Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:57:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Can someone crack this for me for 1 bitcoin?  (Read 2617 times)
nemo (OP)

Activity: 500
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 04:40:41 AM

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q29SHRQU

I have no clue what the password is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
legolouman

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Decent Programmer to boot!

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 04:43:08 AM

What do you mean crack?

If you love me, you'd give me a Satoshi!
BTC - 1MSzGKh5znbrcEF2qTrtrWBm4ydH5eT49f
LTC - LYeJrmYQQvt6gRQxrDz66XTwtkdodx9udz
nemo (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 04:45:26 AM

I mean can someone throw some hash power on this.
nemo (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 04:53:47 AM

You can view the files without a password, but you have the password and can extract everything?
cablepair

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2011, 08:14:23 PM

hashing power isnt going to help brute force a password.

Hashing power could break an encrypted password file (theoretically) but you have nothing to crack, what you are looking for is someone to brute force it which just means guessing it over and over again until you get it right, and I am not sure but I am guessing that web site has some kind of protection that will block the IP of the person that tries the password too many times and / or starts demanding captcha which would make it incredibly time consuming and not worth the trouble for 1 btc
btc_artist

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2011, 08:46:33 PM

What is in the file?

BTC: 1CDCLDBHbAzHyYUkk1wYHPYmrtDZNhk8zf
LTC: LMS7SqZJnqzxo76iDSEua33WCyYZdjaQoE
Sekioh

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 09:44:37 PM

The site doesn't ask password, you download the file, it's a zip-like format. And there are zip/rar/ace bruteforcers out there, so just have to locate one of those and run. Not sure if there's any good or any at all GPU file brute forcers though.

<OPEN MONEY | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram>
sadpandatech

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 10:51:56 PM

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q29SHRQU

I have no clue what the password is.

Can't read French but am I assuming correctly that is to fix corrupted game console backups? If so, what console if I may ask?

Send me a PM about anything else...

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
nemo (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2011, 10:38:15 PM

I found a good brute force gpu cracker for rar files, but it won't work for ace files and you can't convert ace to rar when it's locked like this. This archive is for an rpg maker. I've got my heart set on using this one and no other. I could bump it up to 1.5 coins if someone can do it.
nemo (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2011, 10:39:52 PM

Hashing power could break an encrypted password file (theoretically) but you have nothing to crack, what you are looking for is someone to brute force it which just means guessing it over and over again until you get it right, and I am not sure but I am guessing that web site has some kind of protection that will block the IP of the person that tries the password too many times and / or starts demanding captcha which would make it incredibly time consuming and not worth the trouble for 1 btc

I'm confused. What server? The ace file itself is locked. No server is ever going to find out that you're trying to crack the password to a file. You don't even have to be online to crack it.
legolouman

View Profile
November 26, 2011, 10:50:31 PM

I decided to start working on it. The free software I found only works for passwords up to 3 characters.

sadpandatech

View Profile
November 26, 2011, 10:53:26 PM

I'm confused. What server? The ace file itself is locked. No server is ever going to find out that you're trying to crack the password to a file. You don't even have to be online to crack it.

I think he may have been confused about what you were asking exactly.

other issue on cracking this is that it is Ace2 format. Off the shelf brute forces for it are slow as molases...

What is the name of the actual game maker, rpg maker? Is it, RPG Maker VX? I saw some references to Gary's Mod, etc when trying to look this up myself. Hit me back with some more info and I'll help ya out.

Cheers

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

nemo (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2011, 11:22:48 PM

I'm willing to negotiate a fair price for cracking this archive if anybody wants to take a stab at it.
boonies4u

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 27, 2011, 11:50:28 PM

I assume cracking this won't be as simple as pointing Cain&Abel at it, right? (I'm pretty sure that C&A does both bruteforcing and decrypting)
sadpandatech

View Profile
November 28, 2011, 12:07:18 AM

I assume cracking this won't be as simple as pointing Cain&Abel at it, right? (I'm pretty sure that C&A does both bruteforcing and decrypting)

Yea, the archive is in Ace 2.x format. Most your off the shelf crackers are painfully slow with it if they do it at all since the source code for the actual 'unace' component is not available. Best bet someone has with this imho would be to write their own script to dict/brute it through the pass entry api. Which again is slowwwww.

- GA

legolouman

View Profile
November 28, 2011, 02:21:00 AM

Before my trial decryptor crashed at c-- it was going at about 2 passwords a second. It was painfully slow, and ineffective.

sadpandatech

View Profile
November 28, 2011, 05:10:34 AM

Nemo, were you a player of this game when it was still online? Just looking to get a bit more insight into your background so I know what is useful for you. I've got a small place in my fond memories for RPG's.....

To give you some heads up on what I've found so far. The archive we are trying to unlock is the Delphi source files for the game. Not sure if you have an environment to code with it in. I was able to locate the editor, server executables and a crap ton of information that took me way too long to make any sense of since it was all in French. >.<  Do you speak French?

The server will require you to install SQL and get it setup properly in order to run it. There are of course 0 instructions with it.. It is unclear whether you will need python installed for it or if the files are just included in the server pack. I have created a pack of everything I was able to dig up. Server, editor and game client, along with some links. You can download it here; http://www.woofiles.com/dl-273998-VCE2Phyq-SlayerEditor.zip

Cheers

- GA

nemo (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2011, 02:46:28 PM

The link doesn't work.
The file size is 1kb.

I was playing this game in the past. And mostly on the editor. I've created some good projects that were certainly, the bests in all domains.

But since the new owner of the game is dishonest, left-handed and an asshole. He decided to kill the game for some strange reasons.

The game is still ON: here: http://slayersonline.net

About the archive you are trying to unlock.
It is the delphi source code.
It contains like you said, Server, editor and game client.
The maps, and the game itself, I have it, and it is useless.
I do speak french, and this editor is no problem for me.
sadpandatech

View Profile
November 28, 2011, 03:00:45 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2011, 03:12:37 PM by sadpandatech

The link doesn't work.
The file size is 1kb.

I was playing this game in the past. And mostly on the editor. I've created some good projects that were certainly, the bests in all domains.

But since the new owner of the game is dishonest, left-handed and an asshole. He decided to kill the game for some strange reasons.

The game is still ON: here: http://slayersonline.net

About the archive you are trying to unlock.
It is the delphi source code.
It contains like you said, Server, editor and game client.
The maps, and the game itself, I have it, and it is useless.
I do speak french, and this editor is no problem for me.

I am working to get a better upload in place. Not sure how helpful it will be though.  Edit; new link http://www.mediafire.com/?fnf3kkiky32i7bo

Thanks for the info. On that note do you know Frostfall? Did he sell rights to this new owner? Would he be willing to send you the source? Do you know who uploaded the file you are trying to unlock?

- GA

cablepair

Activity: 896

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2011, 03:54:12 PM

heh lol

I ignored this thread for awhile, sorry I did not understand originally what you were asking for

in any case I downloaded the file and was able to get into it

here is a screen shot of one of the directories for proof

PM me and let you know how much you want to pay me for it

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: