Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My btc price calculation theory and future of btc  (Read 381 times)
Polo7 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 01:17:26 PM

Here it is
Its involves the big companies want profit also the big dark people who need lounder their btc Everybody want big as possible %
Right now the price of btc is 10k.

So we have here 3 main  partners.

1. The lounder bad persons.
2.  The middle-men escrow and well respected person or organisation between deal.
3.the lounder company.

I guess that the profit sharing will be 60% for middle men and loundry company / Institution*

And 40% to dark people side*

That means  the Dark people want at least to get 15k -20k If they sell it.
The middlemen 30%
The loundry company / Institution 30%

It means the btc price will go more then 20k coz
The middle men and loundry company/Institution want profit also If they buy with 20k
So they will push the price up to  35k. About then they get 60% of the 20k+ 35k

This is just theory,  as Everyone have their own Vision and opinion, what you guys think?  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 02:06:27 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2020, 02:53:11 PM by Tytanowy Janusz
Merited by DooMAD (2), BrewMaster (2)

Thats the most crazy/ridiculous theory i've read.

1- bitcoin is not about money laundering. I dare to say that only a small fraction of BTC is connected to illegal activities.
2- price does not go where majority wants. It is driven by supply and demand not by wishful thinking.
3- all numbers in your theory are just guesses.
4- criminals using bitcoin (and other parts of money laundering) are mostly not traders/investors, so they are avoiding currency risks. They will not wait for bitcoin reach 20k to profit.
5 - damn... do i really need to say more?
Shadikjitu11

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 03:12:21 PM

Yes, I agree with you because recently most of the people and company are  believes that cryptocurrency . Thay want to profit more and more . recently Square Thursday it bought 4709 bitcoin, worth approximately $50 million. This is huge  movement to bitcoin. i hope bitcoin touch 14k on this year.
Polo7 (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 03:21:21 PM

Yes, I agree with you because recently most of the people and company are  believes that cryptocurrency . Thay want to profit more and more . recently Square Thursday it bought 4709 bitcoin, worth approximately $50 million. This is huge  movement to bitcoin. i hope bitcoin touch 14k on this year.

If they spend 50mil they want at least double profit.
The rich people Move big money Only to get more money
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 03:29:45 PM

This account and the OP seems have connection. The way it gives me headache everytime I read there wrong grammar and incorrect spelling as well as the thoughts of there statement.

This money laundering and whatsoever middleman. Price drives because of speculation on the future of BTC. BTC is a billion dollar market cap so the figure that you are mentioning will not gonna give a huge impact on the price unless they use a market order to buy/sell that amount of BTC.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 03:55:17 PM

Why do those "dark people" or "dark company" will risk the money that they've stolen to buy it for bitcoin with the price of $20,000?
Why not now? LOL.
You always surpises me with your theories.
You moved into this board huh. Huh

<snip>
Try to take a look to his previous theories recently, most of the time he is making theories on the Economics board.
All I can say is he is making theories out of nowhere.

Polo7 (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 04:01:58 PM

Why do those "dark people" or "dark company" will risk the money that they've stolen to buy it for bitcoin with the price of $20,000?
Why not now? LOL.
You always surpises me with your theories.
You moved into this board huh. Huh

<snip>
Try to take a look to his previous theories recently, most of the time he is making theories on the Economics board.
All I can say is he is making theories out of nowhere.

Because they might want profit.
The Dark people they sell for bux to just companies who then will sell it to people or the Dark people are share holders of the legit companies so they earn legit income
But all this process not cheap for them so I guess they take btc Price Up in Order to make it worthed for them
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 04:04:36 PM

you have proven time and time again that you have very little understanding of economy and now you are here in this board to prove that you also have very little understanding of bitcoin market.
but you keep creating these strange topics that make no sense at all. now i am not sure if you think you are creating FUD or just a very misled person?

There is a FOMO brewing...
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 04:11:16 PM

Every investor make their investment with the hope of profit and they are not different from others. This type of huge investment always put positive effect on market and more investors join the community with same hope. Already we are experiencing bitcoin price shaking after getting the news of 50 miilion investment on bitcoin.

I don't think without ponzi platform owners no one can expect 2X profit just in a way you described. Will you please mention actually from where you are collecting this kinda prediction about bitcoin and creating post here or just trying to play with community users with your self made price predictions.

Just checked your trust page and i can tell that you are getting all inspiration from your ponzi promoting experience.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 05:15:09 PM

Of course people who hold large amounts of bitcoin want its price to go to the highest level so that they can maximize profits. However, they cannot decide the price of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is determined by the community according to the law of supply and demand.
And the fact that whales can freely push prices up to 35k is impossible in today's market.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 06:29:14 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2020, 06:40:01 PM by Artemis3

Yes, I agree with you because recently most of the people and company are  believes that cryptocurrency . Thay want to profit more and more . recently Square Thursday it bought 4709 bitcoin, worth approximately $50 million. This is huge  movement to bitcoin. i hope bitcoin touch 14k on this year.

Not if their goal was to preserve wealth in case fiat money collapses, as some signs appear to be indicating given the current administration attitude to money printing and pseudo-universal wage "contingency".

You still view bitcoin as something to "make money from", this is not what Bitcoin is about, at least not 11 years later. You could do that in the beginning by trusting a completely new and untested project, but not so much anymore. Literally all of the altcoins wanted to recreate this, but failed; because the novelty of being recent born has already passed. Its the time for maturity.

The main attractive to bitcoin is being able to keep wealth should the world economy collapse (again).

As long as the Chicago school of economy remains dominant, bubbles and crashes will continue. It is a fundamental issue with the way the powers that be see economy. You must switch to the Austrian school to put a definitive end to this endless cycle of accelerated growth and then collapse. With Austrian economy the growth is slow but steady, rather than fast and furious.

"The Hare and The Turtle" if you will. Can the world economy collapse? Yes, because it sticks to the Chicago school dogmas, one of them, the fear of deflation, fractional reserve banking, credit expansion debt based economy, etc, etc.

With the Chicago school you get in debt to grow, with the Austrian school you save to grow. Think of the implications. Also fractional reserve banking is a legalized ponzi scheme bomb waiting to happen, and the sole reason a "bank" can fail.

For the most skeptic, getting into Bitcoin now means at least a form of diversification, "just in case". Ignore it and you may later regret it all your life. Forget about getting rich overnight, its now about not going poor overnight when a politician decides to "lets print some more"; oops, hyperinflation happened you all are poor now, its the filthy rich fault... (no, it was YOUR meddling).

See the value of money uncontrolled by the State yet? No one can change the rules of Bitcoin. But politicians can change the rules of fiat ANY time. You strip them of this power, when you switch to Bitcoin. "Don't trust".

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 01:32:09 AM

Here it is
Its involves the big companies want profit also the big dark people who need lounder their btc Everybody want big as possible %
Right now the price of btc is 10k.

So we have here 3 main  partners.

1. The lounder bad persons.
2.  The middle-men escrow and well respected person or organisation between deal.
3.the lounder company.

I guess that the profit sharing will be 60% for middle men and loundry company / Institution*

And 40% to dark people side*

That means  the Dark people want at least to get 15k -20k If they sell it.
The middlemen 30%
The loundry company / Institution 30%

It means the btc price will go more then 20k coz
The middle men and loundry company/Institution want profit also If they buy with 20k
So they will push the price up to  35k. About then they get 60% of the 20k+ 35k

This is just theory,  as Everyone have their own Vision and opinion, what you guys think?  Smiley
Hey hey hey take a breath man. First of all whatever you are saying isn't even a theory. It's a conspiracy theory which isn't even backed by any evidence. If these so called lounders and middlemen were so strong then why weren't they acting until now? Why didn't they act this way from past 2 years. There is nothing like a good opportunity for them now.
Moreover what you are saying can happen only when all these participants sum up to 60% of market and they are working in collab with each other. Otherwise if price moves up a few lounders will try to fetch little profits and will be out of the game and will not push price further north. Oh man why am I even explaining this to you. It's pretty self explanatory market working?
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 02:48:17 AM

Ok, so how did you know that those on the "Dark side" would want 15-20k as profits? Is it simply an assumption, or are you perhaps part of them? Cause without any basis, it's simply an assumption that holds no foundation. Just from that, we can actually stop talking about this topic already. Add on to that, if we assume that BTC price is being moved by how much one person or even a group wants to profit, then why isn't BTC at 100k already? Not just what you so call "Dark Side" want to profit, everyone who owns BTC wants to, so why haven't BTC moved to said high price then? Just from that, said theory of yours already has a big hole in its reasoning.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 03:54:54 AM

I don't think too serious or too complicated as you. What I want is simple. I want to make more and more bitcoin while I still have time to do that before bitcoin price starts rally to the higher price. Let people do their own speculation or conspiracy and say anything, but we don't have to affect what they say because we need to focus on making as much bitcoin as we can.

But I am curious who is the dark people but never mind, perhaps, you want to say that the dark people are the whales. But I believe that the bitcoin price will be more than $20k, even though I don't know when that will happen.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 05:19:41 AM

I don't understand how did you come up with that idea having those factors who will make the prices up. Those "respected" people you are saying might make the markets shake a bit with words that they say but they don't have fully control of the market.

If you understand the term decentralization, whether all of them combines, they have no way to make it move the way they want. As long as the majority including us, won't sell at any point, demand's gonna rise as much as it can.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 06:51:06 AM

Just wondering why you are constantly creating Multiple post almost everyday?

You have created more than 30 threads in last month and just this month even we are not passing the middle yet you made more than 15 threads.

Is there something we missed on this because being Thread starter like you that gain 5 negative trust is still actively bringing new threads?

Of course people who hold large amounts of bitcoin want its price to go to the highest level so that they can maximize profits. However, they cannot decide the price of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is determined by the community according to the law of supply and demand.
And the fact that whales can freely push prices up to 35k is impossible in today's market.
Those you mentioned that hold large amount of Bitcoin are representing the community because if 5 or 10 of them will share force to make the market price move is possible that is the reality in crypto market.those who are called manipulators.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 06:51:18 AM

People are forgetting that bitcoin is not as anon as you might think it is. Obviously you do not have to make it follow to you personally but the money is traceable still, it is just not traceable to you but it is to where it was and where it went. So at the end of the day, we are talking about not that much money can exchange from bad people to good people.

I understand that because of the nature of bitcoin you think people can do it, you have created a million topics here about all the silly things, which shows you have no idea what bitcoin even is, but this one is very wrong. If there was any person who bought like 10 million dollar worth of bitcoins and launder (not lounder) money, that money would be tracked and would be seen where it was and where it went.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 10:37:26 AM

Lounder = Launder.

You have a great theory but also a wild one.
That's some high-class imagination you got there.   Grin
As if you are talking that bitcoin is just all about money laundering that the market will react in a snap of their finger when this called "money laundering" companies and people do something about it.

What do I think about it?
No, it's not like that.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 01:06:15 PM

you have proven time and time again that you have very little understanding of economy and now you are here in this board to prove that you also have very little understanding of bitcoin market.
but you keep creating these strange topics that make no sense at all. now i am not sure if you think you are creating FUD or just a very misled person?
I think this summarizes everything, of course for use it will not be misleading, but for those newbies, this could be quite confusing to understand (literally). I think he is not creating any FUD, but just spewing ideas the really doesn't make sense. For average joe though, $20k-$40k might be a selling point, not all their bitcoin but maybe just to get their first profit. And the OP just make things complicated, like middle man, laundry money and such and connecting it to bitcoin to fit his narrative.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 01:44:54 PM

We came here to make profit, so let them be and beside we can’t stop them from buying more bitcoin since we are seeking for mass adoption as well so rich people are very welcome into this market. Bitcoin will end this year on a good price, I’m actually expecting bitcoin be on the level of $15k this last quarter and go even higher early next year.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: