Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:34:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust newbies that starts projects?  (Read 66109 times)
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 11:59:08 PM

It depends on the project, there are times that even if the project is being handled by a newbie, the outcome is good or most likely if that newbie is part of the team. Rank is not really the basement if the project is good or not, there are time that even if the project was being handled by a higher rank, the project can still turn out to be a scam project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 12:43:47 AM

It depends on the project, there are times that even if the project is being handled by a newbie, the outcome is good or most likely if that newbie is part of the team. Rank is not really the basement if the project is good or not, there are time that even if the project was being handled by a higher rank, the project can still turn out to be a scam project.
Bitcointalk rank is indeed not a benchmark for a project to be successful or not, a successful project must be seen from the team whether verified, whitepaper and roadmap are good and not duplicate. what must be prioritized is the verified social media team because if you are going to do a scam it will be able to trace its whereabouts and be able to legal proceedings.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 02:48:04 AM

For me I think the forum ranking is not really a strong indication that a project will be successful or it will turns out to fail or become a scam project. Even those well-known bounty managers has this experiences also that they manage a failed/scam project. And I think the best way for us to do in order for us to ensure that we will not wasting our time and effort to a project is have a deeper researching of your prospect project even it is being managed by a higher ranked forum BM or even managed by a newbie rank BM.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 03:13:54 AM

Project's success are not based on ranks or popularities but it is based on how be successfully sold out during sales and get being  listed on top exchanges in the market. Above mentioned bounty managers are respected in the bounty community that's why they are mostly get hired by the team but there are also low rank mangers are also good and efficient handling such campaigns and get success as well. And of course the project itself should be the indicator of success on how  solid foundation and well funded they have.

Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 03:47:41 AM

indeed there are very many beginners who run a project and the results are not much different from seniors or who already have very high rankings, everything returns to all managers if one project is handled by a beginner, the management is good, the project is running smoothly, no any fraud is sure to work. beginners or seniors don't corner each other. The most important thing, cooperation is the essence.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 03:53:53 AM

I know many project managers that handles good projects such as Jamalezaz, bounty detective, and many others most of them are either hero members or legend, I believe they have enough experience to handle it mere considering their ranks, not to say the rank is the only criteria to be a good project manager.i always doubt those project starters with newbie ranks.is it that they decide to use a new forum page,or were the restarting after being hacked or disqualified or how come a new be is handling a project? This are few questions that comes to my mind about newbie managers.

I've two points to your question as observed above.

1. One of the criteria for starting and managing a project should be experience. I feel, some newbie that start projects might have had experience elsewhere.

2. Knowledge is the second criteria. A project manager must be knowledgeable about the crypto space and all the nitty gritty involved.

Same apply, perhaps he might have massive knowledge before coming to this forum.

for the initial criteria I agree with you because experience is indeed the main capital, and maybe also for beginners who become a bounty manager is someone who is very experienced or a senior who has a new beginner account. or also the project that is being carried out is indeed a very good project.
TanakabZX

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 06:21:32 AM

There is no screening method in crypto space to screen any new project team or devs so how will one know that a particular personal is qualified to lead or build a crypto project? Most especially the newbies, now that DeFi hype is bringing in huge money we started seeing new developers building new projects, I belief they are in for the money so no I don't trust newbies

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
phreess
Copper Member

Activity: 268
Merit: 7

Phreess - A Self-Appreciating Token

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 06:31:15 AM

There is no screening method in crypto space to screen any new project team or devs so how will one know that a particular personal is qualified to lead or build a crypto project? Most especially the newbies, now that DeFi hype is bringing in huge money we started seeing new developers building new projects, I belief they are in for the money so no I don't trust newbies

I mean, money follows good projects, so obviously they are for the money, but not necessarily to scam people.

●   Roy's Poker Room   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Bitcoin Poker || No KYC  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  0.1% Rake || Daily GTD Tournaments  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
maruf01788

Activity: 938
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 06:40:26 AM

I think it's depends on project. I saw many legendary member project  failed or scammed. But i believe they have enough experience about choice a project. And i think it's totally depends on project team. Many  project team create own account then they manage their project.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 06:55:08 AM

This is a tricky question, every old legendary members are once a newbie, you can't criticised a newbie for been newbie, we gotta give them chance, what I expect people to do is judge by the project been released by either the newbie or the legendary members, let the projects they introduce speaks about them

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 07:39:59 AM

It doesn't matter, even high rank members can introduce scam projects, don't judge a newbie because they are newbie, some are better than high ranking members, it's better to do research on the projects instead and use what you can pile up to judge the person that introduced the project
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 07:48:47 AM

I know many project managers that handles good projects such as Jamalezaz, bounty detective, and many others most of them are either hero members or legend, I believe they have enough experience to handle it mere considering their ranks, not to say the rank is the only criteria to be a good project manager.i always doubt those project starters with newbie ranks.is it that they decide to use a new forum page,or were the restarting after being hacked or disqualified or how come a new be is handling a project? This are few questions that comes to my mind about newbie managers.

I think ranking is not the main thing for someone to become a bounty manager, because there are several projects that take their own bounty, so he creates a new ID on bitcointalk and has a newbie ranking, but will that affect his performance in the bounty? In my opinion it has no effect, because a good bounty manager is not determined by ranking, but from the performance and criteria of good performance for a bounty manager in my opinion is :
1. always responds to bounty hunters quickly
2. calculate stake in a timely manner according to the promised time
3. does not change the bounty rules suddenly
so in my opinion a good bounty manager is the performance of bounty manager and not the rank.

Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 07:57:55 AM

Many unqualified developers are getting into crypto nowadays so I'd say don't trust newbies that much, something still holds high ranked members back to introduce scam projects and that's the rank and reputation, it's not easy to rank up to senior or hero members, introducing a scam project will end up in red trust but it's not like this with newbies, they have nothing to lose

Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 08:41:47 AM

The bounties that gives me biggest reward are both managed by jr member, one is airwallet and the other is oikos bounty, I believe okios team managed their bounty themselves but let me correct you, it doesn't matter who introduce the bounty, just do your own research and decide if the project is worth a shot.

oioi

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 09:50:11 AM

everything comes back to one's luck and efforts, be it a legend manager or a newbie, if the project is good it will definitely be successful, but if the project fails or is fake there will be failure, and everything comes back to each other, either the manager or the hunter. gifts, and for myself personally during the project he promises to be followed.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 10:02:17 AM

No one is perfect. Not even high ranked members here are perfect despite their experience. I remember that there is a case that a high ranking member of this forum managed a bounty, but got exit scammed by the founders of that scam project. Everything has a risk, and we can’t escape that.

For me, regardless of the rank, escrow is the glue that would make both sides fair in doing their jobs. Would like to make a mention to julerz for that, and Bounty Detective and Bounty0x who had tokens got pre-funded or escrowed.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Winscosinally

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 10:09:59 AM

Newbies comes on this forum for different reasons but from past experience I've seen many failed projects that are managed by newbies to jr members than projects that are from high ranking managers, the choice is yours to make and I belief that by doing the right research you can easily make the choices.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 10:10:38 AM

I thought it was about newbie team but it seems to be about a newbie manager that handles the bounty,
For me the rank of the manager doesn't matter as long as the project is good and the manager could handle the bounty well and they could check and give as an update about what is happening to the bounty then the rank wouldn't matter to me.
They should be able to keep up on their certain due dates and update their spreadsheet once a week or on their given time.
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 10:15:29 AM

I do not believe that novice managers handle projects because most of these beginners tend to be cheating and inexperienced so they spread scam projects there are even good projects but the novice manager does not pay campaign participants
Not necessarily every newbie account that handles a project is really a newbie, sometimes developers don't have this forum account so when they want to start their project, then their account is a newbie rank even though they are experienced people.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
fourpiece

Activity: 821

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 10:24:12 AM

I have bad experience on bounties that is manage by a newbie,  these are

Not updating the spreasheet weekly
Not answering questions on telegarm bounty
Dont give update when is the distribution.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: