Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:34:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm broke in real life. I lost most of my money.  (Read 271 times)
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 01:50:58 AM

Okay long story short, I've been earning my money since 2014 by doing CPA and Pay-Per-Install campaigns from different publisher networks (these are the kind of networks that gives you $0.5 USD per install of an app) but now I've bellied down and I haven't thought of saving...

My question, is there anything else I can do to make money online that are somewhat in the grayhat and blackhat area?

While I'm aware that some people might take this post negatively and trash it because it doesn't affect them, I still have faith and is looking for some thoughtful advice or information that can get along way.

Tell us what is your education and what skills do you have ? You can earn online and there are a lot of opportunity but to avail them you need skills. There is a lot of competition in the online freelancing market place and you need to work hard in order to avail them.
Mauser

Activity: 1848
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 07:41:55 AM

My question, is there anything else I can do to make money online that are somewhat in the grayhat and blackhat area?

While I'm aware that some people might take this post negatively and trash it because it doesn't affect them, I still have faith and is looking for some thoughtful advice or information that can get along way.

At the moment it's very hard to make money online because of the corona pandemic many people lost their jobs and are looking for revenues online. Maybe you have some programming skills or some special language skills that you could work in translation? Without any starting capital it's getting even more harder in the online world to make money. Maybe you have some rare furniture or other things at home you could sell online? Good luck to you and your family. Hang in there.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▀█▀████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀██████
████▀▀▀█████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄███████
█████████████████▄▄▄████
█████████████████▀█████
████████████▀██▀████████
████████████████████████
███████████▄▄█████▄▄█████

███████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████▀▀▀
▀▄
▌░░▐▌
█████▄▄█
████████▄
████████▌
███████
███████
██████
██████
█████
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..Play Now..
[
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 3856

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 07:53:48 AM

if you have a lot of patience, check the bounty section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Just a heads up: Please don't. You're better off learning an actual skill and use it for a business or a job rather than doing bounties. You can get better with time with things like web/graphics design and programming, but collecting bounties ain't going to add crap to your personal skills.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
peter0425

Activity: 2702
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 07:54:10 AM

Why not try to find a regular job?i mean you are a skilled computer man meaning there are many jobs that you can apply for.

But of course don't be choosy and don't look for compensation as high from what you are earning in the previous.
start living simple and make the best out of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
AdrianLewis

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 08:18:35 AM

Don't despair, if you were able to earn that money, then I'm sure you will find a way to earn more.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 04:32:18 PM

Okay long story short, I've been earning my money since 2014 by doing CPA and Pay-Per-Install campaigns from different publisher networks (these are the kind of networks that gives you $0.5 USD per install of an app) but now I've bellied down and I haven't thought of saving...

How can you make money by installing apps for 0.5?
In my opinion the profit margin is very low and you will not be able to earn decent money by that.
Another option is to make surveys online which still do not give you huge profits. I used to fill surveys when I was back to school in order to make some money for my daily activities.
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 04:23:49 AM

No one is always able to make a profit by taking risks while working online so don't be discouraged you must have the knowledge to get the job done even if you don't have the best skills once you start learning through work you can almost never finish a project in a timely manner. You have to understand which side you are interested in first and then you have to find out the related works from the market only then there will be no negative impact and the damage can be reduced.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 06:10:06 AM

Don't give up friends, Maybe you will get something good out of it.

It’s one of the worst times the entire world is seeing now since due to pandemic many things have closed, people have lost jobs or salary cuts have taken place etc. One must stay positive and find out something else in life which can be done during this time so that it can make some benefit in coming future and work on it.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 06:45:08 AM

Nit everyone in this world is lucky enough to live their life happily throughout their end, at some point everyone got broken for some reason and mainly for financial downside. To make money online you need some kind of skill amd it can be anything even if you don't have any you can learn something in very short time. Apart from online I will still suggest you to make money offline which gives more confidence to you.
Renampun

Activity: 2352
Merit: 365

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 09:07:35 AM

I think OP is a fan of making a free & quick money-making method that doesn't exist. If you work hard either online or in real life, then you will get a good return. We are very lazy naturally, that's the reason why we always looking for earning before learning. That means you will have to gain some knowledge where you are working. Since you can write English then you may learn online works like graphic design and web development. You can sell your work via various online platforms like Fiverr or on this forum as well. You have to invest your time since you can't invest your money. Don't look for easy and free money.
Very true, like the OP just likes to making money quickly...
many people are complacent about making money quickly in fact, it only ruins them later on. investing in skills and being more patient in making money is much better for making a long term income. for example, being a trader or developer requires patience and not just making money quickly.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1162

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 09:17:33 PM

I think OP is a fan of making a free & quick money-making method that doesn't exist. If you work hard either online or in real life, then you will get a good return. We are very lazy naturally, that's the reason why we always looking for earning before learning. That means you will have to gain some knowledge where you are working. Since you can write English then you may learn online works like graphic design and web development. You can sell your work via various online platforms like Fiverr or on this forum as well. You have to invest your time since you can't invest your money. Don't look for easy and free money.
Very true, like the OP just likes to making money quickly...
many people are complacent about making money quickly in fact, it only ruins them later on. investing in skills and being more patient in making money is much better for making a long term income. for example, being a trader or developer requires patience and not just making money quickly.

There is no way one could succeed in life without working hard. Those who think that they could become rich by taking a shortcut path often end up in failure.
If OP want to earn better, he should forget about the past and focus to develop some skills. Only then he would be able to earn good money online and offline.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 04:48:24 AM

Being broke is a gift. Enjoy the freedom. Don’t spend time envying those with money. With more money comes more problems. I’ve heard the best gift you can give someone is wealth, so that they can see money doesn’t solve problems, it creates them. Once that is learned, I believe people would spend more time coveting good health, relationships and useful skills.

Think about what you’d do with a million dollars... Once that money is spent, imagine your life. More property taxes, insurance, security costs, etc. This is how people enslave themselves to money as you will never have enough to make your problems go away. Chasing money is a fool’s errand and a task that will keep you unfulfilled your entire life.

Like what others say, money will solve some issues in your life but it will add another issues. One thing I realized while growing up is problems are a part of life, if you solved one, another one will come. That's when I decided to focus my life on people, friends and family, doing good. I live my life trying to be contented with what I have but still improving the skills and passion I really wanted in life. Money will give us a satisfaction, but being happy and contented brings a different satisfaction in our soul too.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: