Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:59:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btc vs ethereum  (Read 2633 times)
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 01:00:44 PM

bitcoin is techically more superior then ETH ,yes but the use cases are bigger for etheruem now!

real utility for ETH ARE BIGGER.

ETH: defi, icos, dapps, stable coins.
also the very good liquitity !!

BITCOIN ?

yes you can buy thigns with btc but so you can do with ETH.

I know where you are going with this but the fact is Bitcoin have the strongest foundation, people and the community will keep supporting bitcoin more than any other no matter how good they turn out to be, remember that Bitcoin is the first of its kind, that says alot.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 07:28:15 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin and ethereum are on different path and comparing them based on this basis is not healthy. Bitcoin is doing so well, serving as a digital currency and its acceptance in the world is growing daily and more persons are beginning to appreciate its use case. Ethereum on the other hand has made substantial impact in the smart contract industry and several use case has emerged in this strength.

I believe both ethereum and Bitcoin are doing just fine in their respective area and I'm glad that more people are getting to know them for their worthy impact in the cryptocurrency space.

I would not also ever compare these cryptos. Bitcoin will always remain the leader of the market. It has already become the marker of the events connected with the cryptocurrencies. Ethereum cannot affect the prices, but it has other great functions.
gilette

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 09:22:05 AM

I don't know why you like that coin so much, but for me it's mafia crypto..
fraud coins always born from ETH...

why this shitcoins so easy listed on big exchange ??
cos backed this shit is whales who loss in battle since 2017 till now..

why legit project is hard to listed any exchange ??
shitcoins always play the money "Lobbying" any founder the exchanges

what are the consequences for the exchange??
the exchange will loss of trust from peoples ,but who cares about those people, mindset founder the exchanges number 1 is money.
after no one players are come,.solution the problem is GOT HACKED "exit scam" old reason Cheesy
BUT build the trust is very hard, remeber this !!

strange, but it's a fact..
take a look OKex just waiting time execute the final exit scam..
and then another exchanges will follow the OKex
avlope

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 09:47:59 AM

strange, but it's a fact..
take a look OKex just waiting time execute the final exit scam..
and then another exchanges will follow the OKex

i know that cos some whales hate bitcoin is bulls and trying manipulate bitcoin price with create many scam coin from ETH chain
( only from ETH chain can be easy create coin quickly) The main goal is gain some BTC for DUMPING.
but the exchange that supports these whales is making a big mistake and ending the exchange is EXIT SCAM
BDBitcoinExpart

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 12:19:18 PM

Best of both coin. I like Bitcoin. The demand for Bitcoin is increasing day by day and the price will also increase.
newyo15

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 05:22:14 PM

Indeed ethereum is more useful than Bitcoin, but Bitcoin remains the preferred choice of investors as it is a safer currency
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 05:30:17 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin and ethereum are on different path and comparing them based on this basis is not healthy. Bitcoin is doing so well, serving as a digital currency and its acceptance in the world is growing daily and more persons are beginning to appreciate its use case. Ethereum on the other hand has made substantial impact in the smart contract industry and several use case has emerged in this strength.

I believe both ethereum and Bitcoin are doing just fine in their respective area and I'm glad that more people are getting to know them for their worthy impact in the cryptocurrency space.

I would not also ever compare these cryptos. Bitcoin will always remain the leader of the market. It has already become the marker of the events connected with the cryptocurrencies. Ethereum cannot affect the prices, but it has other great functions.

There are different success for both coins, bitcoin being the first to be acknowledge will continue to be on top while ETH which continuously developing and providing great profits for every developers who used their platforms are in the the different sides of success, for sure there are opinions regarding to this two projects that will provide both good and bad sides.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 06:32:45 PM

Why is your statement? Both Bitcoin and Ethereum have specific uses and uses. They have different protocols, which is great. If we had only one bitcoin, the market would not be complete. I don't understand why you wrote all this, because you yourself can see the difference between them. Each fulfills its role, which means it can be useful in completely different circumstances. It's up to you.

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 05:10:41 PM

bitcoin is techically more superior then ETH ,yes but the use cases are bigger for etheruem now!

BITCOIN ?

but, you should remember without bitcoin, i don't think ethereum or other altcoins will born my friend
thats why market capitalizations of bitcoin will always higher than all altcoins.

kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 05:22:43 PM

Nope, ethereum isn't bigger than bitcoin. even if you look at bitcoin market cap, you can see 4x ethereum market cap. bitcoin is a digital money pioneer, which almost everyone knows, even for ordinary people. It's true that almost all platforms are using ethereum at the moment, but I still feel like nothing can ever beat Bitcoin. in fact, almost all current altcoin prices depend on the bitcoin trend (see current bitcoin trends)
Slingshot

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 06:08:52 PM

BTC and ETH have been doing extremely amazing. I just hope it keeps going this way but to be frank BTC is still the king of all . The growth has been incredible. Let's watch as predictions are saying 20k and let's also see ETH launch how it will affect the growth positively.
BryanJohn

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 09:39:38 PM

i think Bitcoin signaled the emergence of a radically new form of digital money that operates outside the control of any government or corporation.

then the Ethereum proposed to utilize blockchain technology not only for maintaining a decentralized payment network but also for storing computer code which can be used to power tamper-proof decentralized financial contracts and applications.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 10:03:26 PM

BTC and ETH have been doing extremely amazing. I just hope it keeps going this way but to be frank BTC is still the king of all . The growth has been incredible. Let's watch as predictions are saying 20k and let's also see ETH launch how it will affect the growth positively.
These two coins are performing well base on their own uses.

Hence there's no need to compare it because we also dont need to choose between the two. We can invest to both since they are a profitable coin either for short or long term holding.

Bitcoin is the king while eth is the top altcoin so its a must to include these coins in your portfolio.

baiwei

Activity: 541

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 02:11:30 AM

BTC and ETH do a variety of intense and fascinating things in the market that are offered to its investors. Therefore, it should not be compared because they have our own aspect that is given to them by their investors in the market.
dhaldanga

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 02:40:25 AM

It is not easy to differentiate between BTC and ETH.
 However, BTC is the number one cryptocurrency and the king of ETH Altcoin,
 The cryptocurrency occupies a huge place in the transactions of the world today, most of which is controlled by BTC and ETH.
soetikno

Activity: 809
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 03:21:52 AM

although Ethereum has many uses, I would prefer bitcoin because of its low fees, high trading volume and limited supply, making bitcoin dominate nowadays of any crypto.

raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 03:35:36 AM

Without bitcoin on the first place, there is no Ethereum so to speak and bitcoin is the original and the godfather of all crypto, so nothing to compare on their used cases. Bitcoin has his own prerogative in the blockchain technology and in the market itself wherein is the top traded and has most liquidity in the crypto. Ethereum on the other hand has smart contract and dapps as mentioned above and currently second to btc and only the downfall of it is the fees and congested network wherein hoping it will be fixed in the upcoming update of Ethereum. So, no need to compare because they have their own uses in the crypto space and both are great no doubt about it.

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 03:43:47 AM

although Ethereum has many uses, I would prefer bitcoin because of its low fees, high trading volume and limited supply, making bitcoin dominate nowadays of any crypto.
Sorry but Bitcoin having Low fees compared to Ethereum?since when that this happen mate?even in congested Blockchain like now Bitcoin is still high in fee compared to Ethereum and Ripple.

High Trading volume is indeed because of being pioneering coin,and the limited supply is really attracted to investors.
I can't compare between Bitcoin and Ethereum, they have different protocols. Bitcoin is created for transactions between users using digital wallets, and Ethereum is a decentralized platform.
Lets say you don't have to compare them but you need to choose between the 2?then whom will be your choice?
that simply and no other meaning.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 08:00:54 AM

I can't compare between Bitcoin and Ethereum, they have different protocols. Bitcoin is created for transactions between users using digital wallets, and Ethereum is a decentralized platform.
Well, actually I can't compare them either. I've used both. although currently, I prefer to use ethereum, bitcoin prices tend to go up much faster than ethereum at this time. Even though we are aware that there is much more use of Ethereum, people are still using Bitcoin as a currency. I think that's what makes bitcoin price go up more significantly than ethereum

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 08:58:12 AM

BITCOIN ?

Bitcoin is no better than ETH!

But it has the highest acceptance in the global crypto market.

BTC is like digital gold ...

ETH will be like the asset of use cases in real life...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: