Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:18:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best DEXs Liquidity Pools to invest your Crypto  (Read 153 times)
mirrasel (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 05:48:37 PM

This is Mir from Bitcurate.

Total Value Locked in Decentralized Exchanges (DEXs) is 4.41 billion. Uniswap alone is dominating around 60% of the TVL! Curve Finance, Balancer, Sushiswap, etc. are also rocking!

But what are the best Liquidity Pools to invest your Crypto? Which pools have more ROI? Let's see the infographic below!

We believe that you are totally aware of the recent boom of DeFi. But for the people who are very new to this space, we want to share some wrap-ups!

A decentralized exchange (DEX) is a cryptocurrency exchange which operates in a decentralized way, without a central authority. There are two kinds of DEXs - order book-based DEXs and liquidity pool based DEXs. Order book DEXs like dYdX and dex.blue operate similarly to CEXs where users can place buy and sell orders at either their chosen limit prices or at market prices.

On the other hand, Liquidity pools, in essence, are pools of tokens that are locked in a smart contract. They are used to facilitate trading by providing liquidity. Users can buy or sell tokens instantly from the available tokens in the liquidity pool.

http://cdn.mcauto-images-production.sendgrid.net/8156832f3c7cb07c/5ebe7ec4-50ce-469e-a96b-004df2963186/1284x2632.jpg

Have you downloaded our new FREE eBook 'DeFi 101 - Introduction to Decentralized Finance'?

Download DeFi 101 E-Book: https://joinus.bitcurate.com/DownloadDeFi101

Thank you! If you have any suggestions or comments, please feel free to comment here.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 06:56:52 PM

Firstly, the image you posted is not working for me. Secondly, due to so many scam projects in the name of defi and yield mining people are niw very careful about locking their assets at new platforms. At the moment i think only uniswap is reliable so i will only use my coins there. I will also looks for more easier service provider that can make yield farming easy for newbies or auto adjust our coins in highest yielding pairs.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 08:09:13 PM

At the moment i think only uniswap is reliable so i will only use my coins there. I will also looks for more easier service provider that can make yield farming easy for newbies or auto adjust our coins in highest yielding pairs.
The only recognised DEX well-known for liquidity pool is uniswap, there are many dex also that are trying the best they could to increase their popularity including their volume too, beside the hype of defi is coming to an end whereby traders are becoming victim of fake defi projects in the ecosystem. Its just a wise choice and thorough research to avoid performing in the shitty project without use case.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 02:20:43 AM

Bro, we can know for sure the most popular Decentralized exchange in cryptocurrency nowadays is Uniswap.
but centralized exchange like Binance have their own DEX too, and i think Binance dex have low transaction fees unlike uniswap.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 06:16:49 AM

Uniswap is one of the best DEXs for LPer I agree but, other DEXs are pretty good too IMO (ROI wise). You can check https://pools.fyi/ to see which liquidity pools are currently giving the best ROI.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 08:56:22 AM

Obviously uniswap is consider one of the best Dex these days because this dex exchange provides decent liquidity which absolutely solves low liquidity issues so on the basic of its popularity, use case and structure I don't think there is any other Dex which could compete with uniswap.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 12:46:19 PM

Just like others have rightly stated, Uniswap is seen as the best Decentralized exchange and I think the DeFi hype really brought more fame or rather attention to it hence more growth. As for the other DEXs, although they are also trying their best but I hardly see or hear about them just like the way Uniswap is seen at almost every corner of the crypto space, thus from all indications, Uniswap is already on top and not backing down anytime soon.
Also, considering liquidity pool, Uniswap is actually more preferable in my own opinion but however investors, traders or users needs to be careful because it is quite easy for a scam project to list on Uniswap. Lastly, with Defi hype dropping at a faster rate, users should try their best to single out the projects worth investing and those they should ignore; I think this scenario can be likened to that of ICO era, where the hype dropped, many projects existed scam or died and only few projects that are good were left out.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 10:07:13 PM

Just like others have rightly stated, Uniswap is seen as the best Decentralized exchange and I think the DeFi hype really brought more fame or rather attention to it hence more growth.
Uniswap came at the right time.

That made them relevant to what the people are looking in those times when they've launched. And as seen by other project makers, they saw how successful it became and then the rest is history.

I don't see other liquidity pools that have high liquidity except Uniswap and Sushiswap.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████