Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:21:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a Bitcoin ATM?  (Read 118 times)
agunglio (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 05:36:53 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2023, 10:18:00 AM by agunglio

How about we start with the nuts and bolts. A Bitcoin ATM looks like only an ordinary ATM, however as opposed to apportioning fiat money, it – you've gotten it – administers Bitcoins. Some have the capacity of empowering you to sell Bitcoins too, and some likewise have the capacity of empowering you to change over Bitcoin into fiat cash. BTC to USD There might be a few reasons regarding why you need to utilize a Bitcoin ATM; you may need Bitcoin to spend on the web, you may wish to exchange Bitcoins for fiat cash an unfamiliar money, or you might need to secure some to exchange with, which obviously you can do here.

check the price of other cryptocurrencies in US Dollar

You can find it here.

ETH TO USD ,   XRP TO USD  , DOGE TO USD ,  XMR TO USD ,  USDT TO USD,  LTC TO USD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 06:24:40 AM

i used a bitcoin machine in Canada and I paid $225 for $175 worth of Bitcoin. Its a rip-off.

Why should you buy bitcoin from an ATM?
Cryptocurrency ecosystem is built online and not in psychical way.
It is contractility to visit an ATM in order to buy online/digital money.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 08:11:03 PM

You can use bitcoin ATM maps : https://coinatmradar.com/countries/ to find an ATM near you but not every ATMs are same, some need KYC and some don't have any restrictions.

i used a bitcoin machine in Canada and I paid $225 for $175 worth of Bitcoin. Its a rip-off.

People have reasons to buy bitcoins from ATM even though the price is premium from the market prices like no KYC needed, can avoid the records on our bank account and much more.
Mttewndew

Activity: 433
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 06:53:46 AM

People have reasons to buy bitcoins from ATM even though the price is premium from the market prices like no KYC needed, can avoid the records on our bank account and much more.
For some reason, on the contrary, I was sure that user identification is required to interact with a BTC ATM. Isn't it so?
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 04:25:22 PM

You can use bitcoin ATM maps : https://coinatmradar.com/countries/ to find an ATM near you but not every ATMs are same, some need KYC and some don't have any restrictions.

The prices are always higher if you want to buy Bitcoins from an ATM, so you are paying more for something you can get cheaper.
No KYC is also available in many platforms - for example you can make purchases from Binance with only your card without completing any KYC to the platform. The only thing that I can agree is that you pay with cash and you get cash when you withdraw thus you are staying away from Banks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: