Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:30:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btc vs ethereum  (Read 2631 times)
freed.james33

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 07:47:54 AM

bitcoin is techically more superior then ETH ,yes but the use cases are bigger for etheruem now!

real utility for ETH ARE BIGGER.

ETH: defi, icos, dapps, stable coins.
also the very good liquitity !!

BITCOIN ?

yes you can buy thigns with btc but so you can do with ETH.

BTC & ETH are both digital currencies, but the primary purpose of ether is not to establish itself as an alternative monetary system, but rather to facilitate and monetize the operation of the Ethereum smart contract and decentralized application (dapp) platform. Ethereum is another use-case for a blockchain that supports the Bitcoin network, and theoretically should not really compete with Bitcoin. However, the popularity of ether has pushed it into competition with all cryptocurrencies, especially from the perspective of traders.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 06:10:26 PM

I totally agree with your opinion, ethereum is more useful than bitcoin, but bitcoin is indeed more popular and has become the mother of crypto, so it's only natural that people are more familiar with bitcoin than ethereum. And alone, I prefer Ethereum to Bitcoin

konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 10:15:27 PM

I know ETH has lot of things that are attached to it, and it makes it more valuable than BTC. Though BTC is a very popular coin, even if it's not the most very popular now. I know the reason behind this, it is not far fetched because it was the first Digital currency we have. It is the father of all altcoins. When it comes to popularity, BTC has it, and it will always goes that way till when I can predict myself. I know ETH has lot of value, many projects built their coin on the ethereum technology.And this has continue till now and I don't think it's going to stop. The majority of the people using blockchain is farore familiar with ETH than BTC.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 09:30:59 PM

Both coins are in top 20 coins in the market, but I am bitcoin. We all know that Bitcoin is the superior coin in the market. though Ethereum is also a popular coin, but bitcoin is the main coin here. Bitcoin controls all the coin in the market.

I cannot determine exactly what is better and more profitable for me Bitcoin or Ethereum. Both coins are mega promising. But both require large amounts if you want to buy coins! Good for those who managed to buy at the start at low prices.
Anyway we have now also good projects that can give everybody great income! (BSC chain and HECO chain)
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 01:59:04 AM

I totally agree with your opinion, ethereum is more useful than bitcoin,
Useful in what ways? I see that Ethereum and bitcoin are both coins that are needed by many people, it's just that in different ways, if Ethereum is useful because of its technology, while Bitcoin is useful because it is the pioneer and at the same time the foundation of altcoin prices, I'm not even sure there will be altcoins if Bitcoin doesn't exist  Smiley
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 02:25:55 AM

I totally agree with your opinion, ethereum is more useful than bitcoin,
Useful in what ways? I see that Ethereum and bitcoin are both coins that are needed by many people, it's just that in different ways, if Ethereum is useful because of its technology, while Bitcoin is useful because it is the pioneer and at the same time the foundation of altcoin prices, I'm not even sure there will be altcoins if Bitcoin doesn't exist  Smiley

I also want to add that which one is more stable! Ethereum is just shit if you compare it with Bitcoin. No other coin is comparable with Bitcoin.
Does Ethereum have its own power to increase its value? The value of ETH is increased when Bitcoin's price rises and the value of ETH decreases when Bitcoin's price starts to fall.
Ethereum market is totally dependent on Bitcoins price, It follows every single movement of Bitcoin like Bitcoin's faithful pet animal.

maxi786

Activity: 1106
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 05:23:10 AM

Bitcoin has a lower coin supply and is more liquid than Ethereum, but Ethereum has better technology and provides more uses than Bitcoin does.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 05:46:49 AM

bitcoin is techically more superior then ETH ,yes but the use cases are bigger for etheruem now!

BITCOIN ?

Am standing with bitcoin because since we enter 2021, the price of bitcoin is encouraging that is leading many customers to achieve what they have never achieve, since they started trading with bitcoin. Bitcoin is still more older than Ethereum and the price of bitcoin is 27$ while Ethereum price is 18$ in the exchange market.
Ethereum is seriously improving in the areas of price which is very close to 20$ while bitcoin is still the king in the areas of price increase which is very close to 30$ in the coin market.

aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 06:13:45 AM

Bitcoin has a lower coin supply and is more liquid than Ethereum, but Ethereum has better technology and provides more uses than Bitcoin does.
If you compare Bitcoin to Ethereum in a number of ways, then it is the same as comparing a male buffalo with a hen Grin, because each side has obvious advantages and disadvantages, but in terms of crypto, Bitcoin is still the best and has a lot of usage than ethereum. although ethereum also has its own technology, and don't forget that Bitcoin also has the first technology in crypto.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 02:27:26 PM

If you compare Bitcoin to Ethereum in a number of ways, then it is the same as comparing a male buffalo with a hen Grin, because each side has obvious advantages and disadvantages, but in terms of crypto, Bitcoin is still the best and has a lot of usage than ethereum. although ethereum also has its own technology, and don't forget that Bitcoin also has the first technology in crypto.
One way or another, Ethereum and Bitcoin are two different coins that have their own blockchain and perform completely different functions for the cryptocurrency industry and the whole world. In addition, ETH and Bitcoin are the most rated cryptocurrencies in the cryptocurrency market, and if the question of the primacy of these coins is facing the investor, then the very first answer that the investor should receive is the presence of both coins, that is, both Bitcoin and Ethereum, in his portfolio.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 03:01:28 PM

Yes but there is no comparison between bitcoin and Ethereum, bitcoin is always the first priority of traders and bitcoin is more popular and profitable than Ethereum as we saw that in Jan 2020 bitcoin was trading at 4k$ to 6k$ but now trading at 50k$ Which shows the potential of a coin. So we can compare eth with other altcoins but not with bitcoin.
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 04:26:01 PM

I totally agree with your opinion, ethereum is more useful than bitcoin, but bitcoin is indeed more popular and has become the mother of crypto, so it's only natural that people are more familiar with bitcoin than ethereum. And alone, I prefer Ethereum to Bitcoin

Yes, People are more familiar with bitcoin. Bitcoin is most popular cryptocurrency. Some of company start accepting bitcoin. So, If i say about my opinion then i choose BTC for paying.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 04:29:24 PM

Yes, People are more familiar with bitcoin. Bitcoin is most popular cryptocurrency. Some of company start accepting bitcoin. So, If i say about my opinion then i choose BTC for paying.

Ethereum may have better use case but bitcoin has much more advantage over Ethereum on other factors.
Ethereum is still unlimited while bitcoin has a much lower and the generation of new coins are even harder. On the other hand, transacting bitcoin at the moment is cheaper than transacting Ethereum. That two points already makes bitcoin a better option.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 04:36:13 PM

Yes but there is no comparison between bitcoin and Ethereum, bitcoin is always the first priority of traders and bitcoin is more popular and profitable than Ethereum as we saw that in Jan 2020 bitcoin was trading at 4k$ to 6k$ but now trading at 50k$ Which shows the potential of a coin. So we can compare eth with other altcoins but not with bitcoin.

Bitcoin has great potential for investment in the long term and it is also evident that bitcoin has always dominated the cryptoqureency market today as well. , I also still remember when the price of bitcoin dropped dramatically at the beginning of the previous year or right in January 2020, many regretted that they couldn't buy it even though the price was cheap, especially I also regret that I couldn't take advantage of the situation properly, because I didn't have the savings to buy it at the time that. and as we saw today that bitcoin is pumping more than we thought, this crazy rise shows that bitcoin is truly one of the most profitable digital assets.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 02:31:23 PM

BITCOIN ?

what joke is this ?? you have compared something not worth it. These two coins have different goals so the development that is carried out must be different too. although Eth has ICOs, Dapps, DeFi, stablecoins that bitcoin does not have, but what you need to know is that without Bitcoin, Ethereum would never have been born and if ethereum is better then it is certain that the price of ethereum is higher than bitcoin, but in fact Bitcoin remain the King of coins.

Jolankaa

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 12:09:38 PM

Blockster has an excellent article on this topic https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1217_bitcoin-vs-ethereum-a-brief-history
Melignya

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 02:39:07 PM

Mostly people complain about the commission, but do you even know where it all started? I found an article on Blockster about Bitcoin and Ether, I think many people will find it useful https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1217_bitcoin-vs-ethereum-a-brief-history
Ridi

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 12:07:25 PM

Bitcoin has great potential for investment in the long term and it is also evident that bitcoin has always dominated the cryptoqureency market today as well. , I also still remember when the price of bitcoin dropped dramatically at the beginning of the previous year or right in January 2020, many regretted that they couldn't buy it even though the price was cheap, especially I also regret that I couldn't take advantage of the situation properly, because I didn't have the savings to buy it at the time that. and as we saw today that bitcoin is pumping more than we thought, this crazy rise shows that bitcoin is truly one of the most profitable digital assets.
Totally agreed 👍bitcoin is one of the profitable assets. And also they both are completely different to each other and both are valuable on their own .

AliceinCrypto.com                                                           
Progressive Free 2 Play + Play 2 Earn Fantasy Fight Game with its own Exclusive NFT Collection
▐ ▌   WIN A TESLA CYBERTRUCK   |   $60,000 in BTC   |   $50,000 in ETH   |     and MORE!     |   ▐ ▌
ayukartika

Activity: 294
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 12:44:28 PM

Mostly people complain about the commission, but do you even know where it all started? I found an article on Blockster about Bitcoin and Ether, I think many people will find it useful https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1217_bitcoin-vs-ethereum-a-brief-history

very nice article about history you share.  this can be used as a reference for us to compare bitcoin and ETH in terms of short-term and long-term investments or for other things.  thank you guys

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
jack wira

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 04:06:08 PM

I think it's clear that we can't compare bitcoin with ethereum, bro, because their blockchain journey is not the same, each of them has their own roadmap.
 Bitcoin is a crypto coin that is invested and has a very high value.
 While ethereum is a coin that is used as a transaction tool, also a smart contract, where the price is lower than bitcoin bro.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: