Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:29:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STAKE COIN AIRDROP SCAM  (Read 88 times)
Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 10:51:39 AM

What happened: An airdrop was due on October 10. Payment didn't arrive. There is no announcement about the end or postponement of the payment. The topic is closed. Only bots are in the telegram. The Manager does not respond to personal messages. Contact address specified in the airdrop thread is empty. It looks like this is a Scam and I suggest giving a red trust to the Manager, that he was no longer spending time and resources honest Bounty hunters

Airdrop thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5279343.0

Manager: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=11035

Telegram: https://t.me/stakecoin_io

AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 07:17:22 PM

I just don't understand why people still participating in airdrops nowadays, especially it comes from a poor project such as stakecoin[.]io (archived) which most of their contents were copied from various resources.

Original resources:
[1] https://chorus.one/
[2] https://stake.fish/en/

I am not saying you should stop from your airdrop activities (stop it if possible), at least you have to learn from this case don't too much relying on manager research moreover from unreputable manager, it would be better to do your own research.
Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 08:16:29 PM

What about the Manager's red trust? Deserves it?

AhmadM

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 08:41:48 PM

I think he deserve for it, I or you can give him negative trust but it only showing red in our screen (not public). Need a tag from DT members to be shown publicly, maybe @qwertyup23 can help on this case to give him a negative trust.

Just checked on his (TehJoker) post history, the last post from him was on May 27, 2018. There is a chance that representative of stakecoin[.]io bought this acount to running an airdrop here.
Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 08:49:02 PM

I think he deserve for it, I or you can give him negative trust but it only showing red in our screen (not public). Need a tag from DT members to be shown publicly, maybe @qwertyup23 can help on this case to give him a negative trust.

Just checked on his (TehJoker) post history, the last post from him was on May 27, 2018. There is a chance that representative of stakecoin[.]io bought this acount to running an airdrop here.
I'll add it on my own. We also hope that qwertyup23 will do the same

AhmadM

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 08:54:27 PM

Summon @Rikafip  Cheesy

Can you give TehJoker a negative trust here?
Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 01:52:54 AM

It is no longer news that over 80% of the airdrops of nowadays are fake. The project team may not even know about some of them. Some dubious people will just gang up to use the project to people's personal data or be requesting for gas from participants in disguise to scam them.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1322

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 04:13:15 AM

I am not saying you should stop from your airdrop activities (stop it if possible), at least you have to learn from this case don't too much relying on manager research moreover from unreputable manager, it would be better to do your own research.
Well thats "airdrop" with the uni airdrop hype more of these new projects will probably do the same and worse will screw newbies that will fall on their scheme.

There is a chance that representative of stakecoin[.]io bought this acount to running an airdrop here.
Then thats make sense. They are using a high rank account to lure possible victim but these wont do on users that do due diligence. Based on post history of the owner it seems like it is, or maybe they guy was contracted to do this, not sure though.

Can you give TehJoker a negative trust here?
Why asked someone to drop a negative trust, if you think the guy deserved it then just do it men. Rikafip put feedback when he knows it is worthy.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
AhmadM

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 07:10:52 PM

Why asked someone to drop a negative trust, if you think the guy deserved it then just do it men. Rikafip put feedback when he knows it is worthy.
Sorry if that was a wrong act, I only tried to mention someone that in DT members whos online at the time. I have done it on my side already and as I said earlier I'm not a part of DT members, so high likely it only is shown on my screen not gonna publicly on each of his posts unless the people visit his trust feedback.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: