Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:46:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I drank 1.5 gallons of beer yesterday  (Read 175 times)
KonstantinosM (OP)

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 03:58:58 AM

It was fun for about half of it. I drank it over the course of the afternoon. Just the alcohol content of all that beer was about 280ml or about 220 grams of alcohol.

I puked afterwards. And last night wasn't great. Not really a hangover just a general feeling of malaise. I don't often drink and I've found that a good limit for me to stop at is somewhere under 100mls of pure alcohol content. 75ml is a pretty good amount for a drinking session.

Some of the people I drank with were super sketch. There was this vet that clearly had some PTSD. He said worst thing about being in iraq is when his commander told him to shoot anyone that approached a certain position and he had to kill a little girl with a backpack. No explosives in the backpack just books.

His friend that was there comforted him telling him that it's not his fault that terrorists used kids. The guy himself seemed very tortured by it. Not a ringing endorsement about joining the military.

And also killed a little boy. And then he also said that the good times were about killing a bunch of "bitches" hiding behind a wall with some sort of 50cal. At that point I was pretty sure he was super sketch.

All of the alcohol is out of my system now and in all probability I'm not drinking anything else for the rest of the year. That's probably the most alcohol I've ever consumed. I wanted to see if I'd get any sort of special effects out of it and there was nothing remarkable.

I don't think drinking more than a moderate amount is ever worth it. I don't understand why people do it at parties. There's nothing glamorous about puking in a toilet and feeling bad.

Drinking within your limits is a fun time though. 

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mttewndew

Activity: 433
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 06:45:59 AM

It is unlikely that people get so drunk because they consciously want to feel all the consequences of this. They just do not know how to think with their heads and control themselves.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 08:08:53 AM

Oh boy, that is a lot of beer. I usually don't drink more than 1-2 beers a night for years. The last time I got really drunk on beer was during university. You must be very dehydrated today. Good job buddy  Grin
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:06:52 AM

That's not much. We've 650ml bottles here and once I drank 10 of those (5% alcohol by volume). That's 6.5 liters.
Beer never gets me drunk, just a lot of pee.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:39:23 AM

The problem with drinking is abusing it, just like any other natural foods and drinks. And always make sure it's good drink. There are lots of bad alcoholic drinks from my experience.
If I ever want to drink, I'd go for good palmwine, good bitter-drinks, wines based on fruits like grape/vine, etc. They must not contain artificial chemicals/substances nor genetically engineered.

It shouldn't be recommended to people with little to no self control. If you must recommend/give it to people for health reasons, give them alittle bit of those that are very bitter or sour.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:43:09 AM

have not you Vomit for drinking this too much beer?i don't think my body can absorb that lot mate i respect your capacity lol,if i drink beer?o often take
at least 2 liters the most and i will surely vomit after that,i would rather drink Hard drinks as
i can be drunk without vomiting lol.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 11:56:49 AM

I know some guys who normally drink dozen bottles which probably near 3 gallons I guess so you are nit really great in that. Cheesy

People doing it for no reason and they think drinking more alcohol is a show off but not much people don't give any shit about it.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 03:48:32 PM

you have bad habits, hope it does not trouble your social life...
drinking too much beer will only make you suffer in the future, you have to love yourself and your family because you are very valuable to them.

My friend also drank too much beer. Then he was feeling sick and called the doctor and it happened he had coronavirus that reacted so bad with beer.
I not sure if it's true that beer can react to the coronavirus.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 06:29:56 PM

I used to drink a lot in the past but I don't do it anymore.
I had some bad hangovers with led me rethink if it is fun to drink alcohol.
You are having a great time at the time you are drinking but you waste the other day as you don't have the mood to do anything due to this weird feeling of wanting to vomit.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 07:02:59 PM

1.5 gallons? uff and you´re still good? hope you didnt drived or anyhting haha .

It’s really a lot to have it . Seems OP has a very good capacity to drink those type of gallons and hopefully was all good and manage to conduct it in a better way only after drinking as well . I cannot even imagine to drink that much amount of it beacuse I know my limitation .

KonstantinosM (OP)

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 05:55:56 AM

I used to drink a lot in the past but I don't do it anymore.
I had some bad hangovers with led me rethink if it is fun to drink alcohol.
You are having a great time at the time you are drinking but you waste the other day as you don't have the mood to do anything due to this weird feeling of wanting to vomit.

That's pretty much how overdrinking goes.

The best thing for health is probably not drinking alcohol at all. But just a little bit -on occasion- can be a lot of fun, anything more and you'll quickly learn about hangovers.

Maybe I can ask some of the people in my life that went to parties and regularly got black-out drunk what they got out of it. I honestly just don't see how that would be any fun.

There was one such party I was at, and there was this girl that was almost passing out (she was hanging out on the floor at that point) and was being really flirty with everyone despite having a boyfriend it was really embarrassing and un-fun, I helped her (with some other people) down the stairs and into her boyfriends car. Kind of a nightmare. I'm pretty sure if I wasn't there she would have been taken advantage of.

I also have this friend that never drinks but in the past, on the rare times I got a little drunk she was all over me, just wanted to talk to me when my guard was a little down I guess. I thought that was endearing but I don't want my guard to be even a little down so I avoided doing just that.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Vicky agarwal

Activity: 686
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 11:32:44 AM

It was fun for about half of it. I drank it over the course of the afternoon. Just the alcohol content of all that beer was about 280ml or about 220 grams of alcohol.

I puked afterwards. And last night wasn't great. Not really a hangover just a general feeling of malaise. I don't often drink and I've found that a good limit for me to stop at is somewhere under 100mls of pure alcohol content. 75ml is a pretty good amount for a drinking session.

Some of the people I drank with were super sketch. There was this vet that clearly had some PTSD. He said worst thing about being in iraq is when his commander told him to shoot anyone that approached a certain position and he had to kill a little girl with a backpack. No explosives in the backpack just books.

His friend that was there comforted him telling him that it's not his fault that terrorists used kids. The guy himself seemed very tortured by it. Not a ringing endorsement about joining the military.

And also killed a little boy. And then he also said that the good times were about killing a bunch of "bitches" hiding behind a wall with some sort of 50cal. At that point I was pretty sure he was super sketch.

All of the alcohol is out of my system now and in all probability I'm not drinking anything else for the rest of the year. That's probably the most alcohol I've ever consumed. I wanted to see if I'd get any sort of special effects out of it and there was nothing remarkable.

I don't think drinking more than a moderate amount is ever worth it. I don't understand why people do it at parties. There's nothing glamorous about puking in a toilet and feeling bad.

Drinking within your limits is a fun time though. 

if you make it on streak then probably you won,t alive to reply on this post for sure
Storytellers

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 11:46:15 AM

hi,

that sounded like a great story !

But personally i dont drink because i become different person... Apparently its not good for everyone to do it not from the health point of view but more from that how it makes the person think .
thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: