Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:26:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My best investment strategy  (Read 982 times)
Godwinpaul

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 06:56:02 PM

Investing in this space requires a great deal of patience and understanding of the market. There's no specific strategy that can guarantee best result. One has to be flexible and ready to adapt to changing scenarios. Understanding of the market requires some level of experience and that implies that you can only get better by practice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 11:05:57 PM

The best investment strategy is to get lucky by investing in one project. You can, of course, play it safe and choose several projects, but you shouldn't waste your money on dozens of projects. I usually choose one, maximum two. I choose wisely for a long time, because it increases the chances of making a profit and not a loss. And then I get profit most often. I have been on the market for a long time, at one time I made good money on bitcoin, so I have money from which I can cover the losses if something happens and put them into a new turnover.

Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 11:56:10 PM

The best technique for building a strong crypto portfolio is to mix things up.
Survival in this market landscape is reliant on adaptability.
you choose what to do depending on how we see the market.
Sometimes you buy and hold for the long term, other times, you take short time trades to get big profit.
I Also take some calculated risks on new projects BTC
Diversification is really important if you want to sustain and make profit from your investment the old saying Do not put all your eggs in one basket is very true, and that is how it should play, you also need to know how to cut losses how to add and research new coins although risky but there are profit to be made on these new coins.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kristikun

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 05:18:30 AM

Sometimes you buy and hold for the long term, other times, you take short time trades to get big profit.

for me the best strategy is by choosing the right coins to hold in long term my friend, such as bitcoin and ethereum
anyway you talk about to take a short time trades to get big profit ? how can you predict if a coins will growing hard and give you a big profit in short period time ?

Holding is a good strategy only if price of the tokens grow. If price of the coins falls holding is not good. Now many coins to encourage people to hold their tokens use staking system and pay reward for staking. Here is an article about different kinds of staking systems https://medium.com/bonfiorg/introducing-bonfi-web-staking-7368467d18cc

What do you think about staking?
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 07:52:42 AM

My investment strategy is to save 10% fiat money of all the money., then 70% I buy bitcoin and hold it for the long term,
buy 20% eth and 10% I buy some new coins like mantra dao, riochain, frontier and pols in the short term
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 08:06:09 AM

as pupils work on manage with uses of tools and knowledgeon science by the personal preference, the project on objective might have with supports on appropriation as dispatch of spares with funds might be available on exchange with the developer.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 09:23:54 AM

We have to look for more options, invest wisely and yes diversify our investment so we wont lose that much. I also have some strategy every time I invest, though you should not over diversify your assets, trade and hold at least top 5 tokens/coins for you.

Your investment strategy might not work with the others, so newbies have to develop your investment strategy and never depend to anyone. The hype also in this market is too much, don’t get distracted.
Yes. Our investment strategies really vary depending on what we think is more profitable. But as much as possible, we need to diversify our investments so that if one loses, the other one has still chances to make profits. We need to monitor the market price movement of the market so that if things goes wrong unexpectedly like the sudden price decline, we can still backed those things up.

The best investment strategy is to be flexible. Crypto market high volatility demands this simply. You have to be ready to change everything one moment and pick something really very new. This is not so easy for some people, but crypto guys must be ready for these “anytime” movements.
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 09:29:36 AM

We have to look for more options, invest wisely and yes diversify our investment so we wont lose that much. I also have some strategy every time I invest, though you should not over diversify your assets, trade and hold at least top 5 tokens/coins for you.

Your investment strategy might not work with the others, so newbies have to develop your investment strategy and never depend to anyone. The hype also in this market is too much, don’t get distracted.
Yes. Our investment strategies really vary depending on what we think is more profitable. But as much as possible, we need to diversify our investments so that if one loses, the other one has still chances to make profits. We need to monitor the market price movement of the market so that if things goes wrong unexpectedly like the sudden price decline, we can still backed those things up.

I am curious why this thread is pretty old, but does not have many replies. Binance Coin is really unique. It seems that BNB is going to the next peak. It is (as I have read one) called something like a “driver of crypto exchanges’ sector of tokens” (or something of this sort). BNB has a potential to reach $50, and it is worth including this alt into portfolio.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 09:46:08 AM

I agree on we have to choose what to do, or what we ought to invest with depending on the situation of market. But it is rarely to earn with just a little amount of time, the common thing of trading investment is that we have to adapt what we plan and be patient on holding even if it takes long term, risk is a factor to become successful in investing.

rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 10:06:34 AM

as pupils work on manage with uses of tools and knowledgeon science by the personal preference, the project on objective might have with supports on appropriation as dispatch of spares with funds might be available on exchange with the developer.
What do you say ? I do not understand what you are giving this, because talking about projects, of course, everything has different goals even though the average of that is making profits through project progress.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1299

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 10:09:43 AM

Diversification is really important if you want to sustain and make profit from your investment the old saying Do not put all your eggs in one basket is very true, and that is how it should play, you also need to know how to cut losses how to add and research new coins although risky but there are profit to be made on these new coins.

When it comes to investing in different coins and with different strategies, this is the right decision. But with regard to new coins, you need to be much more careful here. Even if there is great confidence in the coin, then you need to invest in it a very small percentage of your deposit. So that in case of failure, losses are minimal.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 10:23:57 AM

Diversify right? I believe this is what all users do considering that this is one thing to consider as it can reduce a huge risk in the cryptocurrency market. There are many things that can indeed be done for cryptocurrency investing, but the most important thing when you invest is to instill your thoughts about your investment goals, analysis, management. From these three things, we can formulate strategies that are currently good to be carried out in various conditions.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 10:24:42 AM

I think the best strategy is being wise. Getting to know where you invest and if you had the idea, getting to know who you invest is quite needed. You shouldve a background check.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 11:39:25 AM

investing is the same as taking risks, only if you invest in a valid project or like the top coins in the market (BTC, ETH, BNB, etc) and this can minimize your risk of loss. but if you invest in a Shady project then this is a red flag for you. and one more, investment is not instantaneous in percentage of profit, every investment takes time or process until the project can run well, especially the issue of price. So, in essence there are still many considerations that you need to do before investing in the cryptoqurrency industry.

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 11:42:13 AM

I always remember the quote 'take a risk or lose the chance" and if you take risks definitely you will get some good return but the risk itself a big caution so always take the risk with full confidence and with the fiat money which you can afford to lose.
risk taker will get gain in their investment, but sometimes we need to lose the chance if looks like opportunity have too high risk for us. i have good quote for trader too "better to lose opportunity that we lose our money " . i am still remember and it remind me when i am tempted in hype and fomo. we must be wise for every opportunity that occur in market.
AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 08:28:19 PM

There is not and cannot be a single rule when making investments. There are hundreds of coins on the crypto market, dozens of which appear every month.  Some invest in new projects, some invest in old ones, and others generally trade derivatives. And there are people who bought bitcoins for 3 thousand dollars and wait until the price for one bitcoin rises to 30 thousand.

Lite_bro

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 05:52:12 AM

for me the best strategy is by choosing the right coins to hold in long term my friend, such as bitcoin and ethereum
anyway you talk about to take a short time trades to get big profit ? how can you predict if a coins will growing hard and give you a big profit in short period time ?

Holding is a good strategy only if price of the tokens grow. If price of the coins falls holding is not good. Now many coins to encourage people to hold their tokens use staking system and pay reward for staking. Here is an article about different kinds of staking systems https://medium.com/bonfiorg/introducing-bonfi-web-staking-7368467d18cc

What do you think about staking?

Staking has a right to exist, but you always need to be aware that it is dangerous in terms of the fact that a coin can depreciate at any time! If you are confident in the project, then stacking is a good way of passive income.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 07:48:26 AM

well I agree, there is no reason for us to store tokens for a long time and expect a high increase, if you see an opportunity and it can be done in a short time immediately take it and then exit while waiting for the next opportunity to come.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 06:44:29 PM

Yeah, it relies on the kind of situation we find the market when we are investing. I buy cryptocurrency sometimes and the price will go up within a short time and the profit I will be seeing will be more than what I had as target, I sell them to withdraw that profit and plan for another time to buy.

It is not a must that you’re going to buy BTC all the time at whatever prices market is trading, it’s good to have strategy and know when you’re to get in. But, practically every crypto enthusiast must have their own strategy on when and where to enter and exit so that they can find themselves profitable.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 06:59:59 PM

mix up like what do you mean? is it some kind of investment in multiple projects or not just focus on 1 investment? If so then I agree, it's just that investing in the top coins in the market and not in hard-to-thrive coins. building a portfolio list is easy but you also need to monitor market conditions including every coin you invest.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀