Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:06:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Web Development and Marketing Services for Blockchain, Fintech, DeFi 👋  (Read 97 times)
Stacy_Fox (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 08:47:21 AM

Hey, all!

I represent IGNI full-service web studio that provides web development, marketing, and advertising services to blockchain, DeFi, fintech and other crypto-related companies.

We are trusted by many international companies and startups including Xena Exchange, Sonm, Algalon Capital, Palladium partners, Monabey, Depayer, Alpha5 Exchange, Goldmint etc. The team has been providing marketing services to blockchain companies since 2016.

We offer digital marketing and product development services both to startups that are yet to enter the scene and need assistance in tokenomics, business modelling, White Paper submission, and to emerging companies eager to achieve better results through marketing, community management, advertising and special projects.

Cooperation with grants you:

– high-quality marketing and web development services that will help you stand out among competitors
– expertise in launching projects to a highly competitive market (we already know the benchmarks and instruments with the best performance)
– an engaged outsource marketing team that can cover all issues from SMM to targeted advertising and SEO optimisation
– discounts on KOL advertising because we have an established partnership with >200 opinion leaders and media
– well-thought marketing strategy that will help you reach the goals

If interested in cooperation, kindly drop me an email to stacy@igni.studio, or contact me on Telegram @iadai

If you have any questions or need a piece of marketing advice, please comment or contact me as well. Sharing experience is free  Smiley

Our website: https://igni.studio/en

Wish you a great day!

Regards,
Stacy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: