Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:45:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust newbies that starts projects?  (Read 66108 times)
Festac

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 09:34:10 AM

Not all of them are clean so it's our duty to investigate before promoting their projects, some newbies are scammers while some aren't, to find that out we have to use our skills, most times I prefer projects from high rank members and most importantly the quality bounty managers we have on this forum but newbies are worth giving a chance too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
passionplus

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 03:21:34 PM

No, I may not trust newbies project. Many newbies do not know the project well before taking the member project. The purpose of their project is to know nothing about Team's and future. After running the project for a few days, the team's member went through a scam

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 03:34:36 PM

No I don't trust newbies that introduce new projects because there is probability that the projects are from scammers too, there is nothing to lose if a newbie account introduce new project unlike high ranking members that have work hard to build their credibility, they have something to lose atleast compared to newbie accounts.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 03:46:14 PM

Let's be practical right now and to be honest we will not trust those newbies to start and run a new projects and maybe it will be hard to find a supporters for the new projects that will be run by a newbie. Obviously we will go to those veterans when it comes to the work and have the experience all over the projects so that the project will eventually have a good run.
In fact me myself I will probably go to the veterans and expert to run the projects than the newbies who is new to the business and less experience than I have, this not that I am not trusting those newbies but I am more capable on trusting the experts when it comes to the experience.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 08:31:21 PM

If we think about it, newbie managers should be more interested in the success of the project and perform their tasks more quickly, as it is important for them to create a positive impression of themselves as a bounty Manager. Work for the future))
for me, even though it's a newbie it doesn't matter,
I always analyze it first to join a bounty. usually a new project will buy a cooper member,
because in this forum it is very difficult to raise levels, so it is only natural that the project is run by a newbie.
That's right, the priority for bounty hunters should be the analysis of the project itself, and not study of BM. After all, there may be a situation when the project does not meet requirements and BM is not a newbie and up to this point did not conduct bad campaigns.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 07:00:50 AM

The success of the project here in cryptocurrency business is not depend on the rank of the bounty manager. Because sometimes there are some newbie bounty manager that are more trustworthy rather than the higher ranking here in the forum in terms of Bounty manager. So the most important here as an individual member in the forum is that we should know how to determine the legit project just simple as that.
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 07:20:26 AM

To give the perfect answer for this question I have to judge with over 20 bounty projects I've promoted since I entered this space, the fact is only very few bounties from newbies are real, many are scam, they don't pay up till this day, I recommend going for projects from high rank members only

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 03:12:15 PM

To give the perfect answer for this question I have to judge with over 20 bounty projects I've promoted since I entered this space, the fact is only very few bounties from newbies are real, many are scam, they don't pay up till this day, I recommend going for projects from high rank members only
Well, most of the projects today are scams. Even those who are handled by high-rank members later turned out to be a scam. But it is indeed reassuring to participate in a campaign handled by high-rank members since they also did the research for it before launching and their name is on the line, so I think they will be careful picking campaigns that aren't scam.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 03:48:30 PM

There are various reasons why new projects are managed by novice members. Say like a low ranking member managing a bounty project it could be because of a hack on his personal account, got a bad reputation on his account, or some other negative issue. So, I personally only believe in what projects they offer to the public and not in account rankings.

KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 03:52:00 PM

I trust some newbie projects because some have paid me my reward without much delay, still we have to do research on any projects that is introduce by newbies because it's easier for scammers to use newbie account to promote scam projects, it's our duty to do research so that we can avoid scam projects.

Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 04:04:49 PM

I know many project managers that handles good projects such as Jamalezaz, bounty detective, and many others most of them are either hero members or legend, I believe they have enough experience to handle it mere considering their ranks, not to say the rank is the only criteria to be a good project manager.i always doubt those project starters with newbie ranks.is it that they decide to use a new forum page,or were the restarting after being hacked or disqualified or how come a new be is handling a project? This are few questions that comes to my mind about newbie managers.

In general most people will question the credibility of the ICO/ IEO due to the rank of the manager that is posting it, however doesn't high ranking account user also start from a newbie and slowly climb up the ladder to be where he is now? If we dont give newbie chance to start from somewhere even if he can have a high rank in the forum he might not have the necessary skills to perform as a manager. 

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 05:01:56 PM

It's hard to tell. But surely in this community if a high rank member start a project that would be more acceptable that any low rank start a project. But it's hard to say ensure that if a high member go with a project that doesn't mean that's not gonna go a scam or something. So I always prefer that go with manager that go offer good projects in history. That's it.

JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 05:15:16 PM

I trust high rank members or BM more than newbies but still even high rank members can introduce scam or bad projects, you must do research on project to find it they are worth your money, don't invest because of someone's rank on this forum

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 11:54:15 PM

I can trust and support someone's project regardless of the fact if they are newbie or not for as long as I am seeing their project as good, profitable and legit. Before I enter a project I am checking the reliability, background, legality and legitimacy of that project to ensure also the security of my coins before I join and invest it to them because that is the right mindset of an investor.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 07:55:20 AM

I'm presently seeing some new projects on this forum that was introduced by the official team themselves and the account rank is from newbies to jr members, are you going to ignore the fact that these projects are introducing their own projects themselves and instead call them scammers ?? That's wrong

Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 07:57:18 AM

Either from a newbie, jr members or hero members it doesn't matter, if the project is promising do not hesitate to promote the project, some times now rated projects will bring more profits than high rated projects, crypto space is full of surprises, don't underestimate any.

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 09:56:58 AM

It's no risk no reward for crypto investments, you are the one to find where or what to put your hard-earned money on, newbies introduce good projects too and you shouldn't ignore just because some scammers are newbies too, do your research before judging or live to regret later

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 10:14:59 AM

It's no risk no reward for crypto investments, you are the one to find where or what to put your hard-earned money on, newbies introduce good projects too and you shouldn't ignore just because some scammers are newbies too, do your research before judging or live to regret later
Yed it is really hard to judge because sometimes they are the one who promoting real project, but we know also that most of them wre scammers who the purpose is stole people money's. A lot of people are looking for the project who gives them a real profit but now a days sad to say it is less percertage to find out what it is because a lot of scam happening and that is because of the scammer who never stop.
Lrshohag

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 02:33:15 PM

Now a days it is very difficult to believe a project.
This is not the main fact that who start the project.
But when a legendary or newbie member start a project
This must be more trustable than newbies.
overttherainbow

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 02:35:10 PM

Im not sure that we really need another project in crypto. I dont see anything good in icos/ieos for a long time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: