Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:04:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Liberation - I agree with the DACLAQ migration  (Read 1041 times)
cryptopaths (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:09:42 AM

For once I agree with some of the people on operation shitcoin cleanout, as the founder of operation Liberation I agree that coinmarketcap should be boycotted and the DACLAQ should now be used. DACLAQ doesn't centralize anything but it grades cryptocoins like the real stock market while still listing them, I think this solves both sides because it will make "shitcoins" and the like less prosperous just by making people more informed without resorting to criminal activity and centralization like some people on operation shitcoin cleanout were suggesting. If DACLAQ is a more honest listing compared to coinmarketcap that lies and puts Ripple at 2 billion then I'll definitely be using it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:14:50 AM

So you will be in control of DACLAQ?

DACLAQ has been scheduled for termination by operation shitcoin cleanout
Infectiphibian

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:23:34 AM

For once I agree with some of the people on operation shitcoin cleanout, as the founder of operation Liberation I agree that coinmarketcap should be boycotted and the DACLAQ should now be used. DACLAQ doesn't centralize anything but it grades cryptocoins like the real stock market while still listing them, I think this solves both sides because it will make "shitcoins" and the like less prosperous just by making people more informed without resorting to criminal activity and centralization like some people on operation shitcoin cleanout were suggesting. If DACLAQ is a more honest listing compared to coinmarketcap that lies and puts Ripple at 2 billion then I'll definitely be using it.
Do they have a crypto graveyard? It's a good place to put shitcoins like IndependenceCoin, and any other coin that dies at launch.
onerarecoin

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:24:59 AM

Do they have a crypto graveyard? It's a good place to put shitcoins like IndependenceCoin, and any other coin that dies at launch.

Basically yes but they're calling it Low Range were they put all the shitcoins.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:28:03 AM

burns you to the core, doesn't it cryptopaths?

You're always missing the trains.  You missed BTC.  You missed the alt wave too.  You figured you'll get a piece of the alt action only to have your dick stomped into the ground.  Day late and a dollar short.  The story of your life.

It's time to fold, cryptopaths aka DACLAQ.
cryptopaths (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:41:54 AM

burns you to the core, doesn't it cryptopaths?

You're always missing the trains.  You missed BTC.  You missed the alt wave too.  You figured you'll get a piece of the alt action only to have your dick stomped into the ground.  Day late and a dollar short.  The story of your life.

It's time to fold, cryptopaths aka DACLAQ.

Could you for once make a legit argument and not just throw around baseless accusations? Oh and tell your boys to stop DDossing me and don't even say that's a baseless accusation cause your operation said they would.
micryon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 05:33:07 AM

agree that something like daclaq seems like a good idea.. regardless of any of these operations.. Smiley

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
woetohice

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:09:26 PM

The big question is who rates the coins.

The movement going on right now has nothing to do with the quality of the coins, despite what they say.

It's a couple of shit coin creators looking to increase the value of their coins, and some pool operators looking to take out the competition.

And the whole overarching goal is to earn tons of money through extortion.

So while DACLQ might be a good idea, I don't think it's going to have any effect on what's going on because "Operation Shitcoin Cleanup" has nothing to do with cleaning up anything.  It's just a criminal enterprise looking to make money.
cryptmebro

Activity: 786

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:44:21 PM

The movement going on right now has nothing to do with the quality of the coins, despite what they say.

It's a couple of shit coin creators looking to increase the value of their coins, and some pool operators looking to take out the competition.

So while DACLQ might be a good idea, I don't think it's going to have any effect on what's going on because "Operation Shitcoin Cleanup" has nothing to do with cleaning up anything.  It's just a criminal enterprise looking to make money.

Pretty much sums up the retard scenario over there.
Infectiphibian

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:49:09 PM

So while DACLQ might be a good idea, I don't think it's going to have any effect on what's going on because "Operation Shitcoin Cleanup" has nothing to do with cleaning up anything.  It's just a criminal enterprise looking to make money.

Pretty much sums up the retard scenario over there.
The OP is also a developer of the latest shitcoin called Independencecoin. Now he just needs to make his own exchange and we can crown him Shitcoin King.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:20:20 PM

this guy has his own Liberation / foundation ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: