM!!
sales_man (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 06:17:07 PM

Yes, definitely. If anybody wants to use escrow, sure. Im not against it. But, it wont need escrow pretty much, since i will deal with compnaies that can provide factory and/or distributor company warranty. Also sometimes company pay delivery fees.
anonymousminer
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 06:20:58 PM

Yes, definitely. If anybody wants to use escrow, sure. Im not aginst it. But, it wont need escrow pretty much, because the part will have a factory and/or distributor company warranty.

I recommend users use a trusted escrow such as minerjones.

....and OP, good luck with your sales.
sales_man (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 01:28:52 PM

Thanks  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: