Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:04:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Roobet.com | Art Contest "Digital Art" - $1575 up for grabs! Ends October 31st  (Read 1853 times)
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5918

Meh.

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 04:58:18 PM
Merited by Lucasgabd (1)

Thank you all for the fantastic art you have created and submitted in this competition, it's been super hard to decide on just 3 winners but here it is: (Judges couldn't decide on 1st/2nd place so you both got it and will share the prizes Smiley)

3rd Place: crwth - $200

1st/2nd Place: Maus0728 - $687.5

1st/2nd Place: Lucasgabd - $687.5

Winnings will be sorted out in the next 24-72 hours. Thanks again to all for participating, I'll catch you in the next one Wink

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
D3F4L7 RAT

Activity: 172
Merit: 34

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 05:10:11 PM

Woah! Congrats to all winners and to Maus for winning in 3 categories again. Such a talented man.
Congratulations also to the Lucasgabd, you proved that there is always a chance for others to win this competition.

I'll still join next time lol
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 10:21:30 PM

I hope to join more contests on the future.
yeah, I hope so too, even for the last one and the theme will be for Christmas and New Year! 🥰
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 01:18:46 AM
Merited by cabalism13 (1)

I'm elated about this! I'm happy that the judges liked my work. Onto the next one for sure!

yeah, I hope so too, even for the last one and the theme will be for Christmas and New Year! 🥰
From the announcement post of Hhampuz, it seems there would be Shocked Check the bolded part.

Winnings will be sorted out in the next 24-72 hours. Thanks again to all for participating, I'll catch you in the next one Wink

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 02:53:56 AM

I'm elated about this! I'm happy that the judges liked my work. Onto the next one for sure!

From the announcement post of Hhampuz, it seems there would be Shocked Check the bolded part.

I like your artwork too, your digital art is on-point for halloween themed art.
Lucasgabd has a unique pixelates digital art.
Maus, it’s satisfying to see how the lighting effect applied on his artwork.
Congrats for you guys.

Also, do you know how to confirm if Roobet will host another contest this november?
Contact jayce lol Grin
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 11:19:09 PM

Also, do you know how to confirm if Roobet will host another contest this november?
Contact jayce lol Grin

Lol. Ah I have an important information about the next contest. I'm sorry to inform you guys that Roobet decides to c

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x