Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:41:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "5 Things About ________" Project  (Read 278 times)
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 12:14:22 PM

Focus first on the top crypto currency and explain how they are invented who's the owner and what goals and mission that they build already . You will have more views if you explain it normally how they became on top and the solution they are offering as digital crypto currency.

Nice suggestion to you @op. You need to pick by yourself the best altcoins and make videos of them as you wish you want to do from the participants pick. Your choices of top altcoins from cmc will almost represent the pick of many and then you can go on with it. That will save you a lot of time and energy of trying to labour on almost all the altcoins. Perhaps you don't know how many coins there ate that different choices will come from. You have a good idea too.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 09:21:20 PM

OK, but if someone asked you, "Why should I choose Ethereum over any other altcoin?" what would be your first answer?

I can give this answer. Statistics confirm that the ETH blockchain dominates the decentralized finance market, and other blockchains, which, although trying to catch up with the main competitor, are still very far from the leader. Ethereum is also among the leaders in the number of daily active wallets — their number is over 57%.
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 01:18:59 PM

I'm thinking of making a series of super short videos about every altcoin, and they will feature a checklist of 5 items.

What is your favorite altcoin and what are the 5 things you want everyone to know about it?
Ethereum is the top choice for me. To start with, it’s the second most popular cryptocurrency that everyone knows today, even if you’re not investing in Ethereum, you probably might have heard of it. The next thing is that it has one of the biggest liquidity in the market.

Apart from that Ethereum is like the biggest altcoin because of the platform that it created for a lot of projects to be able to launch on it (ERC-20), this has created so many opportunities for other projects that can’t afford to be building their own Blockchain and all that, it made things easier. Then there is ETH 2.0 that is on the way. I think for me these are enough points already to choose Ethereum, and it still has more to offer in other areas.

aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 03:58:24 PM

Hi!

I'm thinking of making a series of super short videos about every altcoin, and they will feature a checklist of 5 items.

What is your favorite altcoin and what are the 5 things you want everyone to know about it?

I actually find it hard having new altcoins as favourite coins because they can disappoint at anytime, that is, the team can play a quick one on investors. Nevertheless, my favourite altcoin is Ethereum and the reasons are these, first, for making it possible for new projects to launch on its blockchain is a good idea, this is because the blockchain will always be active while leading to more growth of the platform. Also, the smart contract of the network is one of its kind and it also supports several Decentralized applications. In addition, the team are very active; this is one of the things a platform which aims to grow must have and a typical example is the upgrade of the blockchain which is underway. Lastly, it is the top or best altcoin occupying the second position in coinmarketcap.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: