Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the cheater bounty participants began to act again  (Read 954 times)
taufik0911 (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 04:15:02 PM

currently I am one of the assistant bounty managers, currently there are many cheaters who follow the campaign that we are managing and what we find that the cheaters are starting to act again with multiple accounts by creating a new bitcointalk account to join the bounty then using other people's social media link profiles

Until now, there are still many chats who say that their social media profile accounts are used by other people
I also have difficulty handling it because they also create PoA in every campaign so that it makes us not know who the original owner of the social media is until finally we tell the bounty participants to give negative trust to all accounts that use their social media links because it is very detrimental to participants who honest and also a project developer

so I invite all of you to do the same by double-checking the bounty spreadsheet that you are following and if you find your social media profiles on other bitcointalk accounts to give negative trust

plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:27:53 PM

currently I am one of the assistant bounty managers, currently there are many cheaters who follow the campaign that we are managing and what we find that the cheaters are starting to act again with multiple accounts by creating a new bitcointalk account to join the bounty then using other people's social media link profiles

Until now, there are still many chats who say that their social media profile accounts are used by other people
I also have difficulty handling it because they also create PoA in every campaign so that it makes us not know who the original owner of the social media is until finally we tell the bounty participants to give negative trust to all accounts that use their social media links because it is very detrimental to participants who honest and also a project developer

so I invite all of you to do the same by double-checking the bounty spreadsheet that you are following and if you find your social media profiles on other bitcointalk accounts to give negative trust

It's a must to always check the bounty spreadsheet, it was very rampant years ago and many legit bounty hunters are losing their shares or getting their share by fake participants, there is now a verification method to lessen scammers getting shares by fake participants, there will always cheater in bounty campaign.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:33:58 PM

I know there are many bots and fake entries as well, the thing you are referring to is perhaps called hijacking but their is solution to every problem.
And in this case solution is not difficult, the person who has registered first with POA is the real participant all other entries are from fake hunters so you can ban them out of spreadsheet and campaign.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:37:21 PM

You should drop link for such bounty campaign, there are high rank members on this forum that hunts for bounty cheaters, it will help you a lot and again it's reasonable to use limited participants in bounties today, this will make your work more easier, even if there are cheaters you will find it easy to fish them out, telegram campaigns and social media campaigns are the most affected when it comes to cheating.

taufik0911 (OP)

Activity: 1274

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 04:37:36 PM

yes now we have to check spreadsheets often, I've also experienced that my social media account is used by other people and lost my rewards. it is very painful because we have tried to complete the task and someone uses it and then he gets the reward without doing anything
This is what doesn't make sense, newbie to the forum immediately joined the bounty campaign and his first post was PoA
Previously when I first joined this forum what I did was discussing how to get new money then following this campaign shows that he is an old person who creates multiple accounts to reap a lot of profit

Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:39:02 PM

And again I will like to look at your POA ( Proof of Authentication ) because I believe that if you asked for Bitcoin profile link and Ethereum address in the POA there is no way for cheaters to change this information unless they have access to bitcointalk account of every members that join the bounty campaign

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:40:59 PM

Since long ago, I have disliked social media campaigns because the requirements were too easy, and the wages were too small. I suggest limiting social media campaigns with conditions such as having more than 1000 friends or 1000 followers. That's better, but if you want to be more stringent again, add the rules only bitcointalk accounts with a rank above full members who can join, that's my advice.
Geleve

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:41:44 PM

these kind of cheating was always so common in bounty campaign. it is not something new. I remember when i had an active steemit account before, i was posting something, and some other people were adding it to bounty campaigns and applying before me. They were too fast  Cheesy. Bounty managers should be more active and respond to participants cheating reports.
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 04:48:31 PM

Giving redtrust i think is not bad idea, but many bounty cheaters is Newbie rank/ they use new account.
If their account get redtrust, they can create more new account again and again. So, i think this only wasting time.
The only way is just tell to bounty managers to reject bounty cheater s and make limit in their bounty.
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:55:04 PM

In my opinion, it would be nice to make a report form to overcome this, or make a solution that really does not harm someone, rather than giving negative trust to someone that they have not really done, it could be that their name is used by irresponsible elements, If you give negative trust to people who don't really do it, that is the negative trust will turn to you yourself, as an assistant bounty campaign manager, because you have harmed an innocent person, at least think first and find a good solution so as not to confuse someone , why am I talking like this, because I experience it that my name is used by someone in social media campaigns and I need to complain to the campaign manager, but there is no response from the system or campaign manager just saying, well I will check it, but until then this is my name is still there and has not been deleted by the campaign manager in the spreadsheet, Maybe it's better if you can ask an experienced campaign manager opinion on this problem, in order to get a good solution from them...
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:56:27 PM

This might be sounds kinda unfair for some people, but in order to prevent bot attack or people that joining the bounty with multiple Newbie account, there must be a rules that only accepting minimum Junior member to be eligible for participating in the bounty program, this rules will be effective to be the solution of that matters.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 05:01:05 PM

I experience the same thing in 2018 when my bictointalk users name use by other members and report it to manager so they can remove it. the problem they are now wise that they are participating in a campaign where the real owners is also participants.

Thats the reason why the weekly report is born to avoid the cheating or reduce the cheater that participating in a campaign.

Try to change the rules like what said above only accept Jr.member and up rank to join.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 05:52:13 PM

I also have difficulty handling it because they also create PoA in every campaign so that it makes us not know who the original owner of the social media is...
This will show a certain level of either desperation or wickedness if any hunter will go copying other hunters' POA. What do they aim to achieve, BTW? To implicate others? This is pure wickedness. Well, that said. I believe getting hunters to write their receiving wallet address on their profile while applying for bounties will be a mechanism to prevent this. I mean, the cheats can't copy the wallet address too because the reward will go to the real owner. Again, you can have the affected hunters send you pm from their accounts here, stating their issue. This is a very simple way of nailing the cheats. I have fallen victim of this in the past and that was how it was resolved. Sometimes, one doesn't even get to know that one's account name is being used for bounties. It's really sad. And thanks for making attempts to checkmate this.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 05:58:53 PM

Cheaters always have their ways to cheat and get rewards for it. And whether they are noticeable or not, they probably will not think about it. Like trying their luck, if the Bounty manager, team, and also participants are not aware of the cheaters, they will get the rewards and vice versa.
Moreover, there are also several cheaters that also use similar profile link and POA to join certain signature campaigns, but with different wallet address. The thing to pay attention to here is on the username, sometimes, they will add or change one letter of the original username, so that if we do not pay attention carefully, we will miss it.

And yeah, it may be one of the tasks done by the bounty manager and also its team. But, as a participant, we should also help check whether the cheaters also use our name, social media, and others. I think that it is easy to be done if every participant can help check for self information.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 10:03:07 PM

Giving redtrust i think is not bad idea, but many bounty cheaters is Newbie rank/ they use new account.
If their account get redtrust, they can create more new account again and again. So, i think this only wasting time.
The only way is just tell to bounty managers to reject bounty cheater s and make limit in their bounty.
really, giving them the red flag is just a waste of our time...
bounty cheaters will not run out of wits when the red flag is on their account, they will definitely create a new account. I have asked several bounty managers not to accept newbies in any campaign including social media, articles, and telegrams so that cheaters don't have the opportunity to be greedy in a campaign.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 10:11:51 PM

bounty cheaters will not run out of wits when the red flag is on their account, they will definitely create a new account. I have asked several bounty managers not to accept newbies in any campaign including social media, articles, and telegrams so that cheaters don't have the opportunity to be greedy in a campaign.
Managers have to deal with it and can’t be stop as long as the bounty keeps accepting newbie account, they can banned it anytime but the cheater will always find a way to create a new account.

There’s a lot of good bounties here in the forum, and the managers are working well enough to caught those cheaters, they wont succeed after all. Though this is alarming to see such cheaters, as a bounty hunter you should also monitor your details on the sheet because cheaters are using your information with a different address, so stay attentive.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 10:13:36 PM

It is always been the work of bounty cheater. I already encountered it several times when my entry in google spreadsheet had doubled submission. It is the importance of having the so called "Proof of Authentication". With this act by other managers, cheating in bounty can never be done. I hope that there will become stronger policies or ways to prevent cheating in bounties because the real bounty hunter is deceived by the fake one.

Giving red trust to them is good idea but it sucks. They eventually gather new accounts to spam and cheat the bounties again.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 10:18:36 PM

This is a welcomed advise to fend off cheapers. i can't imagine running a twitter bounty with registration of over 5000 participants. i never anticipate such moves by cheaters using peoples twitter account to cheat. now you have made it public. i think the best option is put a red trust to any body caught in the act. it will go along way in reducing culprits.

NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 11:01:51 PM

bounty cheater always occur in any bounty campaign , moreover if this campaign was legit one. our profile our data in spreadsheet many time re-register by them with their payment address. and bounty manager must delligent when they face it, there are many various methode to remove them from campaign.usually bounty manager will regularly check participant data by re confirmed data in POA and google form. and we must active to check our data , is it used by cheater or not.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:29:26 PM

It is very difficult to find valuable projects, but some hunters are still actively looking for promising projects. maybe just a few projects that look lucrative, and they decide to deploy their accounts. like an ant chasing sugar.
Very interesting topics for me because of how these new users know how to chase sugar. Maybe some experienced members behind this scam or maybe they don't know about negative trust. Now I believe that it is not possible to wipe out from cryptocurrency all bounty hunters or scam teams. A little more active in the spreadsheet can stop those cheaters.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: