Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:27:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] Trigon - Stable Growing Token  (Read 318 times)
Trigon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 10:34:50 AM

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trigon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 10:41:13 AM

reserved
Trigon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 10:44:36 AM

reserved
Trigon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 05:53:15 PM

October 16th update:

Total TRGN supply: 6035
Total ETH Balance: 6.80

Trigon TRGN token price increased 12% since its launch.

See the price chart below:

Trigon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 07:22:15 PM

October 19th update:

Total TRGN supply: 6596
Total ETH balance: 7.70

Trigon TRGN token price increased 16% since its launch.

Trigon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 03:22:19 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2020, 03:56:36 PM by Trigon

TRGN token added to Uniswap

https://app.uniswap.org/#/add/ETH/0x5CecE14b95578285EA6eb393e84A6DF84fC521b9

Now you can buy TRGN at Trigon.plus/wallet and add it to the liquidity pool or just trade as usual on Uniswap.

Trigon.plus/wallet
cryptovers
Copper Member

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 10:30:17 PM

price slowly but growth. When will be more investments?
Also have one more question. Sell price depends on buy price? Will it growth in case of token price will growth?
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 10:46:16 PM

I am wondering how this token will increase its value in the market? What is the primary use case for this token? What is the assurance that every time a trader buys your token, the value is in the positive side as you stated on your features? Because without active use case, I don't think it is easy to increase the worth of your token.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 07:11:32 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2020, 05:20:35 PM by gembira

I am wondering how this token will increase its value in the market? What is the primary use case for this token? What is the assurance that every time a trader buys your token, the value is in the positive side as you stated on your features? Because without active use case, I don't think it is easy to increase the worth of your token.

I'm also can't  understand usecase of this token. They say that people can buy token only on their wallet. What sense in this? And how it can be stable token if price chanhes? Stabletoken must be backed by real fiar currencies (like USDT, USDC etc)
Trigon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 07:32:52 AM

price slowly but growth. When will be more investments?
Also have one more question. Sell price depends on buy price? Will it growth in case of token price will growth?

Hello!

We've created a token that is stable growing, means, with every new transaction, its price will increase. From here, its up to crypto community, they want to hold a token that will always grow, or to lose their funds with scamy farming tokens. Its up to you guys.

To the second question... we've implemented an exchange model into token protocol, so there is a base price, a buy price and a sell price. Buy price is +15% from the base price & sell price is -5% from the base price. Every new transaction, adds 5% to the base price and so increases the buy & sell price.

In other words, whenever the token is bough or sold, the buy & sell price grows.

Trigon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 07:40:21 AM

Hello!

In the reply above, I've explained how the token price growth is assured.

TRGN token is an asset token, same as BTC actually. The only difference, TRGN will never fall and always will grow. In fact, every new transaction, increases the token price.

As soon as it takes some traction, we'll offer API & SDK to online shops, so they can accept TRGN token for their goods and services. As you may know, most of the online shops don't accept crypto because its valitile nature. TRGN resolves for them this problem, as its price never fall and only grows.

Also, by buying TRGN, you can hedge Ether against risk. As we all know, ether is volitile and by holding always growing TRGN token, instead of ether, you lose less $ wise when ether is falling. And by holding TRGN for a longer period, you even can have a good profit margin if compare to ether holding.
Trigon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 07:47:45 AM

I'tm also can't  understand usecase of this token. They say that people can buy token only on their wallet. What sense in this? And how it can be stable token if price chanhes? Stabletoken must be backed by real fiar currencies (like USDT, USDC etc)

Its a great feature of TRGN token that it doesn't need any exchanges, as it will never depend on regulations, that one day will hit almost all exchanges.

As I've said above, right now the main use for TRGN token is asset and hedge ether against volatility risk. In the future, it will become also a payment token, to buy goods and services in online shops. Can you see why shops will love TRGN?

Torken price grows as per integrated math formula in the smart contract. Smart contract is immutable, so no one can change it. So yes, price growth is guaranteed by the smart contract code.

Stable token is the one that never grows and never falls. TRGN token is a stable Growing token, that never falls, but always grows.

Its a new word in crypto we come up with..

StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 12:53:11 PM

Reserved

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 03:35:35 PM

i read about referral program and and people who referring somebody to buy this token will get about 5% ?
how its work mate, would you like to explain me the detail ?

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Trigon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 07:22:00 PM

i read about referral program and and people who referring somebody to buy this token will get about 5% ?
how its work mate, would you like to explain me the detail ?

Hello!

Its quite simple. As soon as you have $50 worth TRGN tokens in your balance, the referral link will activate. You can find it here: https://trigon.plus/wallet/referral

Every time TRGN token is bought through your referral link, you will get 5% in TRGN tokens. For example, you invite a friend, they buy 1000 TRGN tokem, you automatically get 5% or 50 TRGN tokens in your balance. Then you can either sell them or hodl.

Note: Make sure you have TRGN tokens in your balance first, otherwise your referral link will not be activate.
Trigon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 07:29:15 PM

October 21st update:

Total TRGN supply: 8424
Total ETH balance: 10.00

Trigon TRGN token price increased 19% since its launch.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 08:12:10 PM

I'tm also can't  understand usecase of this token. They say that people can buy token only on their wallet. What sense in this? And how it can be stable token if price chanhes? Stabletoken must be backed by real fiar currencies (like USDT, USDC etc)

Its a great feature of TRGN token that it doesn't need any exchanges, as it will never depend on regulations, that one day will hit almost all exchanges.

As I've said above, right now the main use for TRGN token is asset and hedge ether against volatility risk. In the future, it will become also a payment token, to buy goods and services in online shops. Can you see why shops will love TRGN?

Torken price grows as per integrated math formula in the smart contract. Smart contract is immutable, so no one can change it. So yes, price growth is guaranteed by the smart contract code.

Stable token is the one that never grows and never falls. TRGN token is a stable Growing token, that never falls, but always grows.

Its a new word in crypto we come up with..

All you said about the token having value is just the normal bullshit we hear in the space, if something can only goes up and not come down, I have a big issue with that because it seems like a Ponzi design, one day the price won't be able to justify itself and the house of cards will just collapse. Onus is on this team to find the token a good use case, this is not a hedge against anything

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Trigon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 08:26:07 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2020, 08:51:26 PM by Trigon

All you said about the token having value is just the normal bullshit we hear in the space, if something can only goes up and not come down, I have a big issue with that because it seems like a Ponzi design, one day the price won't be able to justify itself and the house of cards will just collapse. Onus is on this team to find the token a good use case, this is not a hedge against anything

I've explained all the differense between TRGN and other average tokens above. Read it through please. Do you know how exchanges work? There is always a commission between a buy & sell price. Well, we use that commission to increase the price, whenever the token is bought or sold.

Simple as that. Not a rocket science actually.

TRGN is definitely a great hedge against volatility risk.

Lets do some simple math exercise... ether price right now is $390. if you buy TRGN for 1 ETH today, you'll get 722 TRGN tokens.
If you don't buy TRGN and just keep your 1 ETH, and in a month time, say ether fall back to $340 level, then you just lost 13% $ wise.
And if you'd buy 722 TRGN for that 1 ETH, than in a month time, you would get around 1.3 ETH on a sell order. Its 1.3 ETH x $340 = $442

$442 against $340

Its a great hedge.

Ponzy design is all sorts of defi crap, like sushi, yfi and other rug pulls, where people just lose their funds following after pseudo "influencers" but in reality plain scammers.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2020, 03:27:58 AM

Ponzy design is all sorts of defi crap, like sushi, yfi and other rug pulls, where people just lose their funds following after pseudo "influencers" but in reality plain scammers.

A ponzi scheme or whatever it is called is very risky and will make some people lose their funds. Although some people like this concept as a short-term position, I hope the Trigon Project doesn't have the vision for that.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Trigon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 06:45:44 AM

A ponzi scheme or whatever it is called is very risky and will make some people lose their funds. Although some people like this concept as a short-term position, I hope the Trigon Project doesn't have the vision for that.

Hello!

Trigon was designed to provide equal opportunity to all token holders, not just influencers and whales. So I'm sure people will appreciate it.
it is ok that people are wary of new ideas like Trigon, but the sausage and bread also were invented long before the hot dog appeared.

With Trigon is same. We've invented nothing, just applied the working model of exchanges to the token smart contract.

Concerning that some, without understanding, call us a scam, I would like to remind you that Trigon has no premine, no presale, no dev tokens, fair launch fo all. We've created Trigon for people, who fed up of losing funds and being rug pulled. Moreover, we even distribute our 5% that we get from all TRGN token sales between all TRIN governance token holders.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: