Obviously, you are some individual who is using his name and for me he is a notable figure above all a respected one to date. As I have read and seen so many stories from him. He was a genius and had a mind that could see the future.
Haha, I m just a small fan borrowing the name bhai

The man really was something else. Stories like Idgah and Godan are still relevant today, which says a lot about how well he understood people. Glad the name got some respect on in this community too.
Arey bhai, agar woh Indian captain time pe apna kaam nahi karta we would have seen an instant reply from Israel followed by an attack from the US and its allies. For now, the world is safe, and so is the Middle East.
Right, his quick thinking clearly made a big difference. I'd just not go too far into "what if" scenarios though, since nobody can really say how things would have played out. For now important thing is that everyone on board got home safe and the captain is recovering.