Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:07:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust newbies that starts projects?  (Read 66109 times)
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 05:54:02 AM

If a project is a scam, bounty manager's status means nothing. All of them mention they are not responsible for the payouts in bounty threads, so who cares what their status is)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2020, 07:45:36 AM

pupils to counts on evaluation as sacrifying use with returns of the past terms of work on compliance as returning with one on confinement as might to comes with decision as expending use of spares with possession of resource to gains with results as collecting exchange of goods on finest of examination.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 12:28:06 PM

If the project is a good project or is supported by an officially registered company, then I don't mind if the bounty manager is a newbie account. But even so, I prefer to join the bounty campaign managed by a trusted bounty manager.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 03:41:23 PM

I know many project managers that handles good projects such as Jamalezaz, bounty detective, and many others most of them are either hero members or legend, I believe they have enough experience to handle it mere considering their ranks, not to say the rank is the only criteria to be a good project manager.i always doubt those project starters with newbie ranks.is it that they decide to use a new forum page,or were the restarting after being hacked or disqualified or how come a new be is handling a project? This are few questions that comes to my mind about newbie managers.

From starting of merit system forum rank is now very very important for all forum users. So nobody wants to lost forum high rank ID with red trust. Sometimes for bad campaigns campaign managers are fall in red trust by crazy hunters but actually they are not responsible for SCAM project. They only manage the project. I think for that reason many high ranked ID  members now using new newbies id+copper Member to manage bounty, nothing else.

thanks
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2020, 04:02:14 PM

Quite confused, now last year every time I joined the bounty, I would definitely see the start project rank, but sometimes rank can't guarantee
whether the project is really good or not.
Moreover, now there is a merit system so there is a possibility, for example, someone made a project but the rank is still a newbie,
just have to see if the project uses its own team and buys a copper member label to create a campaign or ann or hire bounty management services
can be assessed from there. but yeah, for now it's hard to guess whether you believe it or not you can see in the middle of the project in which direction
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 05:17:21 PM

I know many project managers that handles good projects such as Jamalezaz, bounty detective, and many others most of them are either hero members or legend, I believe they have enough experience to handle it mere considering their ranks, not to say the rank is the only criteria to be a good project manager.i always doubt those project starters with newbie ranks.is it that they decide to use a new forum page,or were the restarting after being hacked or disqualified or how come a new be is handling a project? This are few questions that comes to my mind about newbie managers.
Low rank bounty managers will bring most disappointing results after bounty ends than high ranking bounty managers, the experience and exposure is a big difference and even few bounties are managed by team members themselves, these type of bounties will bring sad endings, I prefer projects from high ranking members

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 06:04:42 PM

With anything there is need for promotion. Without promotion, success in the cryptospace is really a hard task. Go through the project and if you find this to be worthy, then go for it. An experienced manager will add value to the project and easily attracts more participant towards the project for investment.

We can't under estimate a newbie. They are far excellent in their daily activities and knowing the news associated with cryptocurrencies. In recent days more number Newbies have reached our forum, knowledge about Cryptocurrencies have increased a lot. Some newbies have turned to be perfect person on the forum.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 06:12:36 PM

Low rank bounty managers will bring most disappointing results after bounty ends than high ranking bounty managers, the experience and exposure is a big difference and even few bounties are managed by team members themselves, these type of bounties will bring sad endings, I prefer projects from high ranking members
It is not always that way. I've seen low-ranking bounty managers that have successful projects i.e kickico bounty hunter. It's also not guaranteed that the project will succeed if a high ranking member handles the bounty campaign.

Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 06:49:47 PM

There could be many reasons why they use newbie account,

Two of them are
1. They may not want to expose themselves if anything wrong happens.
2. They may have doubts about the project.

If they use their real account they will be tagged red for promoting a scam/fake project.

So, of course i don't trust newbie that starts projects.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 11:45:04 PM

If a project is a scam, bounty manager's status means nothing. All of them mention they are not responsible for the payouts in bounty threads, so who cares what their status is)
of course the bounty manager only does its job to organize the running of the campaign while for payment it is the matter of the development team so if you don't want to be disappointed because you don't get paid for the campaign you are participating in then you have to choose a bounty campaign that has escrowed with the developer so that The allocations given to the bounty campaign have been properly secured and will be given smoothly to campaign participants after completion.

STUDENTCOIN