Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:56:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed from someone on Discord for 12000 USD !!!! (HIS USERNAME: TWISTED#0957)  (Read 67 times)
Danmark1900 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 11:00:45 AM

Hello.

For years i have been part of a group on discord.

This group works as a betting group (its not the only one, im gonna out every single one considering how they can ruin peoples lives), where you can pay money to the leader and he will give you a "ranking" in the group. Then there are customers that will ask to bet games against them, and they will take money via Crypto.

I have lost alot of money to them already, by sending BTC/ETH etc., and gamble on sports events.

Yesterday i wanted to bet on a CSgo game. I send 30 ETH to a user on Discord. Yes i am aware this sound stupid, but its been ongoing for years.

Never been a problem. I end up not betting on this CSgo game, due to some crazy odds movement. (First i asked to bet home team 1.60 but it dropped to 1.30 and away team went to 3.27 so i asked to bet 10 ETH on this out of the 30 ETH i planned to bet on the odds 1.60).

In the end nothing was placed.

I asked him to send the funds back. And this is where it starts. I am told that my game was suspicious due to odds movement and the rule usually is they keep the funds. KEEP THE FUNDS. I will show you some of my conversations with him, in hope that i can track him/them down. Its almost 12000 USD they decide to scam me for, i woke up this moment and i was kicked out of the clan/group and he had deleted all chats and blocked me. Luckily i took a lot of photos before that as i had a feeling he might do exactly this, even though he guaranteed me that would be stealing and he would never do that.

If anyone knows people at discord or who these guys are, please warn others and try help me get the funds back.

Now yes its super stupid to send this much funds to a total stranger, but like i said its been going on for years. And there are multiple groups, they run their group based on their reputation.

This 30 ETH, some of them was borrowed funds and i have a huge problem myself now. I have a degen problem myself, and was never meant to lose this.

And now, not sure what to do. I hope to find help here, or if you know other places i should be posting this.

I attached a lot of photo, and will explain what they all are showing.

Unfortunately he has been blocked before from discord and he just made a new account. So i need discord to be in on this too, to track down and stop these people.

GUYS i cant add PHOTOS?

I wanted to add 10+ photos from my chat with him and the group.

Anyone can explain how to?

I have photos of my chats showing i sent the funds, previous bets, showing the high ranked members etc.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 01:00:34 PM

You can upload that photo to a photo-sharing website and just leave the link here. Newbie ranks can't post images but you can post links.

But that wouldn't help. Discord is just like Telegram channels. Anyone there that you don't know, you shouldn't trust. It's huge money, why you didn't just bet on a legitimate sports book?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 07:31:34 AM

You were so stupid to send such amounts to a random user in a random chat group.
Don't you know that there are a lot of options out there to gamble by yourself YOUR money in gambling platforms?
And I really cannot understand why you had to bet so much money on a single game... Every part of this story is false to my eyes...
Cratoon

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

https://paradice.in/?c=bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 10:41:48 AM

What a tragic story.
I think the scammer will get away with this after all...

Still seems odd to me why someone would choose discord betting groups out of everything, and why people even bet on counter strike matches.

PARADICE.IN 🌴 — multiply your bet playing dice 🎲 crash 🛸 roulette 0️⃣ slots 🎰 and mines 💣 with provably fair!

Telegram     Twitter     Instagram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: