Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:29:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btc vs ethereum  (Read 2633 times)
Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 572

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 04:27:48 AM

There is no need to compare bitcoin with Ethereum, the two have different functions, we know Ethereum has smart contracts that are widely used in various things in big projects but I think bitcoin has the first blockchain which is stronger and bitcoin remains the most users with the highest liquidity .

Both coins are good to invest in but if you are confident in bitcoin and eth I am sure in the future there will be even more.

So this coin is still going to be the best.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 04:41:17 AM

Both Bitcoin and ETH are crucial to the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin is the king of the market, and the majority of altcoins are dependent on bitcoin. ETH is the largest altcoin, and there are a ton of coins issued on the ERC20 platform.
If bitcoin disappears, the cryptocurrency market will collapse
If ETH disappears, the market will decline by 50%.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 04:47:46 AM

bitcoin stiil the best , but ethereum looking good. i dont know why i like ethereum better than bitcoin
In fact, people use ETH more than bitcoin, because so many coins are issued on the ERC20 platform. Besides that, transferring money of ETH is easier and cheaper than bitcoin so people are familiar with and love ETH over bitcoin.
And for a cryptocurrency hunter, the ETH wallet is always more important than the bitcoin wallet.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 05:01:28 AM

Both ethereum and the bitcoin are a lot of uses yes ether have a lot of purposes but bitcoin too because it is the main of the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin have a lot of uses too not only the ethereum you better to list also to your post. We know there is a  competition between the two because this two coin is the 1st and the 2nd maybe someday we see ether is going to top 1 because now there is a lot of improvement happening to this coin.
Bitcoin and ethereum have different usage and potentials but they are both precious when it comes to crypto community. If bitcoin leads the crypto investment, ethereum too has its own potentials when it comes to platform usage. Competition may arise but at the end of the day, these two always make up the best investments in crypto.

I agree with you these two coins are the most powerful gaints in the crypto community, even now people are predicting the other coin prices only by seeing these two coins prices which means being dependent on these two coins.

When it comes to it's specification and usage they are entirely different but always keep in mind that these two coins are the most used coins across the globe and I always feel comfortable while investing in BTC and ETH.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 05:24:32 AM

I don't want to compare between bitcoin and ethereum, but I agree that both bitcoin and ethereum is the way for me to make money. No matter if the @OP say that the use cases are bigger for ethereum, we can't deny that bitcoin is still the crypto world leader. Both bitcoin and ethereum can allow us to make a profit in bitcoin or ethereum, but bitcoin is still the popular coin than ethereum.

Bitcoin and ethereum have different ways in the crypto world. But we can use bitcoin and ethereum to buy something in the online store. It is better not to compare bitcoin and ethereum, but we should use both bitcoin and ethereum to reach our future goals.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 05:33:50 AM

I don't want to compare between bitcoin and ethereum, but I agree that both bitcoin and ethereum is the way for me to make money. No matter if the @OP say that the use cases are bigger for ethereum, we can't deny that bitcoin is still the crypto world leader. Both bitcoin and ethereum can allow us to make a profit in bitcoin or ethereum, but bitcoin is still the popular coin than ethereum.

Bitcoin and ethereum have different ways in the crypto world. But we can use bitcoin and ethereum to buy something in the online store. It is better not to compare bitcoin and ethereum, but we should use both bitcoin and ethereum to reach our future goals.

We have two options already, either each and everyone of us prefers btc or eth with different purposes as long as you're earning sustainable profit. In relation with online buying, I just hope in asian countries it would be implemented as well. What if, lazada and shopee's local online store would have merged cryptocurrency on their system, that's much easier and convenient to do online shopping instead of cod payments.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 05:38:17 AM

bitcoin is techically more superior then ETH ,yes but the use cases are bigger for etheruem now!

real utility for ETH ARE BIGGER.

ETH: defi, icos, dapps, stable coins.
also the very good liquitity !!

BITCOIN ?

yes you can buy thigns with btc but so you can do with ETH.

Ethereum represents coins with high utility, while Bitcoin represents coins with the best prices. That is why it is not easy to compare between these two coins, because we are comparing them in different segments.

Bitcoin has a limited supply, while Ethereum is unlimited. This will benefit Bitcoin owners, because BTC will become a rare item in the future

Ethereum has better utility than Bitcoin, here Ethereum will continue to be used by everyone if there are no competitors.
Chramichsw

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 07:03:22 AM

Connected between ethereum and bitcoin because when bitcoin keep on fire with higher price ethereum always allow how bitcoin going on, but when bitcoin going down never for hold and invest etehreum because price keep going down too allowed what happen with bitcoin. I think ethereum the only one coin always allow his condition on bitcoin and never growing up by self without waiting for when bitcoin will grow up and have good price, impossible seeing ethereum cross above $1000 without get bitcoin could reach above $20k and never take profit for ethreum investment if bitcoin keep lower price always.
I think you are wrong. Absolutely every coin, in addition to stablecoins, depends on the state of Bitcoin in the market, if Bitcoin grows - everything grows, if it falls - the entire market falls.

Yes, the current rise in Ethereum is not caused by Bitcoin, yes, it is caused by the hype in the defi projects on Ethereum smart contracts.
fammy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 07:24:45 AM

I am still rooting for bitcoin rather than ethereum, yes that is true that ethereum is making a bigger step in the development of its marketcap in the market but then we know how capable and powerful bitcoin that is why it is the top rank and known as the king of crypto in the market.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 07:46:06 AM

Both currencies are popular in the crypto market but the demand for bitcoin is high ethereum's position after bitcoin as is a stronger currency than ethereum the amount of investment and demand is higher. Most cryptocurrencies are completely decentralized for example bitcoin does not have a single entity that controls it. It is governed by a set of rules that are agreed upon by the whole network consisting of thousands of mines around the world etherium is not completely decentralized and this element gives users a sense of security in the stability of crypto.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 08:01:02 AM

If you will choose between investing in ethereum and in bitcoin, of course, it is best to invest in ethereum, because the price of ethereum is much lower and every investor will be able to invest in ethereum, but big amounts need to be invested in bitcoin, but in terms of technologies and capabilities, both cryptocurrencies are not inferior to each other.
emmaglory5
Copper Member

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

love to live honestly & try to be self-dependent

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 08:02:20 AM

New data from Messari shows that Ethereum has just surpassed Bitcoin as the network that settles the most value per day. ... Tether (USDT) is the main stablecoin responsible for the volume and according to Messari, it could possibly surpass Bitcoin as the most transacted cryptocurrency in the market.

█ ★ Website
 Telegram | Twitter █ ★
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 08:07:28 AM

btc will stay on top no matter how much utility or type of development ETH itself is.
the price of all crypto will depend on BTC, as long as btc goes down all the alt will follow it when btc goes up slowly the alt will also follow, some even go up a little longer.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 08:38:30 AM

btc will stay on top no matter how much utility or type of development ETH itself is.
the price of all crypto will depend on BTC, as long as btc goes down all the alt will follow it when btc goes up slowly the alt will also follow, some even go up a little longer.

They both have pros and cons and we have to respect that Bitcoin started this market and whatever comparison we make, Bitcoin will stay on top.
I don't want to choose between this two top cryptocurrency because I need to hold them both so I can earn the profit.

Yes, ETH made a lot of developments and a lot of altcoins under its blockchain technology but still many believe that Bitcoin will go further and will bring the market reach another peak. Altcoin market will always depend on Bitcoin, this is what I believe for.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 09:09:11 AM

If you will choose between investing in ethereum and in bitcoin, of course, it is best to invest in ethereum, because the price of ethereum is much lower and every investor will be able to invest in ethereum, but big amounts need to be invested in bitcoin, but in terms of technologies and capabilities, both cryptocurrencies are not inferior to each other.

In the end, it all depends on the funds we have, because both of them are clearly equally profitable, so their ranking has not been shaken until now in their position. If our funds are not large, it is clear that Ethereum is an option and if it is new enough to move to Bitcoin. Of course we also do not deny that good altcoins also exist and can also be used for investment to increase income because the value is affordable.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 09:13:06 AM

bitcoin stiil the best , but ethereum looking good. i dont know why i like ethereum better than bitcoin
In fact, people use ETH more than bitcoin, because so many coins are issued on the ERC20 platform. Besides that, transferring money of ETH is easier and cheaper than bitcoin so people are familiar with and love ETH over bitcoin.
And for a cryptocurrency hunter, the ETH wallet is always more important than the bitcoin wallet.

I agree.
Usage of bitcoin is not a matter at all. people buy bitcoin because bitcoin is valuable and known. On the other side ethereum brings real solutions in market with better transaction speeds, smart contract etc.
Princejebs

Activity: 560
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 09:35:42 AM

This is blind comparisons, Bitcoin was the first coin to be created, all other Alts where built from its technology in other to improve users adaptability and adoption.
Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakomoto has been anonymous person from early days of crypto, his/her last seen on the internet was 2010, ever since the disappearance, its only the core developers that has been making progress on the network.
Ethereum on the other hand is an open-source, public, blockchain-based with smart contracts operating with 100 of developers with new ideas. Ethereum solely depends on Bitcoin believe it or not, otherwise Ether price wouldn't be affected when there is sell off in Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the real gem and beast other altcoins depends on and will always remain first Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System that was ever built.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 09:37:02 AM

IMHO, Bitcoin and Ethereum are different in almost all aspects, including its purposes and functions, But both cryptocurrencies are using the same technology which is the Blockchain and if we look at it deeper, It shouldn't be compared because both coins are leaders in their respective area of utilization, Bitcoin is a leader in payment and investment, while Ethereum is a leader in the smart contract's innovations, etc. thats why both cryptocurrencies have a unique purpose and use case.
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 641

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 09:57:21 AM

BTC vs ETH = decentralized vs centralized
Satoshi has disappeared, while Vitalik is still behind ETH. And I'm confused Huh why smartcontract-based DeFi tokens dare to call themself decentralized while tokens can be locked at any time and even renewed by the developer as in the case of the kucoin hack.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
jdnthny

Activity: 281

Futurov

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 10:09:13 AM

I think one if the developer of this ethereum blockchain continue to create a more investor and crypto enthusiast friendly developments and innovation in their platform, it a huge boost for ethereum and maybe one day it can out rank the bitcoin sooner which is really possible I think.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: