Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 05:03:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest right now ? (new user) 10000€ + 2500€ each month.  (Read 111 times)
Maniac_Dentist (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 09:38:34 AM

Hi guys,
I'm new here, and I'm new about the bitcoin currency, my intention here is to learn more and more, to know if it is at this moment profitable to invest in bitcoin or not.
1st I need to learn the basics, I don't understand nothing about this, I already tried to read some articles, but the majority are outdated.
Actually in my position, I have 10000€ to invest right now, and more 2500€ each month.
I have a lot of doubts and I hope you can clarify me, and I'll be thankful.
My intention is to build a system at home, I don't want to participate in pools, but I don't know how the systems works and I don't know hat should I do.

Do you think it will be reasonable to invest right now?
I've read the s19 pro is great but no one knows when they will be delivered.

To learn the basics what do you recommend me?

I have some doubts about security, crashes, mounting a system, about the software, protection, the profit calculator (I don't know how that works, and I think it wont be hard), it will be possible to preview the future earns, losses, and crashing's?

What do you recommend me?

I don't want to annoy you, I need to understand the risks, that's why I'm here.

Thank you very much, I hope to learn the most possible here with you guys.

Best regards.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 2622

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 02:10:13 PM

Well for one read this about mining in general from point-3 on down.
For hardware information there is this list of current competitive hardware

To get any sort of income you really must join a pool as solo mining is truly is a lottery with very VERY low chance of 'winning'.
That said, a few key points:
   You MUST have very low cost electricity to stand ANY chance of not losing money. Most current miners draw anywhere from 2kw up to around 3.5 kw.
   Miners are HOT and LOUD! All power they consume is directly converted into heat. Think high power space heaters as loud as industrial shop vacuums and you are close... That heat and noise cannot be suppressed.

A good explanation of mining can be found here and the other ares of that help file.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome!  3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active Primary developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Philipma1957cellphone

Activity: 416
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 05:36:23 PM

AT THE RISK OF BEING DELETED I WILL MENTION NICEHASH POOL AND OR OTHER POOLS THAT CONVERT WHATEVER COIN YOU ARE MINING INTO BTC.

That said to mine btc solo or pool free is out of your price range. Ten s19 pros will do 1.1ph which would take more then 1 year to hit a block.

Lots of pools pay a fixed rate. Viabtc earns 75 usd a day actually around  80 usd a day for 10 s19pros.

This is philipma1957 alt. Do not conduct business  with this account
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: