Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:59:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron and Waves team up to develop DeFi projects  (Read 502 times)
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 03:56:40 PM

If you look at tron's past you can clearly see that it was pumped and dumped. There are other tron related tokens that aren't doing so well in the market. This partnership may help them get over the stigma that many crypto enthusiasts have regarding their projects. We'll have to see what comes out of it and if it is any better than last attempts.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 05:25:45 PM

They are taking chances, Defi is the only chance for some projects to get noticed because of wide competition in the space. But these two companies team is really something to look forward, I think with their experiences they can do better in Defi space despite their past failures.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 05:26:48 PM

Official information - https://medium.com/@TronFoundation/tron-and-waves-aim-to-reach-mass-adoption-of-inter-chain-defi-via-gravity-83273cb5818b

First, let me remind you what DEFI is

Decentralized Finance (DeFi) is a new movement that could revolutionize the way people work with capital and assets. Starting out as an area that focused exclusively on cryptocurrency loans, staking, and algorithmic stablecoins, DeFi is rapidly evolving into a full-fledged infrastructure for money management, including non-crypto capital (also known as tokenized Forex and stocks).

Tron and Waves team up to develop DeFi projects

The TRON Foundation and Waves have announced a partnership to connect their blockchain networks using the Gravity protocol and interoperate smart contracts written in Ride and Solidity.

Together, Waves and TRON are using Gravity to connect the smart contract languages of their respective blockchains: Ride and Solidity. Gravity is a blockchain and token-independent oracle with a cross-chain communication network. TRON and Waves are creating a bridge across Gravity that will enable both ecosystems to improve service accessibility for two user bases.

Although these platforms use blockchains with various types of consensus, native tokens ($TRX/$WAVES), wallets (TronLink/Keeper), and smart contract languages (Solidity / Ride), thanks to the development of the Gravity protocol. , this symbiotic collaboration becomes possible. Gravity, being an oracle and cross-chain communication network independent of blockchains and tokens, will initially support two smart contract languages: Ride and Solidity.

What will TRON and Waves achieve together?

1. TRON and Waves will establish a bridge across Gravity that will allow both ecosystems to thrive together.
2. TRON and Waves will collaborate on the following cooperation and integration schemes:

- $ TRX, $ BTT, $ JST and other TRC-20 tokens such as $ TRON-USDT will be available on the Waves blockchain through seamless decentralized gateways (Gravity swap) and automatically listed on DEX Waves (e.g. waves.exchange), which means that traders and developers from the Waves ecosystem will be able to trade, store and use TRC-20 tokens.
- Conversely, $ WAVES, $ USDN, $ NSBT, $ WEST and other Waves ecosystem tokens will be available on the Tron blockchain through Gravity and automatically listed on TRON's DEX and DeFi services (such as TronTrade or PoloniDex), which means that traders and developers from the Tron ecosystem will be able to trade, store, and use Waves-based tokens.
- DApp developers TRON and Waves will be able to use Gravity oracle data transfer services.
- $ TRON-USDT <-> $ USDN seamless swap services will be introduced. Such applications will allow users to manage various strategies for storing stablecoins, including $ USDT on the TRON blockchain as the fastest and cheapest way to transfer stablecoins and $ USDN as a stablecoin.
- Developers from both ecosystems will be able to create modern cross-chain decentralized applications that will run on both chains (expandable to other chains with Gravity) via user-preferred wallets and browser extensions.

Tron has taken serious steps to create the necessary infrastructure for DeFi to flourish, and nearly $ 4 billion has been issued on the TRON blockchain as proof of their commitment. The scope of collaboration between Waves and Tron is not limited to the above list of integrations, where research and prototyping is already underway. We believe that the Tron and Waves ecosystems can revolutionize the interchain DeFi industry by implementing and expanding this trend to other blockchain ecosystems.

Do you think Waves and Tron will be able to make a new main platform for creating new defi projects, become more popular than the Ethereum blockchain?

Way to go. Waves is like a veteran crypto tokenization and smart contract platform which was lagging behind from other projects and there was a need for it get up with the latest trends and market demands so this news and partnership will definitely relieve the nerves of longterm supporters of waves.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 05:32:23 PM

I just have a feeling both chain are just Zombie chains, they have both had their time in 2017/2018 but they have failed to delivered any thing real that the market can take serious. IMO there are better tech in the space now that pose great threat to ethereum. Just Imagine Waves collecting 33000BTC to create a DEX and nothing is there to show for all the money they collected

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
articlecity

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 05:35:51 PM

As far as i know Tron is already a part of ecosystem and they started early tight after they saw ethereum based projects getting hype and demand. So tron with already working paltforms and products is ready to compete with eth defi ecosystem. This coordination among tron and waves is a very positive development as far as the future of both these projects is concerned in terms of defi and this partnership will open doors for waves which has a huge community so it will be a win win partnership.

|▌ BlockMembers.io ▐| THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE
∎   AUTO CONSTRUCTION   ∎ END TO END AUTOMATION
Announcement Thread  ▪  Facebook  ▪  Telegram  ▪  Twitter  ]
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 05:47:19 PM

I have been holding some waves for longtime now as i got them mostly at last peak prices so cannot afford to take loss at the moment but this news seems encouraging and looks like waves is going to become an updated project now with footprints in defi segment as well so now im bullish on waves and surely i will hope it will again reach high prices soon.

Zeehaxan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 06:04:31 PM

Official information - https://medium.com/@TronFoundation/tron-and-waves-aim-to-reach-mass-adoption-of-inter-chain-defi-via-gravity-83273cb5818b

First, let me remind you what DEFI is

Decentralized Finance (DeFi) is a new movement that could revolutionize the way people work with capital and assets. Starting out as an area that focused exclusively on cryptocurrency loans, staking, and algorithmic stablecoins, DeFi is rapidly evolving into a full-fledged infrastructure for money management, including non-crypto capital (also known as tokenized Forex and stocks).

Tron and Waves team up to develop DeFi projects

The TRON Foundation and Waves have announced a partnership to connect their blockchain networks using the Gravity protocol and interoperate smart contracts written in Ride and Solidity.

Together, Waves and TRON are using Gravity to connect the smart contract languages of their respective blockchains: Ride and Solidity. Gravity is a blockchain and token-independent oracle with a cross-chain communication network. TRON and Waves are creating a bridge across Gravity that will enable both ecosystems to improve service accessibility for two user bases.

Although these platforms use blockchains with various types of consensus, native tokens ($TRX/$WAVES), wallets (TronLink/Keeper), and smart contract languages (Solidity / Ride), thanks to the development of the Gravity protocol. , this symbiotic collaboration becomes possible. Gravity, being an oracle and cross-chain communication network independent of blockchains and tokens, will initially support two smart contract languages: Ride and Solidity.

What will TRON and Waves achieve together?

1. TRON and Waves will establish a bridge across Gravity that will allow both ecosystems to thrive together.
2. TRON and Waves will collaborate on the following cooperation and integration schemes:

- $ TRX, $ BTT, $ JST and other TRC-20 tokens such as $ TRON-USDT will be available on the Waves blockchain through seamless decentralized gateways (Gravity swap) and automatically listed on DEX Waves (e.g. waves.exchange), which means that traders and developers from the Waves ecosystem will be able to trade, store and use TRC-20 tokens.
- Conversely, $ WAVES, $ USDN, $ NSBT, $ WEST and other Waves ecosystem tokens will be available on the Tron blockchain through Gravity and automatically listed on TRON's DEX and DeFi services (such as TronTrade or PoloniDex), which means that traders and developers from the Tron ecosystem will be able to trade, store, and use Waves-based tokens.
- DApp developers TRON and Waves will be able to use Gravity oracle data transfer services.
- $ TRON-USDT <-> $ USDN seamless swap services will be introduced. Such applications will allow users to manage various strategies for storing stablecoins, including $ USDT on the TRON blockchain as the fastest and cheapest way to transfer stablecoins and $ USDN as a stablecoin.
- Developers from both ecosystems will be able to create modern cross-chain decentralized applications that will run on both chains (expandable to other chains with Gravity) via user-preferred wallets and browser extensions.

Tron has taken serious steps to create the necessary infrastructure for DeFi to flourish, and nearly $ 4 billion has been issued on the TRON blockchain as proof of their commitment. The scope of collaboration between Waves and Tron is not limited to the above list of integrations, where research and prototyping is already underway. We believe that the Tron and Waves ecosystems can revolutionize the interchain DeFi industry by implementing and expanding this trend to other blockchain ecosystems.

Do you think Waves and Tron will be able to make a new main platform for creating new defi projects, become more popular than the Ethereum blockchain?

Good wishes to both tron and waves for this initiative.
You have asked will this become more popular than the defis on ethereum blockchain?
Well ethereum blockchain and ecosystem is so broad and so well adopted that it is hard to compete by even some partnerships between two projects but still i would encourage tron and waves as it will be good for the market, investors will have more options and we will have a healthy competition.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Chramichsw (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 06:44:44 PM

Good wishes to both tron and waves for this initiative.
You have asked will this become more popular than the defis on ethereum blockchain?
Well ethereum blockchain and ecosystem is so broad and so well adopted that it is hard to compete by even some partnerships between two projects but still i would encourage tron and waves as it will be good for the market, investors will have more options and we will have a healthy competition.

Yes, there will be much more opportunities, I think so.
Also, the fees are already much lower there and the transaction speed is much faster than on the Ethereum blockchain.

But whether their common blockchain will become more popular, seriously, is a mystery.
Erumo

Activity: 553
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 07:14:21 PM

I'm curious who is going to be most rotten one. Who will stab first, Ivanov with setting Sun with fake info, or cry-baby master of announcements Sun will do something stupid ?

I dont know why Tron even need Waves? This dying and useless blockchain an paradise dex for scammer.

You mess with the meow meow
You get the peow peow
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 09:34:09 PM

Seeing such partnership and team work proves that the crypto space will only keep getting better and better with each passing day, month or year. What we witness nowadays are series of good ideas and innovations aiming to bring more exposure to the crypto space while offering more opportunities. DeFi has been around for a while and each day it can be said that new opportunities keeps coming out and that is really a good one for everyone in this space.
However, I think this team work which is perceived or assumed to beat the Ethereum blockchain might not work or succeed in doing so this is because, the Ethereum blockchain has grown so much wherein the team are not relenting either hence working to ensure an effective and efficient blockchain network. No doubt, the new Defi project they want to create will be a good one as it is coming from two experienced teams but can't be able to beat the Ethereum blockchain.

Igor17Krik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 10:06:46 PM

This is a very interesting merge. It will be very interesting for me to see how it will be. I think that this solution will be well received by fans of these projects and this will affect the increase in the dynamics and growth of the popularity of these blockchains. I look forward to it and will watch the process.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 06:04:17 AM

The DeFi market will be more excited since Tron and Waves team up. It will bring more competition in the DeFi market, but I wonder if the team can compete with the existing DeFi project. It still mysterious, and maybe there will be more news from the team about the project. I hope the project can still run until it's finish and not stop in the middle of the phase. All in all, we can wait for the next thing that will happen to the project, so we can see if that project can be another new potential way for us to make more profit.
If anything, then DEFI projects have already been launched on the Tron blockchain.
Can you tell me more about this?
I am sorry, I can not tell you more because I don't follow the DeFi project. That is what my speculation in this DeFi trend at the market. But I can suggest you not to give 100% of your trust to that project, and you need to search from other sources. Maybe you can try to visit on twitter or their website to find out more.

The DeFi market will be more excited since Tron and Waves team up. It will bring more competition in the DeFi market, but I wonder if the team can compete with the existing DeFi project. It still mysterious, and maybe there will be more news from the team about the project. I hope the project can still run until it's finish and not stop in the middle of the phase. All in all, we can wait for the next thing that will happen to the project, so we can see if that project can be another new potential way for us to make more profit.

if nothing else, this will be good for crypto consumers and developers. competition in the market will drive them to offer their best services. curious if this is going to help waves.exchange gain trading volume? will there be more projects that are going to be built under tron or waves? can they compete with eth network? can they attract great number of users this time?
But if we check on the waves history, it seems waves don't have good moves and still hard to compete with the other coins. But they will have new hope if they can unite team up with Tron because I think they will have more power to compete with other coins. It is still a mystery of what will happen with the new project from Waves and Tron.

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 06:20:44 AM

Waves got lost in 2017 bull run when most competitors could manage to take benefit from that market. Waves got lost during defi run. I don't believe Sasha knows what he is doing. Technology without good marketing is nothing.
Chramichsw (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 06:56:45 AM

I am not too sure that it will be successful, because in my opinion Etherum is currently very popular and is more friendly to use by many people, especially if Etherum 2.0 is coming soon
And from where do you have such confidence that Ethereum 2.0 will appear at all, everything is promised and promised, everything is transferred and transferred.
It seems to me that the Ethereum Blockchain is slowly dying.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 04:54:20 AM

They are way too late, people assume that if these teams get together they could build something amazing but in reality I know that it is not that fact, if defi was 6 months ago at its peak I would say this would have been a great news, but considering it is now going down and almost all projects prices dropped already, I would say tron and waves is too late to the party.

In any case as long as teams accept and deal with these blockchains, there will be some attention to tron and waves, the defis would still be bad, and wouldn't make you any profit and I would still warn you to stay away from them, but at the least the places they are done could get some attention. Do not forget the fact that people who made the most money during gold rush is the shovel makers.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Chramichsw (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 06:49:29 AM

They are way too late, people assume that if these teams get together they could build something amazing but in reality I know that it is not that fact, if defi was 6 months ago at its peak I would say this would have been a great news, but considering it is now going down and almost all projects prices dropped already, I would say tron and waves is too late to the party.

In any case as long as teams accept and deal with these blockchains, there will be some attention to tron and waves, the defis would still be bad, and wouldn't make you any profit and I would still warn you to stay away from them, but at the least the places they are done could get some attention. Do not forget the fact that people who made the most money during gold rush is the shovel makers.
This news is already several months, already some DEFI projects have been launched on the Tron Blockchain, development is slowly moving in the right direction.

The fact that DEFI projects are risky, I know, I think everyone knows this, all investors are in defies, you can easily and simply make money there, but you can also lose your money in one second.
Whether to invest their money there or not, everyone decides for himself.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1138

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 06:56:02 AM

We cant make any conclusion yet because they might able to pull some significant support out on the market knowing that these projects had been a while on this sphere.
TRON and WAVES collaboration? These is much better compared to those unknown defi projects that do just pop out in  the market just because they do saw on whats trending.
Even if you do hate and telling them its too late then its never been too late for a project which would really be much better compared on the ones who had earlier
existed.We cant judge though because it might really be just as shit as others but lets see on how they would perform this time.

poodle63

Activity: 2688
Merit: 510

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 09:05:23 AM

They are taking chances, Defi is the only chance for some projects to get noticed because of wide competition in the space. But these two companies team is really something to look forward, I think with their experiences they can do better in Defi space despite their past failures.
Hopefully this team up would atleast keeps the hype of all these defi projects intact seeing that most of them has now in a somewhat bearish phase when the hype has slowly fade. I honestly think that Defi is a good idea and might revolutionize our whole financial system but if it's get executed poorly by some throw-away project then it's as good as having nothing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 09:18:51 AM

The collaboration between tron and waves may lead these two in a positive way but I don't think this strategy is enough to compete with eth network which has already became a major source for defi projects and the majority of crypto community looks satisfied with it so imo this is going to be very challenging for waves and tron.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 09:24:17 AM

Unexpected news, in any case such cooperation will be beneficial for the whole cryptomir. But I don't think that the new platform will become more popular than the Ethereum.

in the past i read few people talk about waves and tron as the best competitors of ethereum, but both alts didn't have enough power to replacing ethereum as the best altcoins, and now they cooperate to develop a kind of defi project,
personally i agree with you if this kind of defi project will not beat ethereum as the best altcoins, but who knows, right ?

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████