Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:24:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Athiest are the ultimate free thinker?  (Read 265 times)
oker288 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 03:43:49 AM

Hi everyone!
สถิติหวย
For athiest there is no God ,everthing is creation or the existance with cause and effect.We create our own heaven or  hell,not in hereafter ,but on earth,in our lifetime by the compassion we give our fellow beings and which we receive in return.
 His thinking is free from all the prejudices and fear created by the flagbearers of different religions fundamentalists and not influenced by any relgion and beyond its restrictions.His only holy sacrament is compassion because he recognizes that the individual life is precious to him and accord the same value to the life of all other beings including beings who opposes our religions and political belief. Do you agree?

Thank you for coming in and reading.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 04:54:07 AM

Hi everyone!
url=https://lekded888.com/]color=white]size=1pt]b]สถิติหวย/b]/size]/color]/url]

What a naughty little boy you are!

For athiest there is no God ,everthing is creation or the existance with cause and effect.We create our own heaven or  hell,not in hereafter ,but on earth,in our lifetime by the compassion we give our fellow beings and which we receive in return.
 His thinking is free from all the prejudices and fear created by the flagbearers of different religions fundamentalists and not influenced by any relgion and beyond its restrictions.His only holy sacrament is compassion because he recognizes that the individual life is precious to him and accord the same value to the life of all other beings including beings who opposes our religions and political belief. Do you agree?

Pffft.  Atheism supports the concept of 'dog-eat-dog', 'predator/prey relationships within species', 'survival of the fittest', etc better than probably any other religion that I am aware of saved Judaism which is supremacist at it's core and tends to (try to) aggregate groupings to racial and ethnic blood relationships making it an especially pernicious and dangerous...and repulsive.

Probably many/most other religions which don't actively proselytize share the same sort of group supremacist leanings as Judaism but it seems to me that they are don't tend to have as much of a 'revolutionary spirit' and as such, don't have as much of a footbootprint on humanity at the present time.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 10:08:50 AM

I think so, yes. Atheists are usually much more open minded than religious people. Without the constrains of a religion humans can challenge their beliefs much easier. For example, ask a physicist professor if he beliefs in God. The answer will be in 90% of the cases no. Or the famous roman philosophs from 2000 years ago. Their texts are still valid today and most of them are build on atheists beliefs. I think as free thinker we need to lose all constrains to be fully open minded. Also you barely see atheists trying to convince other people that God doesn't exist. You will find much more religious people trying to convince others that their religion is the right one and the others are false.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 10:49:40 AM

Hi everyone!
url=https://lekded888.com/]color=white]size=1pt]b]สถิติหวย/b]/size]/color]/url]

What a naughty little boy you are!

Pffft.  Atheism supports the concept of 'dog-eat-dog', 'predator/prey relationships within species', 'survival of the fittest', etc better than probably any other religion that I am aware of saved Judaism which is supremacist at it's core and tends to (try to) aggregate groupings to racial and ethnic blood relationships making it an especially pernicious and dangerous...and repulsive.

Probably many/most other religions which don't actively proselytize share the same sort of group supremacist leanings as Judaism but it seems to me that they are don't tend to have as much of a 'revolutionary spirit' and as such, don't have as much of a footbootprint on humanity at the present time.

Casual anti-Semitism painting Judaism as some radical dogma centralized around supremacy, interesting...

Religious dogma's have led to some of the most oppressive regimes in human history. I don't mind someone being religious, I find some religions distasteful but it's not my business as to how someone lives their life.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2020, 11:00:30 AM

In order to deny God, you first have to define God. Thus I believe that the real free thinkers are the agnostics.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 12:23:40 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2020, 03:53:24 PM by tvbcof

Pffft.  Atheism supports the concept of 'dog-eat-dog', 'predator/prey relationships within species', 'survival of the fittest', etc better than probably any other religion that I am aware of saved Judaism which is supremacist at it's core and tends to (try to) aggregate groupings to racial and ethnic blood relationships making it an especially pernicious and dangerous...and repulsive.

Casual anti-Semitism painting Judaism as some radical dogma centralized around supremacy, interesting...

It is actually fascenating.  I had no idea myself since the ugly truth is fairly well hidden to the average Western goy like myself.  Buried under a thick crust of increasingly tiresome 'holocaust ' propaganda which they jam down kid's throats ad nausium.  It took someone like Adam Green at Know More News making it his life's work to dig up footage of the Rabbi's themselves carrying on about their 'choosen' nature and how enslavement of the non-Jews 'must happen' to open my eyes a bit.

I actually grew up in a 'hippie culture' where probably half of the adult participants of the community had a Jewish background.  With very few exceptions they were exceptional and good people in a multitude of ways.  Only when I put some focus in trying to understand the Talmud, Kabbalah, etc did I see some common elements between 'my people' (the 60's hippie crowd) and certain of the impulses driving the modern Judaic orthodox sects such as Chabad-Lubavitch (e.g., the Kushners).

Ordinarily I would not give two fucks about the nonsense of the orthodox Talmudics, the Sabbateans /Frankists, the Kabbalahist, etc, but they do seem to have an oversized influence over my country.  And a very negative one where they are using my blood and treasure for their own ethnic cleansing campaigns in the area which is actually of singular importance to Zionism.

It is said by some that Zionism is secular.  It is said by others that 'Zionism is Talmudism'.  After a bit of research into both, I am certainly of the mindset that the latter is more correct in most ways.

Religious dogma's have led to some of the most oppressive regimes in human history. I don't mind someone being religious, I find some religions distasteful but it's not my business as to how someone lives their life.

That is well and good.  I too could probably turn a blind eye to genital mutilation, and even the ethnic cleansing half way around the world if it didn't impact me...or at least I could have for most of my life when I was more tied up with my own struggles.  The problem comes when some religious dogma involves the enslavement and control of me personally AND an effective action plan to implement the vision is underway.

Edit:  Green fills his hours-long shows with these creepers spewing their garbage in their own words.  More and more they are 'out of the closet'.  They are proud of their work and confident that it doesn't matter now.  Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc, try to cover them as much as possible by censoring like crazy, but things still get out.  Here's just one example from a vid I happened to have had in a browser tab:  https://youtu.be/_1sKXqqKQLw?t=3968

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4501

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 01:32:28 PM
Merited by sirazimuth (1)

im athiest. but i can understand the principles of religion
its psychology when you cant explain how the real world caused something. instead of worrying or stressing over the not knowing. you can pidgeon hole that lack of understanding as 'god done it'. and then just get on with your life. not worrying anymore.

the bible is just a lawbook wrote in campfire story style to teach people morals. by basically teaching the subconscious mind without having to physically do the activity to learn the hard way.

EG telling someone fire will burn you. your subconscious learns to pull your hand away from a fire if it gets to close. basically its like teaching muscle memory of the subconscious without putting in the physical effort

our soul is not some gassy entity. its the neuropathways of the subconscious. the part that tell our hearts to beat, lung inhale and to duck when you see something coming close. before your conscious mind has chance to decide to do something.

but those who cannot understand how real world and science and biology works points the cause as being 'gods plan'

even the story of adams apple is a campfire twist of just explaining how neanderphals evolved into modern man. the adams apple is the thyroid gland. and it was discovered by science in the ancient greek era. but centuries later trying to teach kids biology of evolution just didnt stick. so they made a campfire story that some weird way that a man gained an apple shaped thing in their throat. which then developed into the adams apple story.

i say all this. because although religion is suppose to be used for teaching people morals and also ways to cope with things that they cant understand/control/avoid worrying about. by just pushing into 'god' you take their stress off their shoulders.

but when people get soo involved in a religion that they become blind to the real world and just end up quoting the bible a billion times over. thats when the purpose of religion fails.
EG making gays a sin was for disease control(romans swung both ways). now disease can be controlled with precautions and medications its no longer a deadly thing. thus no longer should be a sin.. but when people quote the bible as their reason for being sexist radicals that want death on gays.. they are preaching and reaching too far into fantasy land. ignoring other quotes of peace love, respect and friendship

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
claire_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 12:06:06 AM

I think becoming an atheist in a time where religion is still the majority definitely takes some capability for free thinking, but it isn't the only important aspect to living. Control systems like government and monetary systems also need to be called into question, as well as ways we live that are commonly accepted.

KYC Free betting on Stake. (https://stake.com/?c=447e669764)
Discord: Claire Lovely#4135 | Always buying BTC
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 12:19:21 AM

that link lekded888.com he inserted goes to lottery. you are actually free to spam that if you just do a little contribution to the community. but youre sneaky little naught boy!

I think becoming an atheist in a time where religion is still the majority definitely takes some capability for free thinking, but it isn't the only important aspect to living. Control systems like government and monetary systems also need to be called into question, as well as ways we live that are commonly accepted.

there is no much information in the world already, it got too confusing for someone i guess when they found out there are aliens existing millions of years ago and even today and then the bible says there are lots of gods but their religion only say there is just one. so they decide to be an atheist instead.  Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 02:24:27 AM

I never believed all those pagans who worship a hundred shit coins. It's Bitcoin, the one and only. The Trinity: Miners, users and blockchain.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 09:36:34 AM

That is well and good.  I too could probably turn a blind eye to genital mutilation, and even the ethnic cleansing half way around the world if it didn't impact me...or at least I could have for most of my life when I was more tied up with my own struggles.  The problem comes when some religious dogma involves the enslavement and control of me personally AND an effective action plan to implement the vision is underway.

Edit:  Green fills his hours-long shows with these creepers spewing their garbage in their own words.  More and more they are 'out of the closet'.  They are proud of their work and confident that it doesn't matter now.  Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc, try to cover them as much as possible by censoring like crazy, but things still get out.  Here's just one example from a vid I happened to have had in a browser tab:  https://youtu.be/_1sKXqqKQLw?t=3968

I don't turn a blind eye to genital mutation or ethnic cleansings. I am in no power to stop it, and presumably neither are you, right? That's why I am in love with developed countries that have a separation of church and state. I have no interest in any government becoming a theocracy.

And seemingly every religion has supremacist qualities, not just jews. Think about it. Any religious dogma is predicated on the belief that their belief in god is the only correct belief and all others have to have it wrong. Each religion has its own extremist views that they deal with. Right now Islam is dealing with its radicalism the same way Christian radicals did in the past. There's a modernization associated with every religion.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2146

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 12:10:48 PM

Atheism is also a belief system as atheists believe there is no God (with certainty). How is this freethinking?
The most logical answer to God/religion is "I don't know" (or Agnosticism), as you cannot prove God exists and also cannot prove He doesn't exist.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 04:22:31 PM

Atheism is simply a religion/philosophy. If they believe it, they are not free thinkers. Rather, they are slaves of it just like other people are slaves of the religion/philosophy they believe in.

Possibly the freest thinkers are those who are constantly changing the religion/philosophy they believe in. Of course, they might be enslaved by their religion/philosophy of changing their religion/philosophy.

Provoking questions about atheists as free thinkers.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 12:32:04 AM

Hi everyone!
สถิติหวย

Thank you for coming in and reading.

Being an atheist frees one's mind from all the fear and logical inconsistencies of theism.

Chemistry created you and chemistry will reclaim you. 

Enjoy the ride.  Be kind to other sentient beings.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:32:13 AM

If you are an atheist it doesn't mean you have to oppose other religions and their beliefs then there will be no difference from religious giys and atheist religious guy.I don't think atheist are perfect as well, they make crimes and they don't worry about it so its all depends on how better person you are individually.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4501

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:46:08 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2020, 05:59:09 AM by franky1

religious radicals and athiest radicals use god as the blame/exception to allow them to do radical acts.

athiests blame their wife,government, employer, skin colour gender

i dont mind people being religious. as long as they dont quote/use their religion as an excuse to upset,distress,harm, kill others

same with athiest conspiracy people. blaming others for why they are unemployed, single, not successful

carry on blaming others in your mind if it helps you relax your own stress. but dont use it as your excuse to harm/distress others with your actions

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
de_ingenious

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 05:24:37 PM

Though I consider myself an agnostic, I know many atheists that are nihilistic pieces of crap and many wise, honorable and benevolent religious people, and vice versa.

It all depends on individuals, their sincere motives and their mode of being. To be a real free thinker you shouldn't judge people in the first place and take your own responsibility
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 07:49:16 AM

Sometimes some people talk about religion some of my friends are atheists they attack religion whenever it comes to religion they want to say that religion is the root of all evil and those who believe in religion and walk the path of life, they get angry. There is a quarrel between the two followers one never listens to the other with an open mind they both deal with their confidence as they choose to embark on their play activities. But he cannot present his thoughts to others both are blind about a religion another in irreligion.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 08:44:38 AM

--snip--
i say all this. because although religion is suppose to be used for teaching people morals and also ways to cope with things that they cant understand/control/avoid worrying about. by just pushing into 'god' you take their stress off their shoulders.
--
And that is why it is probably right to say that the atheist are not just free thinkers but also the bravest free thinkers. When worse comes to worse and you feel like things just aren't under your control, I have found myself praying to "something" that I have been told as a kid would always protect me.. Those who are courageous enough to take the stand that their well being and of those they love is completely a matter of their own making and not some unpredictable matter of chance, truly are brave.
When these people decide to do the right thing, I believe nothing will scare them. Not letting yourself have the comfort of believing that there is a God to set things right and ease the pains of your loved ones is indeed an act of free thought and lot of conviction.

"Soul is not some gassy entity"...LOL..That was funny Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 10:31:40 PM

Atheists are free thinkers because Jesus set people free so that they could be free. This means that atheists are free every day to remain in the slavery of atheism if they want.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: