Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:42:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GNEISS an ERC20 Token with much much to offer...  (Read 254 times)
waya (OP)

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2020, 10:23:31 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2020, 11:30:24 PM by waya

GNEISS is a powerful blockchain platform that operates as a digital marketplace where users can create coins and smart contracts to trade assets, goods, and services using a digitally encrypted, peer-to-peer blockchain exchange system. With the GNEISS platform, users can create, transact, and destroy any digital asset or smart contract in their personal E-Vault utilizing the Ethereum blockchain. In short, the GNEISS platform essentially replaces traditional dependency upon third-party market vendors, such as banks, to make transactions or legally binding contracts.The GNEISS platform also provides a unique capacity for users to easily create digital assets of their choosing to trade in a digital marketplace. With the addition of smart contracts, to provide functions such as mint/burn coin, automate interest rates, collateralize smart contracts, and much more. The value of an asset created by each user is set by the market value. The asset itself may be tangible, for example a gold-backed digital coin, or as intangible like  time, volunteer or billable hours.

Each user who develops an E-Vault is required by law to uphold any smart contracts made, however, the GNEISS platform provides several added security measures. One powerful security measure is that all digital assets and smart contracts constructed within E-Vaults on the GNEISS platform have the option of being collateralized with digital assets or smart contracts. If collateralized, the value of the digital assets or smart contracts will be held by their equivalent value in Bitcoin, Ethereum, or any other digital asset in an Ethereum virtual blockchain escrow account. The value is then returned to the user after the smart contract has been fulfilled, or returned to the investor in the event of a forced liquidation. Forced liquidations will unfortunately happen occasionally when the value of the user’s digital asset or smart contract exceeds the value of the collateralized asset agreement for that digital asset or smart contract. In such events, the user has the option to specify back-up digital assets to buy from, in case the current invested coin is prematurely forced to liquidate.

If users properly take advantage of the back-up E-Vault buying system, they are instantly reimbursed from a forced-liquidated contract. They can instruct their E-Vault to automatically select and buy other secured digital assets or smart contracts. In time, this will create a performance-based rating system, since the free market will easily show the most trustworthy   E-Vaults, based upon a track record of business transactions. Such direct and immediate transparency returns market power to the most trustworthy people, and solves within seconds, the redistribution of wealth problems caused by major economic crashes.

More to follow...

Our main link to our own platform where you can trade GNEISS and many more tokens and coins can be found at GNEISS.IO

You can download a copy of white paper here: https://mega.nz/file/PV0TmQRB#GIvcI3-299lQnSASfpYygZs1Ar1k4nstQl4AkS6nxIA

We are currently on the following exchanges:

GNEISS.IO

UNISWAP

Fides Exchange

The GNEISS Guys ©  October 2020

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 10:27:53 PM

Is this your website for this Gneiss project -

https://gneiss.io/

You forgot to include in the OP. Or maybe other links will be added later on? From your whitepaper, this project has been on the works since 2016,  so why is it that it took long for this project to launch in public?

What do you think has changed over these past years that you are now sure that you can make it in the crypto market?
waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2020, 11:09:56 PM

You forgot to include in the OP. Or maybe other links will be added later on? From your whitepaper, this project has been on the works since 2016,  so why is it that it took long for this project to launch in public?

What do you think has changed over these past years that you are now sure that you can make it in the crypto market?

Yes that is the web address of the project, I am working on redoing pieces of the system as I go.  I should Introduce myself, I am Waya Wolf, Waya for short, and I am the Ambassador for GNEISS.  The project has been launched and is open to publicon GNEISS.IO for quite a while now.  It was my over sight not to include the white paper and the link in this, for this my apologies. 

The token is up for trade as erc20 token on UniSwap and more or less a "coin" on Fides Exchange.  I also should have included that as well at the get go. 

I am using my own GNEISS to run a campaign on Fides Exchange and was in such a hurry, some details slipped my mind, thank you for point them out.  I will make these corrections and then put up the promotional campaign.

Cheers,
Waya.
Ambassador for GNEISS

waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 12:06:27 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2020, 06:00:23 PM by waya

This offer has been updated to make it more attractive on 10.14.2020

Dear GNEISS User,

I am running a special promotion on https://www.fides-ex.com/.  For each 10 GNEISS you buy I will send 2 GNEISS to your Fides Account.  The maximum rebate is 100 GNEISS which would be for a purchase of 500 Gneiss.  You do not need to buy all of your GNEISS at once but you must buy in blocks of 10.  Please post proof of purchase with your account number which can be found at Account > Affiliates and the 6 digit number at the end of the affiliate referral link at the general discord link found here https://discord.gg/EnSyduP.  This offer runs thru 11.15.2020, 20:00 CST.

To give GNEISS the credit for your purchases please use the following referral link:
https://fides-ex.com/?ref=426097

Please note on Fides Exchange no gas is needed to buy or sell GNEISS Tokens!!

Cheers,

Waya
GNEISS AMBASSADOR

GNEISSrev

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 05:02:35 AM

https://i.postimg.cc/5y000Lf0/Screen-Shot-2020-10-13-at-6-28-03-AM.png

It’s taken a long time to code because we’re on a limited budget and the platform is literally the most advanced decentralized blockchain free marketplace platform in the world. We’ll hopefully be out of beta in a few more months with the first stage of the project being complete then. Expect great thongs to come! The white paper can be found at the bottom of the website BTW.
waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 06:02:00 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2020, 06:34:49 PM by waya

Hello All,

Come on take advantage of the Fides offer and make extra GNEISS for your self I have updated the amount I will give out of my own tokens.  I will raise the current 10% to 20%.  So it is a great deal!!

I will put this in perspective for you, if I were not the one selling these, I would be buying them!!

Please help this old wolf out!!

Cheers,

Waya

waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2020, 08:07:55 PM

Hello GNEISS Users.

We need to join the Unnamed Exchange, it is relative inexpensive at only 0.05 BTC and is a great value.  Our token there would be treated as a coin in terms of not needing gas to purchase, sell, and use the Unnamed Exchange.  We as a community need to work towards this goal and help our community to have a premier exchange like the rest of the ones we have, with Unnamed Exchange it may just be a game changer!!

Cheers,

Waya
Abassador for the GNEISS Guys

waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 10:24:55 PM

Hello All,

Thanksgiving Special!!

If you are going to buy GNEISS  on Fides Exchange please use this referral link https://fides-ex.com/?ref=426097 to register if you have not already done so.  This link will allow us to track how many users are actually using Fides Exchange from our group.  If you make a purchase on Fides, provide proof of the transaction in https://discord.gg/pPfK8wbk9B and you will receive a matching 20% capped at 200 GNEISS per person.  Please include your Fides affiliate number which is the 6 digits from Account > Affiliates and your matching tokens will be put into your account.  The current promotion goes from 11/22/2020 till 11/26/2020 10 PM CST.

Cheers,

The GNEISS Guys

waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 03:50:03 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2020, 03:55:39 PM by waya

GNEISS TOKEN
HOLIDAY REBATE

Hello All,

If you make a purchase on Fides, provide proof of the transaction in https://discord.gg/pPfK8wbk9B and you will receive a matching 25% rebate capped at 300 GNEISS per person.  A perk of buying on Fides Exchange is there is no fee for gas, all you pay for is the GNEISS!!   If you are going to buy GNEISS  on Fides Exchange please use this referral link https://fides-ex.com/?ref=426097 to register if you have not already done so.  This link will allow us to track how many users are actually using Fides Exchange from our group.  Please include your Fides affiliate number which is the 6 digits from Account > Affiliates and your matching tokens will be put into your account.  The current promotion goes from now till 12/26/2020 10 PM CST.

Cheers,

The GNEISS Guys

GNEISSrev

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2020, 05:53:32 PM

So GNEISS project is trying to integrates the two biggest blockchains - Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think it is good idea, but how do you want to realise this goal?

We do this by using Hyperledger and our Proof-of-Trust model to run the 300 spartan nodes that run the entire GNEISS platform (anyone can verify transactions through a regular node too) and create the first P2P decentralized blockchain free market platform. More can be found on our white paper at https://gneiss.io/assets/document/GNEISSWhitePaper.pdf
konstalyant

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 06:54:13 PM

So GNEISS platform using roughly the same blockchain technology as BTC transactions. Why did you decide to use exactly this technology?
GNEISSrev

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2020, 07:10:40 PM

So GNEISS platform using roughly the same blockchain technology as BTC transactions. Why did you decide to use exactly this technology?

By using our Proof-of-Trust model and having the main nodes that run the system be preselected based on the highest credit score we don’t have to verify any crypto mining through PoW or PoS. This allows us way more flexibility to code while increasing the transaction speeds dramatically. We use the lightning and Raiden network to have instant free transactions which can’t happen on the BTC/ETH blockchains. Bitcoin and Ethereum technically are more decentralized because anyone can run a node that verifies transactions (only our top 300 spartan nodes verifies GMEISS transactions) but we’re a second layer that connects the two and offers the most decentralized free market exchange as well as a payment processor offering free instant transactions.
waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2020, 03:53:02 PM

Hello All,

I would like to see GNEISS on more exchanges, in particular, Unnamed exchange https://www.unnamed.exchange/. There are benefits to being on this exchange, but one that I will point out, in particular, is there is no need for gas for the transactions and therefore only the transaction costs of the trade apply.  No ETH is needed!!  To help us meet our desired goal of listing at Unnamed Exchange, we need you to buy GNEISS token.  Use the Holiday Rebate to fund us in the quest https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5281646.msg55735282#msg55735282 and we can get listed at Unnamed Exchange. 

Every Purchase Helps!!

Happy Hollidays to All!!

Cheers,

The GNEISS Guys
Waya, GNEISS Ambassador

Panadacoin

Activity: 296
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 09:16:46 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2021, 09:35:59 PM by Panadacoin

I bought some of this before the change, years ago. Is there anything I can do with the tokens? I transferred them off the gneiss site long ago but I think the token got switched to a new one.

edit: also, I logged into site and still have some eth dust there but it will not let me withdraw.
penebalnio

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 02:51:05 PM

Pretty interesting idea to try to connect Bitcoin and Ethereum in one network as this two crypto is the most popular in our days and can combine advantages of both in one place
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 11:22:32 PM

I tried to register to GNEISS since this is the required wallet for the bounty that I want to participate in, but I cant even get past register. Is the website buggy? or did I do something wrong?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀