Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:58:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm very worried about my Crypto Trading.  (Read 566 times)
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 04:08:11 PM

I'm very worried, Will I ever be able to make some income by trading crypto? Everything I buy is down. If I want to earn something from Crypto trading, then what do I have to do? What do I need to know?
The era of just buying crypto anyhow and expecting a profit is gone for good except you learn how the market moves based on candlestick patterns there are many tutorials on YouTube and google on how to buy low and sell high, there are some indicators and candlestick patterns trading strategies e.g exhaustion candles coupled with price Volume analysis that will indicate opportunities for buying and selling thus avoiding trading blindly without taking into consideration some basic knowledge of trading.

Learning yourself is a very long way, lots of mistakes and big losses. Not everyone can make money on trading, you can study a lot of theory, but in practice nothing will come of it. Now the holding time is really over, it can only work with bitcoin. Perhaps you should do this, just buy bitcoin and wait for a while until it starts to grow well, I think this will definitely happen.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 04:17:23 PM

I'm very worried, Will I ever be able to make some income by trading crypto? Everything I buy is down. If I want to earn something from Crypto trading, then what do I have to do? What do I need to know?

In any of the exchange site platform you can able to earn anytime you want actually. On your case you bought a coin then suddenly most of them after you bought it the price went down. right? as a trader you need to be patience and you must observe the movement happening in the chart as well so that you will have an idea about what your gonna do or next step for you to earn in the future.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 06:03:01 PM

crypto trading is depend of ur mind control. if u worried about trading it’s better to firstly analyze market movement. don’t take it’s a money machine because it’s not like that u can earn money without lose, here surviving is bigger challenge for beginner's. profit or lose can be happen on trading. i'm worried u r a newbie on trading   
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 03:57:23 AM

Trading isn't an easy way to earn money unless you got skills and knowledge on how to analyze and observe the market. Trading an active and reputable coin just like Bitcoin and Ethereum is also an advantage. It's also a matter of how you control your emotions because the market situation is always like a toller coaster ride. Try to learn more about trading so you won't have a hard time dealing with it.
Dorodha

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 03:59:50 PM

There is nothing to worry about with crypto trading trading will become easier if you have a good idea about trading. First you have to learn about trading without thinking about earning. Decide where to trade. It is very easy to achieve success if you follow the plan. Try to learn something new by researching trade sites in forums and crypto markets in addition to learning trading you can invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum currencies earn money and learn a lot about the market.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 07:14:31 PM

There is nothing to worry about with crypto trading trading will become easier if you have a good idea about trading. First you have to learn about trading without thinking about earning. Decide where to trade. It is very easy to achieve success if you follow the plan. Try to learn something new by researching trade sites in forums and crypto markets in addition to learning trading you can invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum currencies earn money and learn a lot about the market.

When you do start up from scratch then you do really have should this kind of thinking where you shouldn't aim for profits directly but rather trying to experience things first on how thing works.

Loses are common on your start-up and even pro's do really commit mistake.Goal here is that you should lessen up the risk and make yourself profitable in the end of the day.

This had been the most common point or target on people is on how to make money or make yourself profitable but as said , these cant be achieved in a short period of time.

Don't make out conclusions and do quit just because you had committed few losses.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 07:22:57 AM

This is how crypto trading works. Maybe you are still a newbie to the trading platform. I must say to you that you should need to know the basics of trading and if you are well calculated then it will be one step easier for you to understand. Before doing anything, anyone should know about the details of it first. You don't need to be worried. Just have some patience till the green signal. Market will recover soon. I don't know which tokens or coins you bought, so nothing to say specifically. Keep patience and learn how it runs.

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 01:36:01 PM

All coins in the market are surely will decrease their price, it is because there are volatile.
And because of this matter lot of traders also got earned several times here, we just need to be wise and
aware about the coins on which has a potentials to increase in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: