Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 12:05:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long time deposit in Bibox with REP  (Read 184 times)
CryptoMatH20 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 03:49:56 PM

Hi everyone,

17 days ago I have made a deposit from Binance to Bibox, and it still didn't arrived.
Binance says withdrawal was successful, and Bibox says a trouble occur and I have to wait, at first 15 days, and now, more.

REP address of deposit was the good one.

Could please share with me, similar experience?
How much times does that take?

I will inform you of the (happy?) ending.. it's 100$..

Bye and thx

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 05:29:36 PM

What exactly is that "trouble" that the Bibox support said to you?

I checked CMC to find out what this REP is all about and I saw a message there about a migration from REP to REPV2 or Augur V2. That's probably related to the issue Bibox is having right now. Smaller exchanges tend to have longer time to update changes in contract address or migrations to mainnet.

About the time it takes, only Bibox can give you an answer. From my past experiences with other exchanges, sometimes wallet maintenance takes a month or even more depending on the difficulty or on their agreement with the coin/token developer.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 10876

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2020, 05:48:50 PM

<…>
I’ve looked around and found only a couple references to people having similar issues, although none seemed to be anywhere as long as you are indicating. They did receive the suggestion to move the claim additionally through the official Bibox Telegram channel (make sure it’s the official one).

Perhaps trying to process your case through their different contact channels may help to accelerate or determine the exact issue. There doesn’t seem to be any other option than to be persistent, as the over 15 day period without a resolution is well overdue for any customer support issue of the kind.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1809

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 07:39:30 PM

REP address of deposit was the good one.

Could please share with me, similar experience?
How much times does that take?

I will inform you of the (happy?) ending.. it's 100$..

Bye and thx

How about the transaction ID, what does it say?
Confirmation times especially for altcoins are quicker which means the coins can appear in your wallet within 10-20 minutes if the right fee for the transaction is paid.

15 days is a very long time, you should pester the support to give you answers

sunsilk

Activity: 2982
Merit: 623

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 02:23:20 AM

I checked CMC to find out what this REP is all about and I saw a message there about a migration from REP to REPV2 or Augur V2. That's probably related to the issue Bibox is having right now.
I also do believe that it has to do something with this. The website from CMC, https://repv2.com/ tells something about this procedure.

Quote from: https://repv2.com/
Contacted
Waiting on public disclosure with guidance of their plans.

BiBox, BitBay, BitBNS, Bitsdaq, ChaoEX, CoinTiger, GoPAX, Hanbitco, LAToken, Mercatox, OMGFin, PolyX, ProBit, RightBTC, VCC Exch

--------------

Please send us an email if you notice or believe there is an exchange,
platform or service omitted from this list.

Bibox is on the list.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1275

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 02:40:48 AM

Maybe you could try to join the Telegram group. I saw that other people had experienced this long confirmation of the exchange.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bibox/comments/7o455j/is_bibox_a_scam/

The link to their Telegram group is also there. I'm not sure if it's still working, though. The thread was two years ago.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoMatH20 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 09:36:25 PM

Thanks for everyone of you for your time and response:

How about the transaction ID, what does it say?  It's say successful, that why Binance is discharged of responsibility

Waiting on public disclosure with guidance of their plans.

BiBox, BitBay, BitBNS, Bitsdaq, ChaoEX, CoinTiger, GoPAX, Hanbitco, LAToken, Mercatox, OMGFin, PolyX, ProBit, RightBTC, VCC Exch

Yes, I believe that too, as Bibox support says that many other cases was on courses

the official Bibox Telegram channel (make sure it’s the official one).
I will only contact oficial support, I don't like telegram

About the time it takes, only Bibox can give you an answer. From my past experiences with other exchanges, sometimes wallet maintenance takes a month or even more depending on the difficulty or on their agreement with the coin/token developer.
Your answer gives me hope, thank you

the over 15 day period without a resolution is well overdue for any customer support issue of the kind.
That's why I wrote here, and thank you guys for your time,

I will inform you all. I will write Bibox support again in a week because they are not very specific on they answers (I don't want to be bad guy)

Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1487

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 09:39:33 PM

This is why it's not advisable to make transfers from an exchange to another. At best cases, if it won't credit the user balance with the new token after swap to augur, it will refund the full amount to the address it was sent from which is owned by binance.

Op, did you contact support from bibox? It's strange how you just sit and waiting during a half of month!!
100$ maybe not a big money as you may have spent more while waiting your balance to be filled, but it should be a good lesson for you to understand that the address from the exchange is not really yours.

Good luck

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CryptoMatH20 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 09:45:42 PM

the answers here:

Service (Bibox)
Sep 23, 2020, 6:42 GMT+8
We will give feedback to the technicians to deal with it, which will take a long time. It is expected to take more than 15 working days. We will inform you when it is finished, please wait patiently

Service (Bibox)
Sep 23, 2020, 6:49 GMT+8
Hello,  the processing process is complex, the cycle will be relatively long, please wait patiently, we will inform you if there is a result

Service (Bibox)
Oct 8, 2020, 0:02 GMT+8
Hello, our processing progress is the fastest in 15 working days. When there are more users with the same problem, the time may be extended, please understand.
CryptoMatH20 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 09:52:23 PM

This is why it's not advisable to make transfers from an exchange to another. At best cases, if it won't credit the user balance with the new token after swap to augur, it will refund the full amount to the address it was sent from which is owned by binance.

Op, did you contact support from bibox? It's strange how you just sit and waiting during a half of month!!
100$ maybe not a big money as you may have spent more while waiting your balance to be filled, but it should be a good lesson for you to understand that the address from the exchange is not really yours.

Good luck

Sad but true, it's the first time that's happen to me, but I still have hope in Bibox.
sunsilk

Activity: 2982
Merit: 623

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 08:05:00 PM

the answers here:

Service (Bibox)
Sep 23, 2020, 6:42 GMT+8
We will give feedback to the technicians to deal with it, which will take a long time. It is expected to take more than 15 working days. We will inform you when it is finished, please wait patiently

Service (Bibox)
Sep 23, 2020, 6:49 GMT+8
Hello,  the processing process is complex, the cycle will be relatively long, please wait patiently, we will inform you if there is a result

Service (Bibox)
Oct 8, 2020, 0:02 GMT+8
Hello, our processing progress is the fastest in 15 working days. When there are more users with the same problem, the time may be extended, please understand.
Then give them what they are asking and that is for you to wait until 15 working days. The migration could be really that sensitive on exchanges end and can't expedite the process.

And when that given 15 working days has passed and still nothing happened, contact them once again and ask them why they haven't followed the given timeframe that they've given to you for the upgrade or migration of Rep's chain.

CryptoMatH20 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 10:47:34 PM

And when that given 15 working days has passed and still nothing happened, contact them once again and ask them why they haven't followed the given timeframe that they've given to you for the upgrade or migration of Rep's chain.

I will
CryptoMatH20 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 06:52:09 PM

It's appear that Binance make the difference between REP V1 and V2, but only in Deposit, not when you buying:

I've got a picture but I don't know ho to insert it.
But I'm sure now that's the trouble, I withdrawal REPV2 from Binance to REPV1 address in Bibox. a bad thing no?

CryptoMatH20 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 07:01:11 PM

here the pic:

https://postimg.cc/gXbkMJWr

https://postimg.cc/gXbkMJWr

https://i.postimg.cc/gXbkMJWr/REP-Augur.jpg
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1809

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 11:39:28 PM

It's appear that Binance make the difference between REP V1 and V2, but only in Deposit, not when you buying:

I've got a picture but I don't know ho to insert it.
But I'm sure now that's the trouble, I withdrawal REPV2 from Binance to REPV1 address in Bibox. a bad thing no?
It's why I was asking you about your Transaction ID. To ascertain which version of REP you withdrew from Binance because this will mean that If it's different from what Bibox expects, then your account won't be credited

When trading, exchanges won't specify which version of REP token you are trading in. Everything at that point is just simple internal transactions and not real blockchain transactions. The only thing to do now is wait for Bibox to carry out the migration or swap for you which could take a long time. Just keep in touch with their support.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 06:35:19 AM

This is why it's not advisable to make transfers from an exchange to another.

its like simillar to what arbitrage traders are doing and i have read a post before that some exchange sites wont allow such acts  . this could be the reason why there are some people that experience an issue of lost fund  .  another one is that i havent heard of this exchange which is called bibox before , it could be possible that its a newly built exchange ? so many people lostt thier money on new exchange because they commit scam . 15 days is alot of waiting , i dont think i can wait longer than this without panicking and thinking that ive been scammed  .
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 01:39:14 PM

The rate of customer service response in top exchanges seems to be always faster than others, which is also one of the reasons they are better to trade on. Since Binance has cleared themselves from the transaction it means the problem is from Bibox and it is already a long time and yet no solution, it's disheartening. If the problem has not being solved yet, I suggest you visit the telegram group and starts from there, first search with the keyword of your token to see if there have been any other person with such issue and what was done about it, that will give you an idea on what to do. But if no one has encountered the problem before then engage the admin of the telegram he will direct you on what to do. Most times I find telegram better and faster in treating any issue especially for exchanges because the admins can easily connect with the customer service.

Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1487

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 11:40:24 PM

This is why it's not advisable to make transfers from an exchange to another.

its like simillar to what arbitrage traders are doing and i have read a post before that some exchange sites wont allow such acts  . this could be the reason why there are some people that experience an issue of lost fund  .  another one is that i havent heard of this exchange which is called bibox before , it could be possible that its a newly built exchange ? so many people lostt thier money on new exchange because they commit scam . 15 days is alot of waiting , i dont think i can wait longer than this without panicking and thinking that ive been scammed  .

Bibox is not a new exchange. It has been running since 2017: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bibox/
Personally, i didn't use it. But by searching in the scam accusation sector of this forum, many complaints have been made during the last two years:
Bibox Technology Ltd. "Bibox" crypto-exchange is trying to scam my profit.
BIBOX = EXCHANGE SCAM ? TX HASH confirmed, but balance still as 0!
Bibox Europe Lying to Its Users
Bibox exchange users, beware of these kind of scammer
Bibox exchange stealing money?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CryptoMatH20 (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 01:20:40 AM

Hi,

Thank you, here is the Transaction picture, I don't know if it's safe to put the complete number, sorry, I'm still new.

https://postimg.cc/QFZKkwb3
CryptoMatH20 (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 01:54:52 AM

I see I can Chat in EtherScan, it is useful and safe to do that?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: