Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:50:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is new occupation  (Read 690 times)
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 06:18:03 PM

I think its better to call trading as an opportunity to earn rather than an occupation.

Being a trader is not easy and there's no guarantee of gaining profit, it depends on a trader's plan and strategy, although some of traders are go full-time.

Plus the market is unstable that we cant take profit often. Its better to have another stable job to be financially stable.
Definitely agree with this. You can't quit your job and just start trading just because you see someone is earning. Trading is simple but not easy. The profit is not stable. There will be times that you will have consecutive wins but you can also have consecutive lose. You can do this part-time but not really full time although there are certain individuals who succeed in trading full time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 06:53:24 PM

It’s not a new occupation, it has been like that for years now, unless you’re just referring to cryptocurrency trading because I have seen people who are full-time traders. But this is not something that’s meant for everyone, you need have raised enough funds and have strong knowledge in the business, if not you’re going to wreck yourself.

I had my own business and was trading when I had nothing doing, I’d just bring out my laptop and start trading, and till now I don’t do trading full-time, but there are people who do it, and they have been doing it for long time.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 07:07:51 PM

You should make the distinction between trades who have been constantly profitable/living from trading for years and some who are only successful for a few months. One can have periods of success, but if he cannot survive drawdowns - he will not survive as a trader.

I don't know your friends. Maybe I'm wrong and they are very experimented traders, but when 90% of traders lose their account in 1 year, it is more likely, from a statistic pov, that your friends will lose their accounts.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2020, 08:12:11 PM

I Know myself not me but 2 persons who are full time cryptocurrency traders.

More More and More People start Living by Trading.

Its a New Type of occupation now how
Trading is not new, the cryptocurrency trading is new...
trading has been around since 1930 ++, increasingly developed until now. Cryptocurrency trading has been getting more and more interest since 2017 when Bitcoin was at its peak. Of course, this can be said to be a new occupation because so many people are focused and making money from trading cryptocurrencies.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 09:14:59 PM

I think its better to call trading as an opportunity to earn rather than an occupation.

Being a trader is not easy and there's no guarantee of gaining profit, it depends on a trader's plan and strategy, although some of traders are go full-time.

Plus the market is unstable that we cant take profit often. Its better to have another stable job to be financially stable.
Definitely agree with this. You can't quit your job and just start trading just because you see someone is earning. Trading is simple but not easy. The profit is not stable. There will be times that you will have consecutive wins but you can also have consecutive lose. You can do this part-time but not really full time although there are certain individuals who succeed in trading full time.

Some people do really have this kind of belief where they can make out on what others do achieved until they do experience on how bloody the market is when they do tend to engage with it.

It is for everyone but not every single of us will able to succeed into this market.For sure losses are part of the journey, some can withstand and some just do quit and ending up on frustration
or even blame trading to be a trash just because they had lost soo much money.

Dont make this as your last resort just because others are earning decent.You dont know on what are the challenges that they had faced before they do able to
get that spot.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 04:26:16 AM

The trade market is a very complex business and I think you have to work hard to take the trade market as a profession. I think the decision to take up a profession is definitely a good one. I think it is possible to meet the economic demand from this market if you can be a little hardworking. As a result of relying on online you do not have to earn through any manual labor like other professions. Then you can trade whenever you want i.e. full freedom you can earn unlimited income through investment you can make a profit at any time you want.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 04:41:37 PM

This is the oldest occupation in our world. People have been trading for hundreds, thousands of years. Naturally, crypto trading is pretty young, but many thousands (suppose, even millions) live for it. Once I used to trade only, but due to the crypto winter in 2018, I decided to share trading with the main job.
Musekay

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 05:30:59 PM

Trading is indeed a new occupation. you are your own boss an you have all your time to yourself.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 08:13:09 PM

Crypto trading as occupation is not new in the market. It's being here science the launch of Crypto trading. Many people loves to do it as occupation.
If you're good in reading the price chart of the token and can imagine the upcoming price of the coin you can be a good trader also. And if you get a good profit monthly you can take it as a full time job or occupation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: